• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3189 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
Ezder

Where are my gunners??? 6AM game time, March 2 (Win Stormy Fell!) Reply to this Post

On March 4, Legacy has spread terror on this ocean for three years and that has to be celebrated! Therefore, we will give away Stormy Fell in an event cade, that will be held at 9 6AM GT on March 2.

The event will be a normal 3 round event blockade, where two rounds won wins the island. R3 will be a showdown between the winners of R1 and 2. All ship types allowed, pay cap 2K/seg (but no need to hit the cap straight away! Try to use pay to keep things even, as in a real blockade!)

However, you'll have to make do without gunners. Cannons ineffective. So, bumper cade it is!

Settings will be sinking, cannons ineffective, use manouvers, ignore alliances, dense board and all shiptypes allowed.

If this post is incoherent, I blame lack of sleep. Please post questions here, and I'll try my best to clarify!

Edit: Have to change the time, because we failed communication about creating the event in time. See last post for details!

Edit 2: Added settings.
----------------------------------------
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Ezder at Feb 18, 2013 1:21:53 AM]
[Feb 15, 2013 12:17:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Re: Where are my gunners??? (Win Stormy Fell!) Reply to this Post

Yay bumper cade, count DA in :)
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Feb 15, 2013 12:21:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devilx7

aye we are in ?
Devilx

King of Quid Pro Quo on Emerald

Member of Imperial Coalition on Meridian(Retired)

Stepping up to his MASTER

Retired
[Feb 15, 2013 12:23:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jamelia9

Count Antheas in pls!
[Feb 15, 2013 8:23:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

So... Seems we forgot to schedule this in time, and therefore it can't be at 9AM GT on March 2. I made it 6AM GT now, is that ok or would you rather have in on the Monday (March 4)?

Also, I forgot to mention sinky status. I'd really want to have it sinking, mostly because ram sinks are so hard to get that it would be quite spectacular if any ships at all were sunk. Is that ok with the participants?
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Feb 17, 2013 4:16:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

it should be fine i think i took the day off work XD

It is better on a weekend i think since most of us do work
Yasmi on Meridian

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Yasmi6 at Feb 17, 2013 12:49:39 PM]
[Feb 17, 2013 5:22:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

I won't be here at the start of the event, probably, so Abstraction has agreed to handle this event for me. Please stick to the rules, do as he tells you and direct any questions to him!

Good luck!
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

[Feb 28, 2013 11:44:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

we ll be there for a fun bumper cade :)
Yasmi on Meridian

[Feb 28, 2013 12:38:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Abstraction6

Yayy! Okay guys i will be here atleast 1 or 2 hours before the blockade starts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! Play fair and first and foremost have fun!!! Good luck!
Emearld : Hardcorebo
King of Veritas et Aequitas

Meridian : Abstraction
[Feb 28, 2013 10:31:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devilx7

DA song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QVVNOA_wHE
Enjoy:) gl all
Devilx

Retired
[Mar 2, 2013 4:34:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

Re: Where are my gunners??? 6AM game time, March 2 (Win Stormy Fell!) Reply to this Post

Thank you everyone who joined, it was fun to watch! :) And congrats Devil's Advocates on Stormy Fell! Transfer will happen after next weekend.
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

[Mar 2, 2013 8:56:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devilx7

Re: Where are my gunners??? 6AM game time, March 2 (Win Stormy Fell!) Reply to this Post

Thank you everyone who joined, it was fun to watch! :) And congrats Devil's Advocates on Stormy Fell! Transfer will happen after next weekend.

thanks so much to my cade staff and thanks to all jobbers without them we cant do nothing.
cheers
Devilx

Retired
[Mar 2, 2013 9:01:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Thank you all, firstly the jobbers, then my staff. :)
I did have a lot of fun and had a good laugh.

Islands plans for Stormy Fell while Devil's Advocates holds the island:

Taxes at 75%
No dropping shops (unless we hold it long enough and feel there is one needed on the market, but from what I see right now, it is not a priority)

Considering having an Explorer's Hall if the public would like one.
Paying taxes on current attractions
Keep the palace stocked
Yasmi on Meridian

[Mar 2, 2013 9:43:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates