• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 949 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
squeezum

Stall Location Reply to this Post

Can I get opinions on opening an iron monger on Terra or Lima?

Meridian Ocean.
[May 1, 2013 6:04:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Vorky

Re: Stall Location Reply to this Post

Currently there is an oversupply of cannon balls in the Jade Arch in Meridian and there is very little profit to be made.
[May 1, 2013 11:57:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
squeezum

Currently there is an oversupply of cannon balls in the Jade Arch in Meridian and there is very little profit to be made.

Any suggestions where to open one?
[May 2, 2013 3:52:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bloodlogic

Any suggestions where to open one?

You can currently make a buttload on drogeo. Mediums are going for like 46 or something ridiculous. Iron and wood spawn on celesta just a few lps away and we are always in need of shot at the palace. I'll poke you ingame if I can find you, and help you from there if you're ininterested. :)
[May 3, 2013 12:45:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates