• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 978 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
noworries

Midnight Serenade's 6th Anniversary Celebration Reply to this Post

Midnight Serenade's 6th Anniversary Celebration
On April 14th the crew of Midnight Serenade will be celebrating their 6th anniversary with a xebec pillage. There will be game tables and we?ll host tournaments while we?re loading. We?ll ask trivia questions and award prizes for the first correct answers. Gifts will also be given away at random for no particular reason during the celebration and pillage. We?ll keep track of all the jobbers and the number of battles they participate in (a screen shot of the booty division) and we?'ll raffle off 3 sloops. Winners of the sloops will be posted here.

We?ll start loading at 1pm game time on April 14 and sail when there are enough mates aboard to comfortably operate the ship. We?ll sail until we?re tired.

Join us for the fun and help us celebrate our anniversary.

Blockades may postpone the beginning of the pillage.

Edited to add a sloop to the raffle.
----------------------------------------
The original Garibaldi on the Midnight Ocean, now on Cerulean.

We can't control the winds, but we can adjust our sails.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by noworries at Apr 12, 2013 7:29:05 AM]
[Apr 9, 2013 2:51:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
noworries

Re: Midnight Serenade's 6th Anniversary Celebration Reply to this Post

Here are the winners of the sloops.

Aurely
Liger
Tsura

I'll keep an eye out for you and you can look for me. If you don't catch me for a few days, contact any officer in Midnight Serenade and arrainge to pick up your sloop.
The original Garibaldi on the Midnight Ocean, now on Cerulean.

We can't control the winds, but we can adjust our sails.
[Apr 18, 2013 10:09:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates