• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3501 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
ryujinpp

Credits for trophies: Grand Frigate and Army of Darkness Reply to this Post

What? clocking credits for the following trophies

Grand Frigate battles trophy
and Army of Darkness trophy

When? Saturday Apr 27, jobbing will start at 7am pirate time (to avoid clash with any blockades)

How? We will be loading a xebec and will be fighting grand frigates
A minimum of 30 pirates would be needed and if we do not have enough to start this by 830am pirate time, we will downgrade to a warbrig and will be fighting war frigates instead

Duration? If there is any blockade on that day, we will port at least 30mins before it starts.. and if there is no blockade, we will keep going until all rums or shots are used up (whichever comes first)
----------------------------------------
Galene tells ye, "I reserve the right to not deliver prizes to you anymore in the future :P"
Galene tells ye, "You crashed me 6 times!"

Ryujin on all oceans
[Apr 25, 2013 11:52:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlePirates [Link]  Go to top 
ryujinpp

Re: Credits for trophies: Grand Frigate and Army of Darkness Reply to this Post

thanks to all who came out for this event, we engaged and won 16 xebec vs grand frigate battles

excluding myself and counting only those who participated in at least one battle, there were 70 pirates who turned up (not all at the same time otherwise we wouldn't fit on a xebec) and although there wasnt any raffles mentioned in the original event, i plan to conduct one for the 12 pirates who participated in at least 10 battles on the trip

in alphabetical order (will use their numbered position for raffle draw):
1. allitara
2. armillaria
3. diana
4. fujiko
5. gybe
6. kriscri
7. munkie
8. sapphireangel
9. sherbetlemon
10. sixsevenmark
11. wildginger
12. zeina

raffle prize to be determined

instead of using a random number generator, i will use the upcoming singapore sweep (lottery) result to determine who wins the raffle

the next singapore sweep result would be on 1st of may at http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/lottery/sweep_result.html

first, i will take the last 2 digits of the 1st prize on the next singapore sweep results to determine who wins the 1st raffle prize (hoping that the last 2 digits would be something between 01 to 12)

if the last 2 digits is greater than 13, i would then add up all the individual digits of the 1st prize and continue to repeat that until i get a number that falls between 1 to 12.. using the results for the april 3rd's draw, first prize is 1666840

since 40 is out of range, i then add 1+6+6+6+8+4+0 = 31
since 31 is still out of range, i then add 3+1 = 4
using this example, the 4th person in the list above then wins 1st raffle prize

same method would be used to determine the winners for 2nd & 3rd raffle prize using the corresponding 2nd and 3rd prize singapore sweep result on may 1st
Galene tells ye, "I reserve the right to not deliver prizes to you anymore in the future :P"

Ryujin on all oceans
[Apr 27, 2013 7:06:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlePirates [Link]  Go to top 
Fujiko

Wow, thank you very much!
Fujiko on Cerulean.
WTB: Mako ships, penguins, Neerie's prize-winning egg (a card suits one,) more of Greylady's sixth prize-winning eggs (the penguin one.)
[Apr 27, 2013 8:43:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ryujinpp

since the event was for ship trophy count and army of darkness, it'll be apt that the prizes are related to both

1st prize: cursed class sloop

2nd prize: regular sloop
3rd prize: pile of bones

note: vessel names will be determined later (winners get to choose fishname, subject to availability)

Ryujin on all oceans
[Apr 30, 2013 9:00:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlePirates [Link]  Go to top 
ryujinpp

singapore sweep result on 1st of may 2013 (Draw No. 05/2013):

first place: 1531884
second place: 2185276
third place: 1237745

none of the last 2 digits were within the range of 1 to 12

first prize = 1+5+3+1+8+8+4 = 30
3+0 = 3

second prize = 2+1+8+5+2+7+6 = 31
3+1 = 4

third prize = 1+2+3+7+7+4+5 = 29
2+9 = 11

the raffles price results are:
first prize: diana (3rd position on the alphabetical list above)
second price: fujiko (4th position on the list)
third prize: wildginger (11th position on the list)

Ryujin on all oceans
[May 1, 2013 7:40:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    https://www.facebook.com/PuzzlePirates [Link]  Go to top 
Fujiko

Wow, thank you very much, again :)

My preferred fish name is Mako.
Fujiko on Cerulean.
WTB: Mako ships, penguins, Neerie's prize-winning egg (a card suits one,) more of Greylady's sixth prize-winning eggs (the penguin one.)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fujiko at May 1, 2013 8:45:24 AM]
[May 1, 2013 8:44:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates