• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 71
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14028 times and has 70 replies Next Thread
tiffy5th

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2013 [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

Congrats to all the winners! Cannot wait until these are availiable in game!
----------------------------------------
Sugerxx on Meridian~
SO of Phantasm
Avatar by the wonderful Ecastasy!
[Mar 21, 2013 2:56:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Boarslayer

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2013 [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

A very Arrr-tistic selection! I dig :D

HUGE thanks to the renderers, I don't know how you do all the work you do but I wouldn't have any entries without you :P

Congrats to all the winners, and good luck next year!
Meridian (Viridian):

Boarslayer

My amazing likeness by Velternal :)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Boarslayer at Mar 21, 2013 2:57:31 PM]
[Mar 21, 2013 2:57:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RawkPiratess

AWESOME! Congrats to all the winners! The eggs look fantastic!
I can't wait to put them in with my gifts for my stall shoppers XD XD
Happy Gaming!
~~*You are over there. I am over here. Two worlds apart but we're on this boat together..."*~~

P.S. Check it on FB -->
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Classies-Tailoring/437403459648463
[Mar 21, 2013 7:45:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
nicebrunette

Congrats to all winners! lovely eggs! and a BIG THANKS to Ecastasy, Greylady and Faeree for help :)
Alaya~ Cerulean
[Mar 23, 2013 2:35:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
paulpopper

I HAVE to give a shout-out to Clotho's renames. "Egg Am The Walrus"? Ha!

Aye! I can't wait for the EASTER Walrus to visit! Congrats!

Thanks so much!
The only thing rivaling how delighted I am with having been chosen, is what you renamed it! :D

Gah, so excited was I when I saw my little eggy that in my attempt to tell my friends my voice cracked and I could hardly speak.
But after I calmed down enough to read what you typed, I was grinning wildly at "Egg am the Walrus."
I'm infamous for my puns and your rename was just too perfect. :D

Thanks one hundred times for picking me. ^_^
Sapphic on Emerald Ocean. :D
[Mar 23, 2013 12:37:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Can't take any credit for punny-names, that happened somewhere in the arrtists' cave! Glad you liked it :)
[Mar 23, 2013 2:38:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

A positively exhausted runaway bunny said he had spotted EGGS in game - Egg Madness has started! To add to the lunacy, the Lead Easter Bunny lost her glasses while munching on carrots and instead of loading one egg for the winners she loaded two! Yes, you read that correctly, the winners for this edition and until further notice, will receive two* eggs in their design instead of one. Shhh... don't tell her. Maybe it won't be noticed!

The OM-Eggpress is now loading and will start deliveries tomorrow and the winners will soon have a copy of their egg in-game. Those who haven't won the Gilded Egg trophy yet will receive it in game in the next few days. Congratulations and thank you all for our eggstraordinary new furniture!

Remember that those entries that you liked but didn't get chosen this edition are still part of the People's Choice . Only a few days left to cast your vote!

*Winners may choose if they want both copies of their design on the same pirate/ocean as their entry or if they want the second on a different ocean. The first copy will be delivered to the pirate and ocean noted in your entry, but please PM me with confirmation on your choice of pirate and ocean (on the same account) where you want the second egg delivered.
[Mar 28, 2013 8:28:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

To add to the lunacy, the Lead Easter Bunny lost her glasses while munching on carrots and instead of loading one egg for the winners she loaded two!

I see what you did there!
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Mar 29, 2013 4:13:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
seleennn

. Those who haven't won the Gilded Egg trophy yet will receive it in game in the next few days.

Ahha! I can stop checking my trophys every min now XP
Seleenn on Meridian
The Evil Twin of Boysenberry ;)

[Mar 29, 2013 6:33:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

. Those who haven't won the Gilded Egg trophy yet will receive it in game in the next few days.

Ahha! I can stop checking my trophys every min now XP

Those are lovingly hand-delivered, so it can take a few days while we sort things :)
[Mar 29, 2013 7:12:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

All prizes and trophies have been delivered, congratulations again mates! Our lovely renderers: please look in yer inventories, I think the Easter Bunny left a little something as a thank you for all the hard work! Thank you again, everyone and see ye next year!
[Apr 2, 2013 9:37:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates