• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 844 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
gunzen

A Humble Request for an LE Design Reply to this Post

I don't exactly know where to place this, or if there even is a thread for LE design suggestions. If I am posting on the wrong topic or forum, I ask for your forgiveness. Anyway, here goes.

A friend of mine has a special affinity for St. Patrick's day. It IS the worst and best day of her life. It is a nightmarish day for her, but also a day of healing. I am requesting designers, please, if you are able, make an LE sloop design based on the idea of St. Patrick's day. I know that this isn't piratey, but we do have the harvest class to commemorate Thanksgiving, and the Verdant class, which is just too cute.

I hope that you take this request into consideration. It will be very valued. My heartfelt thanks to whoever picks this up.
[Feb 20, 2013 11:31:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aethera21

Re: A Humble Request for an LE Design Reply to this Post

I think the Bardic and Emerald designs are effectively supposed to be St. Patrick's day ships, certainly as much as Harvest ones are Thanksgiving ships. Released in March of last year and March of 2010, respectively.
----------------------------------------
Aethera of Cobalt Cerulean
Princess of Maniacal Menagerie
Blockade staff on any ocean
[Feb 20, 2013 12:16:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates