• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4404 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
Booful

[winners announced] Easter egg hunt !!! [bonus] Name the Easter Bunny Reply to this Post

O No! The Easter Bunny has gone missing, and so have some of it's most prized eggs!

Due to this unfortunate event, Easter will have to be cancelled till all the eggs (and that ever elusive bunny) have been found!

WHAT:
You guessed it a easter egg (and bunny ) hunt !

WHEN:
12 April 2013 @ 8:00pm pirate time I will start jobbing people. The event will start at 8:30pm and end at 9:30pm (I need my piratey beauty sleep after all!)

WHERE:

Find the Bunny and eggies:
All over Cerulean!
(You will need some whisking potions!!! Many of the ships/houses are all over the ocean and in different archs) You will also need a pen and paper or a really good memory

RULES:

Easter Egg HUnt:

There will be several eggs hidden among all my properties (ships and homes) and it will be up to you to find them! The bunny will also be among those properties.
I will post a job at 8:00pm pirate time. Upon getting the job you MUST stay on the ship or be disqualified from the event until i say "GO!"
Once the timer has been started a party will be hosted to allow you into the homes and you are free to look for the eggs. You are then expected to find them, record where each of them are and once you found everything you must come to my townhouse and give me :
1) the total number of eggs,
2) how many of the eggs are OM, BK or regular (this is how i know you didnt cheat ~.^)
3) how many bunnies total and where they are located (ship name and/or house) also I will need the name of at least 2 of them.

First person to give me all of these wins :)
(PLEASE SEND as a /TELL - only tells send from within my home will be accepted, and only complete lists - aka don't tell me everytime you find a egg!)

PRIZES:
Easter Egg Hunt: 1st place: Sloop, egg and trinket
2nd place: egg and trinket
3rd place: trinket

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here :)

it has come to my attention...that to identify which bunny is the actual Easter bunny it will need a name!!! So I am adding a BONUS event:

Name the Easter Bunny !!!
For the event you must (you guessed it) name the bunny...however since I will be stuck with said Easter bunny for all eternity I will be slightly biased on the name.
Yes there will be prizes!!!
The winner will win a easter egg and trinket as well!!!

Here are the parameters on naming the bunny!!!:\

1) named after a famous artist: you must name the bunny (preferrably One word name) after any famous artist - and give a reason why you chose this name/artist (names that WILL NOT be considered since i already pets with them are: Picasso, Matisse, Renoir, Van Gogh, Monet) Also please include a link or image of the artist (if you are using ones name) that I may see why it is that you chose said artist!!!

or:

2) Named after a concept/ideal (eg: Liberty, Justice ... positive ONLY please!!!)

So go ahead name the cute lil rodent!!! You can give as many names as you want there is no limit per pirate :) (POST NAMES IN THIS THREAD!!! Naming event closes April 12th at 7:30pm pirate time :D)

Easter Bunny winners have been chosen! It was really tough you guys are awesome bunny namers!!!

But here are the three winners (yes...3...)

Official Easter Bunny winner: Toored with Fawn - tell your friend she has amazing art! It was love at first sight and what a lovely name too!

second place: Fujiko with Escher - I have ALWAYS loved his art...so I have named not a bunny but a gator after him!

honorable mention: Lillyliver with Nemo - Another artist i've always loved and admired (how did you know?)

Congratulations everyone!!! I will find you in game after the event to give you your prizes!!! And amazing work everyone else with the amazing names ^_^

Happy hunting!

Winners were:
1) Starwitch
2) Napkinthief
3) Jacoba & Anothersneak

And Jacoba for finding the easter bunny first!

Pixelpixie
----------------------------------------
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Edit 8 times, last edit by Booful at Apr 12, 2013 11:13:03 PM]
[Mar 20, 2013 4:10:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Re: Easter egg hunt !!! ~ win sloop and eggs !!! Reply to this Post

Lovely idea, and really great art!
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Mar 20, 2013 5:38:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

That sounds big fun, but 8pm PDT is a bad time for me and other Europeans. (4 AM GMT).

I hope you have plenti of participants and fun, so I can participate another time ;)
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Mar 22, 2013 2:15:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

I am sorry Locu :( Unfortunately im planning the time around my rl responsibilities...last year i ran it later, perhaps next year i'll do it again...what times are good for Europeans? Since I'm in BC, Canada I'm almost the other end of the world from you :(
[Mar 22, 2013 8:54:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
icelord161

Booful wrote: 
I'm in BC, Canada

CANADA, F*CK YEA!
-Zarchi
-King of Universe A
[Mar 22, 2013 9:42:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

12 pm is 9 pm in central europe (8 pm in the UK) So times around that +/-3 hours is probably best. probably more hours to shift to earlier hours.

[Mar 22, 2013 9:47:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Inquisition

Booful wrote: 
I'm in BC, Canada

CANADA, F*CK YEA!

NONONONONONONONONO.
Armegin

Dexla's artwork.
[Mar 22, 2013 9:54:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

12 pm is 9 pm in central europe (8 pm in the UK) So times around that +/-3 hours is probably best. probably more hours to shift to earlier hours.

So 9am pirate time will work for you europeans? (midnight doesnt work for me ~.^)
[Mar 22, 2013 10:27:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

12 pm is noon.
9 am game time would be 6 pm for me, 5 for the uk, nice times for an event in my opinion on the weekend, though I fully understand that you have to time your events after your personal schedule.

[Mar 22, 2013 11:41:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

12 pm is noon.
9 am game time would be 6 pm for me, 5 for the uk, nice times for an event in my opinion on the weekend, though I fully understand that you have to time your events after your personal schedule.

Guess Ill have to run another event ~.^
i'll try and think of some more inspiration...hopefully this time still works with other people in the ocean...otherwise i may need t change the date and times. Will give it a go ...next year ill run it during the day time and hopefully try and make it ocean wide ^_^ (goals goals)
[Mar 22, 2013 11:46:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
UJP

I am sorry Locu :( Unfortunately im planning the time around my rl responsibilities...last year i ran it later, perhaps next year i'll do it again...what times are good for Europeans? Since I'm in BC, Canada I'm almost the other end of the world from you :(

Doesn't the world run on Pirate time? Should your rl get in the way of some players' obsession. Why don't they run an event at a time which suits them?

Good on you for organising an event & I endorse the positive comment on the artwork Well done!
The Prettiest Ole Salt on the Ocean
Luvverly / Kowhai / Liljake
**Known by this and other names on various oceans**
[Mar 22, 2013 11:48:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

tehe thanks :) I am fortunate in that i live in pirate time so makes my life easier :D but I'll definitely try to get even more pirates from other times involved next year ^_^ Just this year I cant due to y husbands schedule :) But I hope to see many of you there!!! And feedback is appreciated :D
[Mar 22, 2013 2:01:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

it has come to my attention...that to identify which bunny is the actual Easter bunny it will need a name!!! So I am adding a BONUS event:
Name the Easter Bunny !!!
For the event you must (you guessed it) name the bunny...however since I will be stuck with said Easter bunny for all eternity I will be slightly biased on the name.
Yes there will be prizes!!!
The winner will win a easter egg and trinket as well!!!

Here are the parameters on naming the bunny!!!:\

1) named after a famous artist: you must name the bunny (preferrably One word name) after any famous artist - and give a reason why you chose this name/artist (names that WILL NOT be considered since i already pets with them are: Picasso, Matisse, Renoir, Van Gogh, Monet)

or:

2) Named after a concept/ideal (eg: Liberty, Justice ... positive ONLY please!!!)

So go ahead name the cute lil rodent!!! (POST NAMES IN THIS THREAD!!! Naming event closes April 12th at 7:30pm pirate time :D)

**details added to the OP as well**
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Booful at Mar 29, 2013 10:24:43 PM]
[Mar 29, 2013 9:30:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jeriannah

Ehehehe! I'm so excited for this! It sounds adorable and just the kind of odd fun I enjoy!
Anothersneak & Sneakysalt on Cerulean
---
I collect Guppy sloops. Send me a /tell or PM.

Avatar by Tilinka - a present from Arryarrwoot! :D
[Mar 29, 2013 9:56:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Forgot to add: (POST the EAster Bunny NAMES IN THIS THREAD!!! Naming event closes April 12th at 7:30pm pirate time :D)
[Mar 29, 2013 10:25:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Icedsony

Freedom and that's just off the top of my head :D Give me time, I'll think of more. And thank you for having this event!
[Mar 30, 2013 7:05:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
upgrade431

Donatello

-Because his two David statues are pretty cool >_>
-Upgradde on Cerulean and Emerald Ocean

-My words are my own, and are not a representation of others.
[Mar 30, 2013 7:13:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Icedsony

I like that name!
[Mar 30, 2013 7:32:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sarahspirate

Nemo! hehe
Sun says, "Bandana - 110 poe. Fine rum 65 poe. Smelling of mature cheese - priceless

Lillyliver.....planks outwit me!
[Mar 30, 2013 1:53:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Nemo! hehe

tehe ^_^
oh and feel free to give as many names as ye like...there is no limit to one per pirate :D
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Booful at Mar 30, 2013 1:54:46 PM]
[Mar 30, 2013 1:54:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
kaoma

Velazquez
cause his pictures looked soooo great in the prado in madrid...
Orchidee, on Cerulean and all other oceans

Don't call me Orc! I'm a flower not a beast
[Mar 30, 2013 4:07:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

I just realized I should ask you guys for maybe a link to a picture o the artist you are naming ^_^ (that way if its new artists that I don't know I can see why they made such a impression on you all!!!)
[Mar 30, 2013 5:19:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bobafeis

Fragonard! It doesn't have bunnies, but The Swing always reminds me of springtime. Plus, his name is fun to say, especially if you use a piratey accent.

Durer never seems to get the fame I think he deserves, and a pixel pet named after him would be a good start. Also, he did a picture of a bunny!

Cassatt, because she seems to fit in well with the rest of your pets.

I will stop now, before I spend all night on this.
-Annarinda (blue)/Arryarrwoot (green)/possibly other pirates along the way-
Eca drew a picture of me.

[Mar 30, 2013 8:53:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fujiko

Bunny names!

Slightly different artists:
Escher
Warhol
Peter (or Max, but Peter is just a great name for a bunny)

Ideals:
Peace
Love
Happiness
Hoppiness
Fujiko on Cerulean.
WTB: Mako ships, penguins, Neerie's prize-winning egg (a card suits one,) more of Greylady's sixth prize-winning eggs (the penguin one.)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Fujiko at Mar 31, 2013 9:56:04 AM]
[Mar 31, 2013 9:55:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Flybychicy

So, my artist name for your bunny is Faberge. He did lovely eggs and made them every Easter for the Tsar to give to his wife every Easter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faberg%C3%A9_egg

Mzbhavn
Mzbhavn
Captain of Play Hard
Queen of Raising Hull

aka Ryahawk of Restless Knights
[Mar 31, 2013 11:30:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

haha wow you guys are good >.< definitely not going to make it easy for me to choose !!! Keep up the good naming :D Im loving learning about all these artists!!!
[Mar 31, 2013 3:10:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Re: Easter egg hunt !!! ~ win sloop and eggs !!! [bonus] Name the Easter Bunny Reply to this Post

only a week left to get your bunny names in! Also, if you don't have your pirate name in your signature please add it to your entry so I know who it is that's naming the bunny if you win!!!
<3
[Apr 4, 2013 10:24:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
jlh0605

Love the idea ... too bad you're not on Emerald, and that I work then. :(
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."
[Apr 9, 2013 12:41:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Well next year I plan to host this event ocean wide (prizes) (still running on Cerulean - since that is where i can hide everything...I will restrict ships to colonized islands so that even people from other oceans should be able to participate...will try my hand at my first ocean wide event shortly (within a day or two) to see if i am tough enough to handle all you dublooners ~.^)

Also only 3 days left to name the bunny!!! So if you still wanted to participate in that part of the event time is running out!
[Apr 9, 2013 12:47:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Deialar

Re: Easter egg hunt !!! ~ win sloop and eggs !!! [bonus] Name the Easter Bunny Reply to this Post

daggerjr
boojr
[Apr 9, 2013 2:25:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates