• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3711 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
drewis3

Whens the next IRL Event? Reply to this Post

When is the next In Real Life Event, and where? I kinda wish PuzzlePirates could do one in florida but i don't know if they even want to do any more in real life events. I dont know ive been Afg a long time and i was just wondering thats all.

(afg=away from game) New Fad We should start this :)
[Mar 19, 2013 2:03:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Re: Whens the next IRL Event? Reply to this Post

The in real life events are managed by players these days. If you head over to Shore Leave, you'll see a few in planning, including one in Boston.

If you want to have a meetup in Florida, posting in Shore Leave is a good way to do it. You can post a suggested location and see how many pirates are interested in joining you. Some meetups are weekend-long affairs, while others are "let's all have lunch!"
----------------------------------------
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Mar 19, 2013 2:09:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
drewis3

Re: Whens the next IRL Event? Reply to this Post

Thank you i didnt know that!
[Mar 20, 2013 1:06:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates