• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 407
Posts: 407   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 134448 times and has 406 replies Next Thread
Bronzeben

Re: Crews Seeking Pirates

Sea quest is now recruting

we are a strong crew that likes to pillage

it is currentl 95% jobbers delight

Cabin person: Punnishment rank

Pirate: everyone's a pirate you just need to join to become one

Officer:to become and officer you only need 3 broads and some experiance in bnaving or a ship

Fleet Officer: 3 broads + 1 solid + a fleet EG: 2 vessels

Senoir officer: good stats all around

For more info contact any officer or PM me now
[Apr 18, 2011 12:39:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ichakra

Deep Within is recruiting active players.

We're a crew of experienced skilled pirates that have enjoyed puzzle pirates for many years and would love to share our knowledge with anyone who joins our ranks.

Crew Recruitment:
Cabin Person: Ask to join.
Pirate: Reach the Navy Rank of 'Ensign'.
Officer: Broad on most duty puzzles and understand how to sail and restock a ship. Possess the deed to a vessel.

Crew Guidelines:
-In DWi, we use the 'PTB' (Permission to Board) policy on all ships. Please utilize this when ever you would like to board a boat.
- We ask you please show the kind of respect you expect to recieve within DWi.
- Have fun.

Hope you'll consider us in your search for a crew. <3
----------------------------------------
Avi by Arghhpirate<3
[May 1, 2011 6:35:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hardcorepwn

Impulse the crew under there own flag Straw Hat Pirates is recruiting.

We be quite serious but friendly and exciting at the same time, not to mention active. I post here today to call all pirates interested in joining to message myself (Hardcorepwn) or the Captain Shadedskyz

Both myself and the captain have long term experience in the game and have good leadership and organizational feats, but most of all we like to have fun at the same time,
as we are here playing a game, though this does not mean we are here not to succeed.

Booty Shares are either Even or Crew Loyalty though atm tis at Jobbers Delight.

Overall with this crew we plan to grow and enjoy the game, we set up a flag for this reason, though we are expecting to not just pilly but to SMH, Forrage(if people be intrested), BK Hunting and maybe even blockade ;).
Proud Prince of the Flag 'Straw Hat Pirates'

A man who won't die for something is not fit to live for anything.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
[May 10, 2011 2:57:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iseptiic

Silver phantoms is a new crew on the ocean taking in anyone that want a high rank in a crew. PM me or send me a Tell in the game

- Ravvz
Ravvz.
Cerulean.
Officer of the crew Pirates of the Damned.
Member of the flag Crimson Tide
[May 19, 2011 12:45:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mitchell_420

(DISCLAIMER: DO NOT CONTINUE READING IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED)
THE OCEAN MASTERS' DISBANDED MY FLAG.

SHORTLY AFTER I MADE RED MORE OF A HOBBY AND LESS OF A COLOUR.
CURSED CHALICE, ROPE AND KATANA,
SO I CAN SKIN 'EM,
YOU'VE BEEN A REAL BAD GIRL WITH A REAL GOOD KITTEN,
AA WEARS ALL RED MADE OUT OF WHITE WOMEN,
TORTURE 'EM WITH THE SUPER SOAKER AT THE ASIAN LIQUOR STORE,
ADDICTED ABDUCTION.
YOUR NOT IN OUR CATE-GORE,

CONTACT CANDLEJACK FOR REQRUITMENT.

- CANDLEJACK
[May 22, 2011 8:08:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pn55406

The Vikings is recruiting active players and alts.

We are with the flag Riptide and are currently based in the Jade Arch but we want to expand.

Our booty share is Jobber's delight, Ship restocking is 30%.

The aims of our crew is to have fun! Right now we mostly do pillaging but we want to get into the trading and foraging side of PP.

Everyone is a pirate you just need to join to become one.

To become an officer you only need 3 broads and some experience in battle navigation, you also need to have read this article on how to run a pilly.

Fleet Officer is reserved for people that have proven that they can run a pillage or a trade route successfully, and live by The Pirate Code. Basically that is you are respectful and trust worthy to others. You are not going to steal...

Senoir officer = Trust of captain

The best way to join is to send me a PM.

We are small but a fun crew, and we try to support each other. : )
We have 12 ships, see below. All are open to officers to use as long as they restock after uses.

5 Sloops
3 longships
2 cutters
1 fanchuan
1 merchant brig

Hope to hear from you. : D
Blakbead of the Meridian
-----------------------------------------------------
Avatar brought to you by Cattrin
[May 29, 2011 1:20:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Athyna

The crew Diana is recruiting all kinds of pirates~!

We are a big family, regularly raiding the Jade Arch.
Our current activities are:

-Pillaging
-Viking Raids
-CIs

Currently looking for new Officers and Pirates.

If you own a ship, you will be automatically promoted to Officer.

If you can practise dnavving and bnavving with the navy, you will also be promoted to Officer straight away.

We have quite a number of unlocked ships to pilly on, small ones, but also big ones, with more to come :P

Interested? Or questions?

Contact Artemidi on Viridian Ocean
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it <3

Artemidi on Viridian Ocean and Sage Ocean
[Jun 8, 2011 7:55:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jetter10

ocean wanderers
looking for people to have fun with, and play, we annouce events going on ingame in the crew chat, so you can have a chance to get poes.
we are planning to do expeds, and smhs,

pirates:everyone that joins
officer:ship or 3 broads
fleet:must have ship, 3 broads and bnav experiance
senior officer:hand picked

contact sunnice oroceanpirate or even pwnpirate
Jetter of Cobalt

Senior officer of Crimson Sabers
Member of the flag Crimson Horizons
[Jun 15, 2011 2:20:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DualSaber

1/ Crew Name: Cursed Corsairs (Jade)

2/ Jobber's Delight - %95 (For now. It can be changed later.)

3/ Pillage - Expeditions

4/ Promotions:
Pirate: Anyone has a badge
Officer: Must have a ship
Fleet Officer: Must have a ship (WB or above) + Trust + Loyalty
Senior Officer: Hand picked

5/ Contact: Caista
We are humble pirates...
[Edit 1 times, last edit by DualSaber at Jun 21, 2011 11:10:28 AM]
[Jun 21, 2011 11:09:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RaggedAndy

Come join our adventures on the high seas as we sail into our fourth year. Being in Trouble isn't just a sometime thing, it's a way of life! We want you to join us and add to the mix. Why? Because let's face it - you've always been in trouble anyway - why not get in it with a capital T?

We're a crew open to all ranges of ages, experience and expertise. We have teenagers and grandparents; we have accomplished battle navver's and booching alchemists; we have card players and rabid pillagers. Our focus is fun and good times on the water as well as on land; like our flag, Soul Mates, we're a non-political outfit intent upon making Viridian more fun for everyone.

So, come get in Trouble! You know you want to, you're there all the time anyway!
RaggedAndy, Senior Officer in Mermaid's Typhoon
[Jun 22, 2011 7:56:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ABPeed [Link]  Go to top 
I_Be_Batman

Burn After Rolling is recruiting. We are a friendly active crew, part of a more friendly and active flag named Sons Of Anarchy.

We are looking for active Officers that love to run their own pillages. (Promotions will be available after short time) The booty division is jobbers delight 10% restock (to get jobbers, plan to make restock more when jobbers are needed less.) We are open to take beginners and teach them the ins n outs of being a pirate on the game.

Send a tell to Saosin or Grobyctwo for more info or an invite.
Saosin of Miridian (Viridian)
Captain of Burn After Rolling
Prince of Malicious Intent
[Jun 28, 2011 12:48:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunaSolaria

Swashbuckling Sistarrrs are a jolly crew recruiting pirates of all abilities.

currently based in the jade arch tho eventually to move to be based ocean wide as we find the inter arch maps.

current booty cut is set to Even, will change to crew loyalty as the crew grows.

our main aims currently are pillaging the high seas.

we are independent of/seeking a flag.

currently looking to fill ranks working in order from the highest to the lowest:

-6 S.O positions available initially. must be minimum of all narrows, as will be opportunity for rotations of the position captain, if you earn my trust. will be helping to make decisions that affect the whole crew. need more than one ship.

- 12 F.O needed, must own more than one ship.

-24 Officers Needed. officers need a ship. must be no longer a novice in any piracy skills.
-need PLENTY of Pirates. all greenies who are learning will be in cabin for 5 log-in days before promotion.

our main aims currently are pillaging the high seas.

PM me in the forums or / Tell Lunapagan (or silentecho when she gets her whisking potion) -in world
[Aug 8, 2011 2:48:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ObviousGod

Running Undermanned

is Finally recruiting :D

We are based the Garnet Arch :D

Our Goals:
  • To keep the crew elite
  • To get to a point where we can run a 24 Hour SMH with all profits going towards jobbers and the crew members.
  • To start out own flag
  • And just to have a good time, I mean this is a game.

So really if you are interested in joining this crew, Just PM me or even find me in game and we'll see if I can fit you in :)
Hephraedamus
[Aug 14, 2011 5:02:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Davemorgan11

Hello Everybody :)

Crew Name - Duck N Cover, Antheas Flag (#1 in Fame), Based out of Jade Arch

Division of Booty - 90% Jobbers is normal 10% Restock

Aims - Looking to have fun pillaging, sword tournaments or anything we can get our hands on. We have a big succesfula nd very friendly flag too.

Promotion - We will promote to the higher ranks as Maturity and Trust are seen. If you can run pillages or are willing to learn we will see about making you Officers.

Contact Myself - Walkerdplank or my Firstmate Angele.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Davemorgan11 at Oct 26, 2011 12:34:40 PM]
[Oct 17, 2011 2:32:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Iseptiic

Hey Hey Silver phantoms recruiting :).

Ship restock is 20 % around the normal.

what the crew is aiming for is running fun Pillies and maybe do some flotilla attacks and some SMH's

We take in crew members from cabin person to Officer if you wana get higher on the day this is not the crew for you, you will need some trust.

If you wana join or got some more questions please ask me or Itchey but cant promise a answer from her but from me you will allways get one.
Ravvz.
Cerulean.
Officer of the crew Pirates of the Damned.
Member of the flag Crimson Tide
[Oct 26, 2011 9:09:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jasonchilds

Crew Name: Turtles Own You Flag: -NONE-
Booty Division : Crew Loyalty.
Based in : Lima Island
Promotions:
Pirate : When i see fit.
Officer : My trust, Must be active and have 3 broad skills including gunning and B-NAV.
Fleed Officer : My trust, must be active and have 3 solid skills including gunning and B-NAV.
Senior Officer: My COMPLETE TRUST.
Captain: Jasonc
First mate (S/O) : spunkymonkey.

Type "/cwho turtles own you" ingame to find out more, or send me a /tell.
jasonc
[Dec 19, 2011 8:36:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bluesecret

Were a new crew called Painfully Professional and were members of the flag Ring of Fire. Were currently based in the jade archipelago and we divide booty through jobbers delight but well change this soon once we get more members. The basic aims of our crew is to pillage and become more powerful and eventually conquer an island or something :). We have plenty of ships that are up for crew use and many other benefits. If ur interested in joining send a tell to Bobafettish or Iwac
[Jan 3, 2012 3:02:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 407   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates