• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1516 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
jlh0605

Amulet Colors Reply to this Post

On the wiki, the amulets that are (or have been) purchasable have the full color palette shown, while those only obtainable through black box only have a single shown. Do we need screenshots for these, or are we not planning on making a full grid?

P.S. - I did try searching for a relevant thread before I posted, despite thinking that one may have already been posted before....
----------------------------------------
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[May 21, 2013 2:57:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Re: Amulet Colors Reply to this Post

I was hoping we could make a full grid. I wasn't really expecting it to ever happen, though. =)
[May 21, 2013 7:02:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

I was hoping we could make a full grid. I wasn't really expecting it to ever happen, though. =)

Well, here's a "start" - Black.

~Jamesh on Emerald

[May 21, 2013 7:22:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Here's two more:

~Jamesh on Emerald

[Jul 16, 2013 11:54:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Fannon

I wanted to do this but was too lazy to collect screenies. SORRY TEAM. I feel like I took some screenies myself but I'll have to hunt around for them.
Princess of Versus Terminus
Wikipedia Administrator
[Jul 17, 2013 5:39:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

I wanted to do this but was too lazy to collect screenies. SORRY TEAM. I feel like I took some screenies myself but I'll have to hunt around for them.

Well, if you find them, yay! In the meantime, I'll keep taking screenshots of any I run across. (On that note, is it acceptable to screenie from the trade window?)
~Jamesh on Emerald

[Jul 17, 2013 10:41:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Fannon

(On that note, is it acceptable to screenie from the trade window?)

Sure, just takes slightly more effort in creating the grid since the outline and surrounding colors aren't as consistent and easy to remove as in the booty tab.
Princess of Versus Terminus
Wikipedia Administrator
[Jul 17, 2013 3:18:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Okay, new update today makes things a lot easier, for three amulet types.

Moon amulet - It turns out that there is no black or gold available in the Palace Shoppe... I wonder if that's intentional? If so, the only colors we (might) be missing are more LE ones.

Skeletal amulet - Pink is listed on the YPPedia page, black further up in this thread. Here's the rest of the colors:

Image Dump (in roughly alphabetical order):

Necromantic amulet - I'll get to that when/if I have time.
~Jamesh on Emerald

[Oct 11, 2013 5:05:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates