• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 46
Posts: 46   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6752 times and has 45 replies Next Thread
Aligate

Re: Tyranny Events Present.... Blockade Event Madness [New Date 15th June - WIN TWO ISLANDS! Reply to this Post

We're taking part in the first 2
----------------------------------------
Aristoza
Amateur Owl
Fourteen flag royalty chats, "just tell them to suck 14s nuts"

Avatar by the lovely and talented Cattrin
[Jun 15, 2013 8:18:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Re: Tyranny Events Present.... Blockade Event Madness [New Date 15th June - WIN TWO ISLANDS! Reply to this Post

Park Island - 10.00am game time Saturday 15th June 2013

Sloop fun

Prizes: Remora Island , 10 sloops, or 5 sloops. 1st place gets first pick, 2nd place gets next, 3rd gets the last. Transfer fee will be paid by Tyranny. If the winning flag doesn't have the required fame, or doesn't wish to take control of the island the amount of a chest will be given.

Awesome first round for the event. A total of 16 flags brought ships into the blockade board, with a total of 28 ships fighting for the glory of a win. The ending was pretty intense and the winner actually managed to come from behind in the last turn to win.

1st Place goes to Deviant Chronicles and have elected to win Remora Island!
2nd Place goes to Riding High and has elected 10 sloops.
3rd Place goes to For Glory or Honor and gets 5 sloops.

Please contact Harrjm to receive your prize, and we will petition on Monday to transfer Remora island to Deviant Chronicles.

Stay tuned for more chaos as the day of events has just began.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Edit 1 times, last edit by harrjm at Jun 15, 2013 11:06:17 AM]
[Jun 15, 2013 10:56:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ocastra

I would like to thank Calamarie and Harrjm of tyranny for running this wonderful event at park. It was awesome to see so many sloops show up to the party and blow each other out the the water. On behalf of Riding High we would like to say GG to all of you. Very fancy driving to deviant chronicles in the last segment to get the lead. Well done mates.

I would like to make a special thank you to all the jobbers who came out to join us this morning! (Or evening, or night, wherever you are) and to just say thank you ypp for letting us do what we love to do, Puzzle, Fight, socialize, and shoot each other with cannon balls with as much fervor as possible.

Good luck to the crews participating in the events scheduled later today.

- Ocastra,
Fleet Officer,
Rouges Riding,
Riding High,
Cerulean Ocean (The best next to cobalt)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ocastra at Jun 15, 2013 12:28:12 PM]
[Jun 15, 2013 11:01:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
polskii

Thank you Tyranny for posting this event. Thank you to everyone who came and showed up in the blockades today, we had loads of fun and made some new friends. =D Good game to everyone who joined and Good Game :) ~Deviant Chronicles
That Qlimax flag on Emerald.
Wherever that Adrien puts me on Meridean.
Wherever on Cerulean.
Mostly where those Nav spots are.
Special shoutout to the people who made a difference to me: Adrien, Spencer, Sarah, Mike, and Jo <3
[Jun 15, 2013 12:20:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Provovative

Pitty I couldn't be there but I heard it was a cracker!

Hats off to tyranny for this.
No allegiances.
Pirate for hire.
[Jun 15, 2013 12:24:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Napi Peak - 11.30am game time Saturday 25th May 2013 Saturday 15th June 2013

Reverse Blockade
Prizes: Emperor Island , Double the fleet you brought in, or match the fleet you brought in. 1st place gets first pick, 2nd place gets next, 3rd gets the last. Transfer fee will be paid by Tyranny. If the winning flag doesn't have the required fame, or doesn't wish to take control of the island the amount of a chest will be given.

Not as highly contested as we had thought, but was fun to watch ships avoid flags. hehe

1st place with a total of 14 points goes to Black Flag Inc and elected Emperor Island
2nd place with a total of 9 points goes to FGoH and elected to double the fleet they brought
3rd place goes to Super Awesomeness that got an equal fleet to what they brought in
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Jun 15, 2013 12:38:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fernet9

Nicely put Ocastra - thank you.

Was well played, and an exciting finishing.

Thanks to the hosts! Well done to the winners!

(Would have said more but Ocastra said it all :-) )
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fernet9 at Jun 15, 2013 12:52:45 PM]
[Jun 15, 2013 12:51:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sixsevenmark

Great events, thanks for putting these on guys, most fun I've had on the game in a while. More of the same please :)
Sixsevenmark ..............Truth & Justice..............Cerulean
Doofuss........................Celestial Someones.....Cerulean
Bradbury.......................Eye of the Needlefish...Cerulean

Others on various oceans
[Jun 15, 2013 1:52:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Jubilee Island - 1.00pm game time Saturday 15th June 2013

Sink the Dink!

Prize: The deed to the ship Harrjm uses during the third event + 500 rum and 1k balls. We also reserve the right to give out honourable mention prizes people/ships who we think warrant it, including most damage and destruction caused.

We managed to load a Xebec for the last event, but only had a few ships to play with. We didn't get sunk, so the prize of a new Xebec was given to the crew of our ship. Congrats to Marzio for winning a Xebec and 500 rum/MCBs.

Honorable mention goes out to Super Awesomeness and Legacy of Nightmares that provided me some targets. Both received ships equal to or greater than the ones I sank on the board.
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Jun 15, 2013 1:59:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
harrjm

Thank you to everyone that came out today for the fun events. We hope you all enjoyed yourself. Penguin will be uploading the video of RD2 so you can watch.

Stay tuned to the events section for upcoming fun on the high seas!
Captain of Gods of War
King of Tyranny
Blockade madman
[Jun 15, 2013 2:01:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Plunderville

Thanks for running these fun events today!
[Jun 15, 2013 2:20:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
guille36

Thanks to Tyranny from Legacy of Nightmares for the awesome events had lots of fun. Also thanks to all the jobbers who came to have fun with us, without you this wouldnt be possible.
Looking forward to your next event!
Gloriousone on Cerulean
[Jun 15, 2013 2:22:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
raymondbaker

Thanks for the fun and prizes Tyranny, it was literally a last minute decision on my behalf to join the fun (saw others loading for the park event and thought why not! I'll have a go myself) so wasn't very prepared lol.

The 2nd and 3rd events were especially fun - it was tricky to not gain any points and I did end up gaining some points and as for the third event Harrjm was a slippery Customer!

Thank Ye to all the jobbers that came out to help me.
Steveb Drunken SO of the crew Boochin' Drunks
King/Monarch of the flag Super Awesomeness
Cerulean

Steveb on every English ocean (Cerulean, Emerald, Ice, Meridian & Obsidian)
[Jun 15, 2013 3:34:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
darkseid

Hello and ty to tyranny for this event.

Only managed to take part during the reverse blockade as the rest of it I was eating or preparing to go out (good neigbours weekend and my brothers birthday) but it was a hell of a lot of fun, if confusing why none of the ships would sink :/ so besides a confusing rule set we still managed to get the win!

Big thanks to FGoH for existing in numbers on the board and providing me something to do.
And thanks to super awesomness for also existing, but with a bigger ship which gave me something to avoid.
Darkseid, Cerulean.
Fleet Officer of Under the Black Flag.
[Jun 16, 2013 4:48:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
hammer1

aye , good fun events . Thank you tyranny
Blackhammer.
[Jun 16, 2013 10:49:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
GreatBob

The video of the reverse blockade is available here. The names are a bit difficult to read as its been resized from 1920x1080, but a 2.2gb file is a bit too big to be practical.
Penguinpaste, SO of Polaris, Obsidian. Dark side.

[Jun 21, 2013 4:45:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 46   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates