• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 4
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1212 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
mental72

Sail of the Raid io flyer Reply to this Post

Raid io flyer

It's been a long time since Shanty Raid io shut down and i know quite a few of you miss it. I can't bring it back alas but i do still have the Raid io flyer which so many of you on the oceans took out on our weekly pillies.
So for old memories and for hopefully some new ones, I have managed to get a good hearty to start us out.

Snort from the crew Crossbones will be taking us out on Friday 5th April at 5pm uk time that's 9am ocean time.
I am hoping you can come along and enjoy.
----------------------------------------
Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Pandaeyes first mate to The duckies,
Shanty raid-io DJ
Rayolight's piraty other half
[Apr 4, 2013 10:03:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Momma_Wolf

Re: Sail of the Raid io flyer Reply to this Post

I love it! Hope I can be there.
Mommawolf, lurking on most oceans
Captain, Blackwolf Marauders of Midnight, now Cerulean
Queen, Victory Raiders of Midnight, now Cerulean

cmdrzoom said:

Anyone may demand answers of the gods.
Getting them is another matter.

[Apr 4, 2013 11:09:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

I'm confused as I probably didn't play actively (on this ocean) at the time that radio was broadcasting. What does that event exactly be? A pillage with nostalgic value or something special for ppl who never listened to that radio?
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Apr 4, 2013 11:42:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
mental72

Thank you to Snort and the crew Crossbones for blowing off the cobwebs on the Raid io flyer, we used to run weekly pillies, the raid io flyer has been handed to many a crew.

It would definetly be good to do it again, the current record on it was 400k held by Axis annelema for a 3 hour trip.

It was really good to have a laugh and see some good faces again.

Current Notice board messages :

Welcome to the shanty Briggie ;)

Dragons Tears tore up Onyx on Nov 26 2006 bringing in 116k and one of the most energetic shanty runs in Cobalt's history!! Yarr!!

December 3, The Duckies took out the Raidio Flyer for the wedding of Rayolight and Pandaeyes. We got 1600 PoE each.

December 7th, Heian Era made 97 something k, ran out o' rum XD Bnavved by Saphira and XO'd by Yuppigirl

December 10th, New Order of the Sea 54k and a blood plus two kings hit baranbus the pale and the widow queen lost both but had a blast going out after the kings again soon just ask panda when Bnaver Termitelegs XO Alatariel woot wtg mates

December 14th, Truth and Justice made 179k :D Bnavved by Irontomflint featuring Pyralis and Piratepauly and XOed by Vertigogull.

December 17th, The Night didn't make much.... but had a blast, Ddeeds Bnavved with her hubby and life partner Cavscout
Xoing...... Side Note remember Bring Lots of rum.

December 21st - Axis Analemma made 158K pillaging Swampfen - DN.......(Pyralis Navved, Ladypete xo

December 24th - Rocked Cobalt on Christmas Eve with Dragons Tears - 129k plundered with much holiday spirit!

December 31st - Dragons Tears Said goodbye to 2006 with a fantastic 189k booty chest! Happy New Year all!!!

January 4th Jan - Vexed munchkins sailed the flyer ;)

january the 14 the boys won boys vs girls blockade we tried to make them look good by winning 2 rounds to 1 but hey boys rule :) call paulypirate if you need a bnavver

January 18th The ramen Noodles took us for a pilly and broke the record weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with 227k

February 11, 2007 - Dragons Tears pillaged 215k between this ship and the Passionate Roustabout

Febuary 24, 2007 Dragons Tears pillaged 135k

March 3, 2007 Turquality pillaged 138k.. that was lots of fun! ;)

March 8, 2007 Billows Ball and Bilge 148k.. Great time abord the ship

April 20, 2007 Axis Analemma broke the Brig record aboard the Flyer!!! 400k in 3 hours on the DN-TLM rou te.

April 22 2007 Beserkers......who cares about the poe! we had a good time thats all that counts!

April 5 2013 Crossbones... Brought the old girl back out on to the high seas, did ok n came home with 304k
Be kinder than necessary,
for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle

Pandaeyes first mate to The duckies,
Shanty raid-io DJ
Rayolight's piraty other half
[Edit 2 times, last edit by mental72 at Apr 5, 2013 1:43:38 PM]
[Apr 5, 2013 1:17:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates