• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 19
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4940 times and has 18 replies Next Thread
Greyleggy

People's Choice Easter Eggs! 2013 (Winners Announced!) Reply to this Post

The EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2013 event is finished and has been judged! Thus, it must be time for the People's Choice contest to begin!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

How to enter your vote:
    Choose your favorite 5 eggs from the rendered egg page on YPPedia that do not include the winning entries, and were not created by yourself!
    Record the name of the artist who made the egg, and the egg number (from left to right).
    Rank your favorite five eggs from 1 to 5 (with your most favorite being 1st)
    PM your choices to GreyLeggy, along with your pirate name and ocean, by midnight game-time on the 30th of March, 2013!

Please don't post your choices in this thread!

How votes will be scored:

The People's Choice Easter Eggs votes will be scored using a points system:
    1st choice = 5 points
    2nd choice = 4 points
    3rd choice = 3 points
    4th choice = 2 points
    5th choice = 1 point
The winning eggs will be those that score the most points overall.

If your egg is chosen as a winner of the People's Choice, you will receive unlimited bragging rights, and perhaps something nice from Clotho? <3

Please post any comments or questions in this thread. :)
----------------------------------------
Greyleggy, ova-egg-chieving eggs-ample of egg-stremely egg-scrutiating puns! Scrambler of your egg-votes for the 2013 People's Choice Awards.

Avatar by the Amazing Adrielle! I miss ye Addy!! <3
[Edit 6 times, last edit by Greyleggy at Mar 31, 2013 10:30:06 PM]
[Mar 21, 2013 2:34:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Summerflame

Re: People's Choice Easter Eggs! 2013 (Deadline March 30th) Reply to this Post

Hi! I was just wondering, can we pick a design that belongs to a person who had a different design of theirs chosen? So if (person)'s 1st design was picked as a winning entry, could we pick that person's 2nd for our list? Thanks!
Airi or Summertime from Kanto's own, Cerulean
[Mar 21, 2013 3:46:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    foxfire11377@yahoo.com    foxfire11377@aol.com [Link]  Go to top 
Greyleggy

Hi! I was just wondering, can we pick a design that belongs to a person who had a different design of theirs chosen? So if (person)'s 1st design was picked as a winning entry, could we pick that person's 2nd for our list? Thanks!

Yes, you certainly can. Each egg is judged individually, so only the actual winning egg is an invalid choice, not the person's entries as a whole.
Greyleggy, ova-egg-chieving eggs-ample of egg-stremely egg-scrutiating puns! Scrambler of your egg-votes for the 2013 People's Choice Awards.

[Mar 21, 2013 4:02:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Summerflame

Awesome! Thanks for clearing that up for me!
Airi or Summertime from Kanto's own, Cerulean
[Mar 21, 2013 4:24:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    foxfire11377@yahoo.com    foxfire11377@aol.com [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

I figured out why you guys make us do this! it's so we may feel the agony that the judges felt!!!! i didn't realize how many absolutely stunning entries there were, well done EVERYONE and I say this from my heart you guys are very skilled and talented artists!!! <3 <3
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Mar 21, 2013 8:36:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greyleggy

Ahoy mates!

Only 4 days left! Remember to place your votes for your favorites prior to midnight (game time), March 30th!

PS - Please remember to include your pirate name and ocean and include the egg numbers , not just an egg description, with your votes. If there were issues with your votes, I have PM'd you, so please check your mail . You still have 4 days to resubmit a corrected entry!

Thanks for your participation!

[Mar 27, 2013 6:20:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greyleggy

The eggs have all been laid,
The votes are tallied too,
And so your voices
made their choices
of WINNERS!....without further ado!

In first place with a whopping 27 points, Gorev of Emerald's 8th egg! Gorev wins ultimate bragging rights as well as both event eggs, Faeree's "Yeti" and Seleenn's "Stained Glass"
In second place with a huge 24 points, Ecastasy of Cerulean's 1st egg! Ecastasy wins Seleenn's "Stained Glass" event egg.
In third place with an amazing 21 points, Dexla of Cerulean's 1st egg! Dexla wins Faeree's "Yeti" event egg.
Tied with herself in fourth place with a super 20 points, Dexla of Cerulean's 4th and 7th eggs! Dexla wins Egg-stra Special bragging rights for having 3 of the top 5 eggs!! Oh, and she also wins Sapphic's "Egg am the Walrus" egg and Sizzly's "Captain's Badge" egg.
In fifth place with 18 points, Pixelpixie of Cerulean's 4th egg! Pixelpixie wins Airi's "Strawberry" egg.
In sixth place with 13 points, Arghhpirate of Meridian's 1st egg! Arghhpirate wins Charavie's "Fire Up" egg.
Tied for seventh place with 12 points, Greylady of Meridian's 6th egg and Gulpofbilge of Meridian's 1st egg! Greylady wins Evilmermaid "Checkers" egg and Gulpofbilge wins Greylady's "Bluebird" egg.
In a four-way tie for eighth place with 11 points are Charavie of Jade's 5th egg winning Rechiva's "Dapper Fellow" egg, Evilmermaid of Cerulean's 2nd egg winning Boarslayer's "Rainbow" egg, Firstround of Emerald's 4th egg winning DeFleur's "Cocoa Caramel Swirl" egg, and Sandiibottom of Cerulean's 2nd egg winning Meadflagon's "Vernal Delight" egg.
Lastly, in a three-way tie for ninth place with 10 points are Faeree of Emerald's 7th egg, Greylady of Meridian's 8th egg and Seleenn of Meridian's 1st egg. Faeree, Greylady and Seleenn will all receive a Sugerxx's "Red Hot" egg.

Thank you all so much for participating in this year's People's Choice Awards!

The Easter Clotho bunny will be delivering your eggs shortly!

For anyone interested in viewing the voting details, click here to view the Google spreadsheet.

[Edit 2 times, last edit by Greyleggy at Mar 31, 2013 10:39:47 PM]
[Mar 31, 2013 10:26:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Ooo grats Gorev! And all the other eggy choices ^_^ And thanks for choosing mine among them ^_^ <3
[Mar 31, 2013 10:32:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Grats all and thanks for voting for one of mine too!
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Apr 1, 2013 11:02:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
GoreJackFan

wow thank you for every1 that voted congrats to everyone i am blown away
Gorev - Emerald
[Apr 1, 2013 12:37:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    MechanicGurl04 [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

Congrats to everyone! Super cute eggs:) And thanks for the votes! :) <3
Firstround on Emerald
[Apr 1, 2013 1:14:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outofthebox9

Wow, thank you so much for the honor! I'm happy to see some of my favorites win as well. =)
Evilmermaid
Cobalt Cerulean
[Apr 1, 2013 6:29:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

Still "out and about" with sporadic interwebz, but holding the laptop out the window just enough to get a cellular signal to say...
Thank you for selecting mine! Congrats to all the eggs selected!!
Happy belated Easter as well!
Dexla d'Midnight
[Apr 1, 2013 6:37:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

So eggcited to see my snake and bug selected! Gratz to all the winners...the seleggtion of eggs are eggstremly beautiful!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Apr 1, 2013 6:48:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
XEcastasy

It's been a crazy few weeks with finals and vacation, just wanted to give a shout out and say thanks :)
Ecastasy of ... Cerulean

[Apr 2, 2013 9:23:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Shiny Eggy Delights have been delivered, look in your inventories. Thank you Greyleggy for hosting this event and thank you everyone for yet another magnificent year full of eggstraordinary designs!
Is it next year yet?
[Apr 2, 2013 9:33:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Shiny Eggy Delights have been delivered, look in your inventories. Thank you Greyleggy for hosting this event and thank you everyone for yet another magnificent year full of eggstraordinary designs!
Is it next year yet?

You know wee can always make Christmas eggs :D And have Christmas or winter themed egg event! Who said Easter has to have all the eggstra special events!!!
[Apr 2, 2013 9:37:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Is it next year yet?

You know wee can always make Christmas eggs :D And have Christmas or winter themed egg event! Who said Easter has to have all the eggstra special events!!!

Orn-eggaments??
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Apr 2, 2013 9:54:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sandii23

Thanks to all who voted for my egg! :) Looking forward to next years competition! :)
Sandiibottom of Cerulean
~ Captain of Overlords of the Deep ~ Princess of United Ocean Rays ~
[Apr 5, 2013 7:12:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates