• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12387 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
Booful

Re: Easter egg hunt !!! ~ win sloop and eggs !!! [bonus] Name the Easter Bunny Reply to this Post

2 days till the event! Hope to see you all there :D also, winner for the easter bunny will be announced at the event then posted on the forums...if your name is chosen I will look for you in game! So get your bunny names in :D
~ Pixelpixie
----------------------------------------
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Apr 10, 2013 12:40:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
angel2512

Re: Easter egg hunt !!! ~ win sloop and eggs !!! [bonus] Name the Easter Bunny Reply to this Post

Faith
Hope
Faithfulness
Loyalty
~Saphireangel~

SO of Mischievous Drifters,
Lady of Maniacal Menagerie,
Cerulean, once a Cobalt native.
(also lurking on all English oceans)

Angelfish collector
Avatar gorgeousness by the lovely Angelira!
[Apr 11, 2013 7:45:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Re: Easter egg hunt !!! ~ win sloop and eggs !!! Reply to this Post

Love the idea ... too bad you're not on Emerald, and that I work then. :(

You can still participate in the bunny naming ~.^ You may end up with prizes on cerulean tho...which means you'll just have to come visit e more often ~.^
[Apr 11, 2013 8:58:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
redldc

Fawn would good name for the bunny I think. Because she is a friend of mine and is a great artist. Here is a link to one of my favorites that she has done..http://fineartamerica.com/featured/endless-song-fawn-mcneill.html
Toored
[Apr 11, 2013 9:14:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

I mostly have art-related thoughts in my head
C'est Magnifique (which means 'it's magnificent') or simply
Manifique
Renaissance
Baroque which also reminded me of
Cherub
Inspiration
Imagination
Masterpiece
Oh and you have several other impressionists- do you have:
Degas I can picture your little bunny as one of his ballerinas
Dexla d'Midnight
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Dexla at Apr 11, 2013 12:36:30 PM]
[Apr 11, 2013 9:37:19 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

wow you guys are amazing at naming >.< not gonna be easy to pick one!!!! may need to buy more bunnies...one can never have enough right?
[Apr 11, 2013 11:00:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
azleaneo

Name the Bunny

Joe Easter or if not then:

Easterdinner

Kokorobosoi
Cerulean
Translation = "Broken Heart",
Kokorobosoi Midnight Ocean Refugee
Cerulean Ocean
[Apr 12, 2013 7:21:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

2 hours to name the bunny, so get any last minute names in ^_^
[Apr 12, 2013 5:33:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

Famous Artist? :D Yumisa wants to pick!

I choose the name "Bernini".
Aint he a ladykiller? :D lol

This man was mostly known for his incredible sculptures, at some point considered better than Michaelangelo :D And no wonder, his work was so incredibly detailed and wonderful (Breath taking even!)

I saw this sculpture in person, and believe me, at first you dont believe its an sculpture, the effect on the clothes, the face expression, the whole position is smooth and delicate o-o

And overall his name is easy to remember, it has a rather catchy feeling x)

Besides o-o do you imagine this guy making a bunny sculpture O-O epic!
Yumisa World Wide ;)
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hikariks at Apr 12, 2013 5:56:02 PM]
[Apr 12, 2013 5:54:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
azleaneo

...no ordinary rabbit

...nasty big pointy teeth

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog is a little long so we should just call
him-- STEW
Translation = "Broken Heart",
Kokorobosoi Midnight Ocean Refugee
Cerulean Ocean
[Apr 12, 2013 6:29:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

haha close one Kokoro!

Easter Bunny winners have been chosen! It was really tough you guys are awesome bunny namers!!!

But here are the three winners (yes...3...)

Official Easter Bunny winner: Toored with Fawn - tell your friend she has amazing art! It was love at first sight and what a lovely name too!

second place: Fujiko with Escher - I have ALWAYS loved his art...so I have named not a bunny but a gator after him!

honorable mention: Lillyliver with Nemo - Another artist i've always loved and admired (how did you know?)

Congratulations everyone!!! I will find you in game after the event to give you your prizes!!! And amazing work everyone else with the amazing names ^_^
[Apr 12, 2013 7:54:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Thank you Everyone that made it it was a blast! Some of you saw double while others couldn't see past yer own peglegs and patches!

Winners were:
1) Starwitch
2) Napkinthief
3) Jacoba & Anothersneak

And Jacoba for finding the easter bunny first!

Congrats and thanks to all and for all the feedback ^_^
[Apr 12, 2013 11:12:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Icedsony

Thank you for having the event! I know it must have taken time, planning and poe but I really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to next year's :) And congratulations to the winners!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Icedsony at Apr 13, 2013 6:02:46 AM]
[Apr 13, 2013 6:02:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jeriannah

This was a blast, Pixelpixie! I had a wonderful time!

The only thing I'd recommend is limiting the ships, given the 1 hour time frame - or moving all your vessels into an alt crew. With the vessels others owned, the sheer number of vessels to hop on and look around was a bit overwhelming.

Having said that, it was amazing. :D
Anothersneak & Sneakysalt on Cerulean
---
I collect Guppy sloops. Send me a /tell or PM.

Avatar by Tilinka - a present from Arryarrwoot! :D
[Apr 13, 2013 2:07:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

haha...um...those were all my vessels >.< I own 98% of my crews fleet...but Ill limit to specific ship names or something next time to limit the ships ^_^
Thanks for joining in the fun ^_^
[Apr 13, 2013 3:00:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jeriannah

Oh my goodness! And here I was thinking my 25 guppies were impressive! :D

Well it was still amazingly fun!
Anothersneak & Sneakysalt on Cerulean
---
I collect Guppy sloops. Send me a /tell or PM.

Avatar by Tilinka - a present from Arryarrwoot! :D
[Apr 13, 2013 4:20:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
redldc

Thank you for the event was fun. Glad this years easter bunny has a name. =)
Toored
[Apr 14, 2013 12:37:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fujiko

Escher Gator - I like it. :)

Thank you very much! I'll look for you in game.
Fujiko on Cerulean.
WTB: Mako ships, penguins, Neerie's prize-winning egg (a card suits one,) more of Greylady's sixth prize-winning eggs (the penguin one.)
[Apr 14, 2013 3:30:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates