• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 17
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 8097 times and has 16 replies Next Thread
Bunnylaroo

[Entry Thread]Adorominable Spring Break! [Deadline April 28] Reply to this Post

This is the entry thread for the event Adorominable Spring Break!

Please reserve this thread for entries, and post any questions in the Event thread.
----------------------------------------
Bunnylaroo of Sage Emerald

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Bunnylaroo at Apr 13, 2013 2:30:30 PM]
[Mar 31, 2013 10:10:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fireprymid

Re: [Entry Thread]Adorominable Spring Break! (An art contest) Reply to this Post

Fireprymid Emerald

Well its starting summer here in the southwest USA. Sooooo...... pool time!

Prize Preference
1. Sloop and stuff
2.Longship and Stuff
3. Furni and stuff

Fireprymid on Sage Emerald ocean.
Avvie by Apolline http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=190669

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028668668
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Fireprymid at Apr 14, 2013 9:08:06 AM]
[Apr 1, 2013 4:54:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    you know this website is old    when under the information section    it has systems like [Link]  Go to top 
mkessler

Re: [Entry Thread]Adorominable Spring Break! (An art contest) Reply to this Post

They say April showers bring May flowers....

Mr. Yeti shed his bright red bow and donned some galoshes for some fun puddle splashing during a refreshing spring rain.

As far as prizes go.. I'm most excited about the yeti egg, so anything containing that would be beautiful.

Thanks,
Isza of Emerald
Isza of Emerald
[Edit 1 times, last edit by mkessler at Apr 5, 2013 1:10:32 PM]
[Apr 5, 2013 12:13:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
emieangel

Entry by Darkfaery of Cerulean
I've always thought spring was a time for love... and mr adorominable found love in the package of a cute little white bunny.. who could blame him? ;)

Prize preference:
1. Longship
2. Sloop
3. Egg, Furniture

DarkFaery
Collector of Tigerfish, Catfish, Angelfish & Piranha
Avvie by the wonderful Wayfarer
[Edit 2 times, last edit by emieangel at Apr 20, 2013 6:12:55 PM]
[Apr 14, 2013 6:15:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Pengiini

Re: [Entry Thread]Adorominable Spring Break! [Deadline April 28] Reply to this Post

Iamatomboy of Emerald.

A pirate was having a picnic with her yeti and he wanted to fly a kite. Along came a few strong gusts of wind which pulled the kite, causing both the yeti and the kite to be suspended in the air!

Prize preference:
1. Longship
2. Egg/Furniture
3. Sloop
Heather <3
Iamatomboy on Sage Emerald.
[Apr 16, 2013 5:14:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sibyl8

Re: [Entry Thread]Adorominable Spring Break! [Deadline April 28] Reply to this Post

Sibyl of Emerald

Prize preference:
1. Longship
2. Egg and furniture
3. Sloop

Going to a pond or lake, fishing and feeding ducks is the best, even for a yeti!

Sibyl of Emerald
[Apr 17, 2013 3:19:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Grandthug

Napkinthief, Cerulean

Prize preference:
1. Sloop
2. Longship
3. Furniture package

During the season of Spring, I let my Yeti doll roam the beautiful forest with his father so that they could go hunting for eggs.

[Apr 23, 2013 8:06:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Saldias

Saldias de Jade

Paseando por las costas Marplatenses me encontre con el Yeti andando en skate y le saqué una foto!

Prize preference:
1. Longship
2. Sloop
3. Egg, Furniture
Zuares os dice, "Oye !!! deberias vender libros !!! de como ligar"
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Saldias at Apr 24, 2013 7:47:13 PM]
[Apr 24, 2013 7:43:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Emmillie

Emmillie of Cerulean!

My little Yeti loves the Spring, hence the oddly decorated grassy-green walls and goofy blue flooring (such an odd taste in interior decorating she has), but those darned Springtime thunderstorms fluff her adorominable fur right up and make her terribly grumpy. When it storms, she sulks in her big pink chair and waits for it to pass, though I think she should invest in some anti-frizz cream and/or go play a board game during the rain.

Prize preference:
1. Sloop
2. Longship
3. Egg and furniture

EDIT: I derped up on the size. Resized it now! :D
Emmillie of Everywhere! (but mostly Cerulean)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Emmillie at Apr 25, 2013 6:23:38 PM]
[Apr 25, 2013 5:43:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phamy

Phamy - Meridian

I love sitting in the sun in spring. And that is what I did for this lovely Yeti.

Prize Pref:
1) Egg and Furn
2) Longship
3) Sloop

[Apr 26, 2013 3:51:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PirateYoHo90

Apolline of Cerulean!

1. Longship
2. Sloop
3. Egg/furniture

My favorite part of spring is seeing my grades and knowing school is done and finished!!!!!!!! The yeti's are cheering and dancing which is what I do when school is done too

Tinycat on Cerulean
Disclaimer: I purposely bring drama into peaceful conversations.
[Apr 26, 2013 11:23:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fatouma123

Fatouma from Emerald!
Prize Preference -
1) Sloop
2) Longship
3) Furniture

During spring, the weather is awesome. And when the weather is awesome, it's time for some outdoor activities! Spring = Picnic.
My Yeti took Mr. Pigeon and Ms.Rabbit out for a picnic. YES HE IS POOR HE COULDN'T AFFORD MUCH FOOD!

Since I drew it on a book and used water colours to paint it, I took a picture of it using a camera. ^^

Fatouma on Emerald

I'm just simply too awesome at sails.
[Apr 27, 2013 2:08:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Faeree of Emerald

We don't get much flowers growing in Spring, but a few show up including Dandelions! I live in prairie lands so we get a lot of grasses, a few bulb plants appear as well as some wild flowers (some call them weeds! But shhh! Don't call them that!). Green is spring!

Prizes:
1) Longship
2) Sloop
3) Furniture
Avvie by me! Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Apr 28, 2013 3:43:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Greylady of Malachite

The ice is melting, the sunflowers are blooming, and my Yeti is enjoying the Spring sunshine in a field of sunflowers. :)

Prize preference, if selected:

1. A standard renamed Frost Class Longship, a Yeti Doll, and an inscribed trinket.
2. A standard renamed sloop painted in Yeti colors (red/white/light blue), a Yeti Doll, and an inscribed trinket
3. Faeree's 2013 prize winning egg (the yeti egg!) and a furniture package to match (sofa (light blue/white) fancy end table, vase with wildflowers (Blue)), a Yeti Doll, and an inscribed trinket.
4. Honorable mentions will receive a Yeti Doll and an inscribed trinket
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Apr 28, 2013 4:34:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Dexla ~ Cerulean
Thank you, Bunny, for the fun contest!

Uncle Yeti comes to babysit the Easter Bunny's brood over spring break. Hide and Seek, tea parties, make-overs, and story time keep the little ones busy while their daddy recovers from the busy weekend.

Prize preference:
- sloop
- longship
- furniture package

Dexla d'Midnight
[Apr 28, 2013 6:01:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bunnylaroo

This event is now closed. Great entries guys! Judging is not going to be easy!

When results are in, they'll be posted in the event thread.

Results!
Bunnylaroo of Sage Emerald

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Bunnylaroo at Apr 30, 2013 10:06:18 PM]
[Apr 29, 2013 12:00:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Supertaylor6

@_@ that moment when you realize you forgot to submit your entry >.< DANGIT
Gollum: Shut up!
Bilbo Baggins: I didn't say anything...
Gollum: I'm not talking to you!
[May 1, 2013 6:34:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates