• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 407
Posts: 407   Pages: 14   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 136379 times and has 406 replies Next Thread
Dragonlilly

Crews Seeking Pirates

Penndalla wrote: 
shark2bait wrote: 
Edit Poseidon:
Argh, this be the thread where erstwhile crews can post notices for recruitment.
It will work best if everyone follows these simple posting guidelines:

1/ Name of Crew, Flag if applicable, and what Arch you are based in
2/ Divison of booty and crew cut
3/ Basic aims of crew (pillage, trade, forage etc.)
4/ Terms for promotion
5/ Name of Captain and Officers to contact if interested in joining.

Also, keep the thread bare of anything other than recruitment posts. This should be a thread where a crewless pirate can easily scroll through crews looking to hire without having to read through pages of comments on whether someone's crew cut is too high. If you have any questions, please PM the person who posted rather than reply here, as other posts will be removed.

To find any of the crews here ingame type "/cwho crewname" then you can see who's online to ask about joining.

I will be moderating this thread to keep a window of about 2 months, to make sure the crews here are up to date. Old posts will be split out and send to Davy Jones' Locker.
Edit your info here please!

----------------------------------------
Dragonlilly, Captain of SDTC
A very much retired old sea salt! Or would that be sea saltess?
Shanty Raid-io!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Lelantos at Apr 10, 2006 3:48:38 PM]
[May 29, 2005 1:17:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://dragonlilly.shantyraidio.com    srdragonlilly    SO+Dragonlilly    101380420 [Link]  Go to top 
lonelyseas

Recomondation NOT A JOB OFFER on the Viridian Ocean

try the French Fleet
[Jun 4, 2005 3:07:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
dtsazza

Re: [Viridian]Crews Seeking Pirates

Be ye crewless, and lookin' for the order (and PoE!) that comes with a good crew?
Be ye a disillusioned member of another crew, wanting to be in a crew that knows how to get things done?

Then ye be in luck - we have openings for pirates of all classes and abilities, from lowly cabin people to aspiring SOs and flag royalty!

1/ We are The Devil's Own, of the up-and-coming flag Fear and Loathing.
2/ Crew cut is currently Jobber's Delight; but this is likely due to a recruitment drive. It recently was, and may well revert to, Crew Loyalty.
3/ We believe first and foremost that the game should be fun. Furthermore, we recognise that more fun can be had when you're with a crew that works well. Our crew has diverse aims - as stated below, officers must lead regular pillages, and many officers pillage daily; many of our members own shops, so trade infrastructure also has a part to play. We intend to be a crew in the broadest sense of the word, so that our members have the opportunity to experience most everything the game has to offer.
4/ A well-defined promotion list allows people to understand what's expected of them, and to settle for the role they feel most able to fulfil. It also means we don't deal with people unwilling to do their fair share:

Cabin Persons
    Must be promoted to pirate within 2 weeks of joining as CP.
    Shows interest in promotion and learning.
    Takes time to learn scoring in various puzzles.[/list:u:18c69fed26]Pirate
      Must register with our forums.
      Does not take stations without being assigned.
      Obeys all orders by superiors.
      Gets along with the crew.[/list:u:18c69fed26]Midshipman
        Hazing period.
        Temporary officer.
        2 week probationary period.
        Must have ran 5 successful pillages within 2 week time.[/list:u:18c69fed26]Officers
          Active member of the crew.
          Actively recruits new members.
          Takes part in pillages.
          Runs commodities once a week as needed for various flag/crew stalls.
          Leads atleast one pillage a week.
          Voted on by Senior Officers.
          Serves as Titled alternate for this crew.[/list:u:18c69fed26]Senior Officers
            Active member of the crew.
            Actively leads and/or assists on pillages.
            Leads atleast 2 pillages a week.
            Has the respect of fellow senior officers.
            Serves as Royalty alternate for this crew.[/list:u:18c69fed26]Captain
              Command transferrable by means of payment in the sum of 10 million poe[/list:u:18c69fed26]5/ Those interested in joining should contact any officer - as stated above, "/cwho The Devil's Own" will let you know who's online at the time.

I look forward to sailin' with ye...
              Dtsazza
              Fleet Officer, The Devil's Own
              Viridian
              [Edit 1 times, last edit by dtsazza at Jun 4, 2005 7:54:36 PM]
[Jun 4, 2005 7:54:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
meow123_456

Mathematics!

Come join our small but expanding crew!

We have 1 sloop, but we also have another one in process, but if you join, there might be a cutter!

Promotion to pirate isnt fast like other crews but promotion to officer can be even quicker!, as you rank up, youll get More pay because our booty divvy is Promotion pays with a ship restocking of 25%

As i said before, this crew is Expanding so if you join it will expand even more!

We are also a small part of Infierno de los diablos! the biggest flag in the ocean, which wont change if you join our crew

There isnt even a silly PTB rule, like other crews

if youre interested, send a /tell to Iforgot and she'll get you in!

Thanks for reading, and dont forget to take a job at Iforgot's distillery at Dragons nest!
Oxbridge of Hunter

Guess Who wrote: 
Pillaging Sucks.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by meow123_456 at Jun 12, 2005 1:26:59 AM]
[Jun 12, 2005 1:26:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=209719 [Link]  Go to top 
Lan115

British Battalion

Join The British Battalion! We are part the the flag Royal Empire. We usually have active pillages going on, and we have lots of contacts in shops! The captain is great!
[Jun 14, 2005 4:24:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Arr, we be the Falcon's Fury and we have come to the Viridian Ocean at long last!

We are a disciplined crew aimed at Pillage on the High Seas. We hope to have boats out at most hours of the day. Shipboard discipline is quite tight.

Promotion requires adherence to crew discipline, good puzzling skills and owning crew colors.

We divvy our booty by the scheme rank pays, and while the crew cut is set to 30 percent it is usually lowered at divvy time.

To join please contact Nalanthi or Taera in game.
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jun 27, 2005 3:12:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lytefoot

The Harpies' Scorn be recruiting eager sailors on the Viridian Ocean. Pirates of all experience levels be welcome. Before ye join, we ask that ye know how to team, how to access the documentation, and how to board a ship. (Ye'd be amazed how many players, even experienced players, don't know these things.) We've a quick quiz, available at http://harpies.iwarp.com/custom.html, that we ask all of our cabin people to take within a day or so of joining. There's an article with all the answers attached to the page.

In order to join, we ask that ye be able to get at least 8 of the 9 questions on the quiz correctly, and have sailed at least one voyage with us. In special cases, ye may be invited to join without voyaging with us, at the Captain's and Senior Officers' discretion.

To become a Pirate, we expect that ye be at least Narrow/Respected in gunning, at least Solid/Master in one of the duty puzzles, not Novice/Able in any duty puzzle save Navigation, and meet the requirements to join. We are willing to promote people to Pirate immediately, if they meet the requirements. If ye meet the requirements, tell an officer. Do not beg to be a Pirate, however, it ill-befits yer dignity.

If ye own yer own ship, and we sail one voyage with ye and feel yer judgement be sound, we will make ye an officer. As officer, ye may not sail any ships save yer own, however.

Ranks of Fleet Officer and Senior Officer be awarded at the Captain's sole discretion. There be no particular requirements, though if the Captain feels ye be Ranking Officer material, she may give ye a list of tasks to achieve before ye be promoted.

We don't follow linear promotion, so for example if ye be a lousy gunner, ye may be able to make Officer without ever being a Pirate.

If ye wish to join, or if ye wish more information, send a /tell to Sydd or Lilykins when ye be online.
[Jul 5, 2005 7:20:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rroberts

lytefoot wrote: 
We've a quick quiz, available at http://harpies.iwarp.com/custom.html, that we ask all of our cabin people to take within a day or so of joining. There's an article with all the answers attached to the page.

Hate to derail, but some of the answers to your questions are questionable.

Scarab
--questioning
[Jul 5, 2005 5:37:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.chestertongrant.co.uk [Link]  Go to top 
starrarose

I can't believe that I'm actually agreeing with Scarab here... But I am. Some of those answers are a bit.. odd.
Phoenix - Black Plague to the core, Flag may change randomly.

Prometheus wrote: 
TheRack wrote: 

I think the OM's suck and are cheats.

no u

-Pro

[Jul 5, 2005 8:13:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dragonlilly

starrarose wrote: 
I can't believe that I'm actually agreeing with Scarab here... But I am. Some of those answers are a bit.. odd.

I couldn't complete the whole thing because it has sounds and I am on air, but different crews run differently. Some crews have a policy of asking to board before doing so. If the new crew mate has been in another crew with this policy they are going to get that one wrong. And really, what's the point of the quiz?
Dragonlilly, Captain of SDTC
A very much retired old sea salt! Or would that be sea saltess?
Shanty Raid-io!
[Jul 6, 2005 1:40:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://dragonlilly.shantyraidio.com    srdragonlilly    SO+Dragonlilly    101380420 [Link]  Go to top 
Soiling

Dragonlilly wrote: 
starrarose wrote: 

I couldn't complete the whole thing because it has sounds and I am on air, but different crews run differently. Some crews have a policy of asking to board before doing so. If the new crew mate has been in another crew with this policy they are going to get that one wrong. And really, what's the point of the quiz?

Even more odd: this crew does, in fact, have a permission to board policy. The answers to that question were a bit sneaky, though. The answer where you "send a /tell to the captain" ends with: "so he can whisk you aboard" (or somesuch), which means it's an incorrect answer. I might have chosen that one without thinking if I hadn't glanced at the "answers" before starting. There was a large paragraph on boarding ships (part of it included explaining crew members did not need to be jobbed aboard, which I suppose is a point of confusion for new crew members). So that first question is more about the mechanics of getting on a ship instead of a "permission to board" question.

/me idly wonders if these "off-topic" posts will be DJL'd.
[Jul 6, 2005 2:04:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
khataya

Dragonlilly wrote: 

Also, keep the thread bare of anything other than recruitment posts. This should be a thread where a crewless pirate can easily scroll through crews looking to hire without having to read through pages of comments on whether someone's crew cut is too high. If you have any questions, please PM the person who posted rather than reply here, as other posts will be removed.

So, is this policy going to be followed? Seems like this thread has become a slamfest for lytefoot's posting... including by the thread originator.
Not encouraging to someone joining these forums. :/
~Khataya
Pirate and Seamstress
Speaking for only myself
[Jul 7, 2005 5:39:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
peterbenny

New Crew - Man of the Sea (fleet: 1 War Brig, 1 Merchant Brig, 1 Cutter, 1 Sloop) Seeking S.Office or officer with good Stats!

Crew on Even Share.

1/3 of the Restocking goes to S.officer/officer. If ye pillage alone without me, you buy the Rum, Cannon balls, leave 1/10 of the Restocking to me.
[Jul 14, 2005 7:42:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Astridfin

peterbenny wrote: 
New Crew - Man of the Sea (fleet: 1 War Brig, 1 Merchant Brig, 1 Cutter, 1 Sloop) Seeking S.Office or officer with good Stats!

Crew on Even Share.

1/3 of the Restocking goes to S.officer/officer. If ye pillage alone without me, you buy the Rum, Cannon balls, leave 1/10 of the Restocking to me.

no such crew on viridian
A poe for your thoughts.
20 k Poe to act it out with you.
[Jul 15, 2005 3:54:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
xo54uc3

The Hateful Jerks ? the meanest, toughest, jerkiest pirates to ever sail the 37 seas.
Tired of the kiddies? Looking for a mature crew? Then The Hateful Jerks is the best conceivable choice.

***Want to join?***
18+, or at least be able to pretend you are
Have the hateful jerky attitude required.

***Promotion Rules***
Cabin Person ? Complete one voyage, and prove yourself to be a hateful jerk. Officer?s discretion
Pirate ? at least one Broad in piracy, and swordfight with SO or Captain. You don?t have to win, you just have to prove you can hold your own.
Officer ? Broad in all piracy skills and sea battle. Complete Sea battle and Navigating test (To be administered by Captain or SO). Defeat Captain or SO in swordfight.
Fleet Officer - To become a fleet officer you must treat the captain and each senior officer to a bowl of extra large vietnamese noodles (Pho), whereupon we will discuss the merits of your proposal. Drinks are welcome, but optional. For more information, contact the captain.
SO ? Captain/SO discretion.

Also, due to our small size, there is plenty of room for advancement.

Use the /cwho command and contact any of our officers if you are interested. Jerm, Gorephyndir, Errolflynn, Ellstar, and Landstander
[Jul 15, 2005 5:07:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
peterbenny

My ad above is now no longer valid, I have found my No.1, <<Kreek>> to run my fleet. Sorry.
[Jul 15, 2005 6:15:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
peterbenny

Astridfin wrote: 
peterbenny wrote: 

Crew on Even Share.

no such crew on viridian

What do you mean no such crew on viridian? Check me out on Viridian. Geee............ you are saying wrongful things on my name and my crew!!! In my country our name is most important than anything, war war war...........
[Jul 15, 2005 6:19:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Peterbenny's crew's name is "Men of The Sea".

Faulkston,
clarifying
[Jul 15, 2005 6:27:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
peterbenny

Sorry guys, my Inglish bad bad bad....... :p
[Jul 15, 2005 1:05:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
BHolder

might as well try it...

Viridian Pirates of the flag euphoria is seeking pirates in all ranks.

Our main aim is to pillage we ussually pillage on either a sloop or a war frigate. We divide booty even as we all have to work hard for it. If you are an experienced officer of another ocean you can be promoted instantly if you meet requirements.

Some crew info:

politics: Autocratic
fame: celebrated
pvp standing: Imperial
size: around 70-100 members
fleet:
9 sloops
1 cutter
1 merchant brig
3 war brig
1 war frigate
Booty shares: even

contact goodluck for an officer postion (pm or tell ingame)
contact any officer for a cabin person position

after you are hired as cabin person read private statement for promotion requirements and other stuff.
Delmore
[Jul 15, 2005 6:58:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
barrelmonkey

[size=18]Are you looking for a hearty fun-loving crew?

Then look no further; Stars End is recruiting.

Our cut is Crew Loyalty, which slightly favors members of the crew. Our restocking is set to 30% to help fund crew events and stuff.

Our crew is strongly focused on laughing and having a good time all around. We mostly pillage, but if crew funds can get built up we'll be able to host a swarm of fun events.

Promotion:

Cabin Person
Just join up with us and you'll be this! :D

Pirate
This is as simple as having the badge. No biggie here.

Officer
If you have the badge, you will have to go through a training and then you can become and Officer in the crew.

Fleet Officer
This one is not definite whatsoever. Once you've been an Officer for a while and a good level of trust is established, you can become a Fleet Officer.

Senior Officer
Same as Fleet Officer, but more trust.

Fleet:
At the moment our fleet is fairly small but its become larger and larger. Our current goal is to get a War Frigate.
Sloops: 4 (one is in production)
Cutters: 1
War Brigs: 1

Anyone can take out my Sloop or Cutter so long as they restock them and leave the remaining restocking money to go to the crew. If you have your own ship, the restocking money is all yours.

I am currently working on establishing a Dues system for all active Officers to help fund Crew events and such.

Contact Romtu if you would like to join.
[Jul 17, 2005 7:20:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bossfella

1/ We are the Sapphire Perils of the flag Royal Empires. The flag is probably going to change, we just took it to see what it was like. We're a new crew.

2/ Booty division is currently set on Crew Loyalty, and it's bound to stay that way. Restocking fee is set at 30%.

3/ The crew mainly pillages for crew gain. We try to open crew stalls and buy ships for the crew. The top four people in the crew give all of their money away, keeping none for themselves.

4/ To become a Pirate, a badge is about all that's required.

To become an Officer, you have to type fairly well, know how to run a ship, and gain my trust.

For Fleet Officer, see Officer, but better typing and more trust.

For SO, you have to type fairly well, know how to Battle Navigate well, and have a huge amount of my trust.

5/ To join, send a tell to Bossfella. If I'm not online, Karenheartly, Oryx, or Rayannia will do as well. Try me first, though. I'm usually on, and Rayannia is almost always on. So, pillages tend to be happening most of the time.

We are mainly looking for experienced people who just want a new crew. The people in Sapphire Perils are pretty friendly, and they constantly strike up conversation while on the ship. We're about having fun and being social.

We really need people who are on fairly often. If this applies to you, please join the crew. Officers are also in need, for I will be taking a short leave of absence, and the more Officers on, the better.

It's a small crew with only one boat, but since few people take money for themselves, we're quickly going to grow. We're planning to buy a Cutter to add to the collection. And Cutters will be the largest ships we own because too large of ships are awkward.
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lord_Mogor

Ahoy, Mates. I, Mogor have started my own crew with a few trusted mates. We are a split off crew of BoS and if ye be interested in joining us take a look at our crew rules and guidelines at www.freewebs.com/jordanguy
That site contains the basics of how we're running our crew.
"They'd already have the plank spank mark on their butts." Emerson, June 16th 2005
Come join us forum tarts at M-tos.da.ru/yppforum/
[Jul 18, 2005 4:45:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Richocet

[size=18]THE IRISH HEART LAND, Scuppering Seven Seas, Jade
Promotion Pays, so join and make more booty!
The GOAL is To MAKE SOME BOOTY AND HAVE FUN!
Contact (/tell) Captainjake or Molerman and tell them that you would like to join the crew!
Use the command /cwho irish heart land to see who is on. If you join, you will have some AMAZING FUN!!!!
KERT of Viridian
Searching

[Jul 25, 2005 8:54:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
goyokpo

[size=18]Wanna Make POE ?

Join Philosophy !
Usually run Promotions Pays but Jobber's Delight when on bigger ships.
This crew has no flags yet.

To join the crew you must create a new character with a philosophical name.

Our crew has the intend to conquer the seas as well as the economy.

To be promoted to Officer and F.O you must be good at gunning and good skills in general.

send a tell to [size=18]Goyolicca to join.
[Jul 27, 2005 6:01:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bluewolf1

Join the Dark phoenix! This crew is a poor crew in need of desperate help. we currently have only one ship, a sloop. We are desperately in need of money for fears that the crew will collapse. Please sponsor us. We dont ask for much.
Captain of Dark Phoenix and princess of Olympic sailors.

Rougewolf.

P.s. I am not french and neither is my pirate name, rougewolf.
[Jul 29, 2005 11:27:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iamliam

THe Crew of The One Eyed Willies!!!

[size=18] Come one come all!!!

We the crew of the One Eyed Willies are looking for a few good men... and women.

We are basicaly a pillaging crew however I am looking to get into some light trading.

We currently have 2 ships that I own my self:

Decent Carp (Any officer in my crew has access to this one)

Alone Flounder War Brig

Our Pay is currently set at Promotion Pays.

I am looking for a few officers that can run the crew when I'm not on. I will be adding another ship to the fleet with in the next few days for crew use.

Please PM either myslef (IamLiam) or my other senior officer (Dulcinea)

[Jul 30, 2005 2:55:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.flashdemon.net    Liamca2nyc [Link]  Go to top 
blackmaria

Chosen true is looking for GOOD officers. 5 broads & master or above in all piracy. Contact Blackmaria in game.
Just show up and shoot, thats my philosophy.
[Edit 7 times, last edit by blackmaria at Nov 8, 2005 10:16:26 AM]
[Jul 31, 2005 5:26:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Puosur

Ocean's Fury is seeking new pirates, all who are willing to learn, and listen to orders are welcome to join! No experience required, just dont be an ass.

We are rated as Imperials, and we have Crew Loyalty shares.
Our promotion requirements are alot higher than most of the crews, but we are going for quality, not amount!

Our fleet currently consists of 10 ships, with largest being a war brig.

Send a tell ingame to Puosur, Rift or Meanangle
We are dyslexia of Borg, futility is resistant, your ass will be laminated!
[Aug 1, 2005 5:14:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shockedfrog

A Cutlass Above The Rest

A Cutlass Above The Rest, a crew with Azure and Midnight roots, has now come to Viridian! As this is a fresh start for the crew, I'm aiming to begin with a bang, by hiring some players for positions of Officer rank and above. Players who are interested in these positions should send me (shockedfrog) a tell on Viridian to state their interest in the position.

About the crew:
In general, the crew is about enjoying all aspects of the game, whether co-operative or competitive. At the time of posting, the booty division is set to Crew Loyalty, with the Ship Restocking (crew cut) set to the default, 10%. As the crew grows to a reasonable size, this is likely to be changed in order to better suit the crew's needs. As the crew has only just started, we are not currently in a flag, and will require more fame before we can join or create one.

The crew motto is, "Nobody in their right mind wears actual green", because lime is brighter, better, and protects you from scurvy. That, and you can get it for free from the rather generous Dragon's Nest Navy. Of course, as there are currently no official crew colours, you can wear whatever you like - even green, if you really, really, want to.

Requirements for the Officer+ positions:

I'm not too fussy about standings or experience, but applicants should be comfortable with the core duty puzzles - Sailing, Carpentry, and Bilging. Applicants should also be comfortable with or willing to learn Gunnery, Navigation, and Battle Navigation.

The crew is about more than just pillaging, so applicants should ideally have an interest in some of the competitive games - Swordfighting, Drinking, Treasure Drop, Hearts, and Spades. Swordfighting is particularly important to me, and although I don't expect all crew members to be Ultimate at it, or even to particularly like it, I'll share some of my tips and strange natural luck with anyone who's interested.

As for trading, while I'm not particularly good at it, and the crew isn't exactly equipped for it at the moment, applicants who are interested in trading will recieve my full support.

Typing in a way that isn't painful to read is an absolute must - using abbreviations for longer phrases is perfectly acceptable, but shortening things that don't need shortened (such as using 'u' in place of 'you') is not.

Finally, successful applicants will obviously need a suitable badge for their rank. Although owning your own ship is a bonus, the crew currently has one sloop available for general use, and I can purchase more as they're required.
[Aug 1, 2005 12:19:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 407   Pages: 14   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates