• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 71
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 14894 times and has 70 replies Next Thread
RawkPiratess

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2013 [Deadline: March 10th, 2013] Reply to this Post

This event was a blast! Blender was super easy to navigate, and the tutorials and advice was dead-on! Thanks for all of the help you readily supplied for the arrtists! XD
The eggs look FANTASTIC! ;)
Great job so far, everyone.
----------------------------------------
~~*You are over there. I am over here. Two worlds apart but we're on this boat together..."*~~

P.S. Check it on FB -->
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Classies-Tailoring/437403459648463
[Mar 10, 2013 7:43:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outofthebox9

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2013 [Deadline: March 10th, 2013] Reply to this Post

A personal thank you to Eca. I wouldn't have designed any new eggs without your help. Thank you m'dear. <3
Evilmermaid
Cobalt Cerulean
[Mar 11, 2013 2:48:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

Fun event and all those volunteers for rendering did an amazing job. I just can't thank you enough.
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Aeternis at Mar 11, 2013 3:10:12 PM]
[Mar 11, 2013 3:06:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2013 [In judging] Reply to this Post

Thank you everyone who participated and wish you all good luck!
To our renderers: this event would not be nearly as fantastic without you. I can't thank ye enough, Ecastasy, Greyladyeggy, Inghild, Faeree and Puzzledrawer (hope I didn't miss anyone.). Thank you, thank you!
[Mar 11, 2013 7:09:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
XEcastasy

A personal thank you to Eca. I wouldn't have designed any new eggs without your help. Thank you m'dear. <3

To our renderers: this event would not be nearly as fantastic without you. I can't thank ye enough, Ecastasy, Greyladyeggy, Inghild, Faeree and Puzzledrawer (hope I didn't miss anyone.). Thank you, thank you!

Awww thanks Em and Clotho <33. I'm glad my fellow volunteers and I could help out! :) And a big thanks to my fellow renderers!
Ecastasy of ... Cerulean

[Mar 11, 2013 10:03:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Thankyou Eca and grey lady (and Rhoda) without you guys I would never have even finished one eggy <3
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Mar 11, 2013 10:55:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maiooch

Maybe I'm just overly eggcited for Easter a week from this coming Sunday, but will we have Ypp Eggles to go with it?
Rhodanite of Cerulean formerly of Midnight
Queen of Bedlam
[Mar 20, 2013 7:26:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

i hope so! I made a event depending on it >.<
[Mar 20, 2013 8:53:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2013 [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

Yarr! No Eggless Easter for the pirates, the winners are here!

Airi's "Strawberry"

Boarslayer's "Rainbow"

Charavie's "Fire Up"

Defleur's "Cocoa Caramel Swirl"

Evilmermaid's "Checkers"

Faeree's "Yeti"

Greylady's "Bluebird"

Meadflagon's "Vernal Delight"

Rechiva's "Dapper Fellow"

Sapphic's "Egg am the Walrus"

Seleenn's "Stained Glass"

Sizzly's "Captain's Badge"

Sugerxx's "Red Hot"

Congratulations to all the winners! Please take note that these may not be the final rotations / angles. I don't have information yet on when these will be released, nor on which eggs will be available in the Palace Shoppe, what the prices will be, or which eggs will be events-only. Please note that some of the eggs have changed name, I hope you like it! The prizes and trophy (if you don't already have it) will be delivered as soon as the eggs are in game.

If you're not one of the winners picked this year, don't despair - there's always next year. And chances are that one of your eggs was somebody's favorite! Thank you everyone for participating. Special thanks to our eggstraordinary renderers - this event will not make such a good omelette without you!
[Mar 20, 2013 10:36:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Re: EGGS! Design Furniture for the Game 2013 [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

grats to all the winners!!!!
[Mar 20, 2013 11:01:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Summerflame

Yay thank you! Congrats to all the other winners as well! And thank you so much Eca, Greylady and Faeree for the awesome renders!

This event was a lot of fun! Thanks Clotho!
Airi or Summertime from Kanto's own, Cerulean
[Mar 20, 2013 11:08:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    foxfire11377@yahoo.com    foxfire11377@aol.com [Link]  Go to top 
outofthebox9

(Freaks out)

I've been checking this thread religiously and I almost fell out of my chair when I saw my name. It figures that I win for the design that took me 2 minutes to make, haha.

Thank you so much!! This completely made my day, week, month!

Congrats to all other winners. I can't wait to collect them all. =)
**yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Meadieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!**
Evilmermaid
Cobalt Cerulean
[Mar 20, 2013 11:43:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Defleur

Love the new name. Thanks, Clotho!

Congrats to all the winners! Can't wait to collect them all!
Defleur

Geologist says, "Some trick or treaters knocked while the comp was on and I threw candy out of my bedroom window at them then went back to carp >.>"
[Mar 21, 2013 1:47:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Greyleggy

The Bluebird of Happiness flew up my nose (whatever that is!) when I read the results! Thanks, and congrats to all of the winners! It's a lovely clutch of eggs!
Greyleggy, ova-egg-chieving eggs-ample of egg-stremely egg-scrutiating puns! Scrambler of your egg-votes for the 2013 People's Choice Awards.

Avatar by the Amazing Adrielle! I miss ye Addy!! <3
[Mar 21, 2013 3:28:57 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sandii23

A big congratulations to all the eggcited winners! I can't wait to add all these gorgeous new eggies to my collection...

Sandiibottom of Cerulean
~ Captain of Overlords of the Deep ~ Princess of United Ocean Rays ~
[Mar 21, 2013 4:01:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Oh. Thank you, and congratulations to all winners.

Will the naming scheme for the eggs change this year - will they be 'Piratename's Egg Name egg' from now on instead of 'Piratename's Xth prize-winning egg'?
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Mar 21, 2013 4:16:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
pickypeanut

Congratulations to all the winners! I am very eggcited to have all your eggs added to my collection. To all the eggs that didnt make it, I thought you all did a wonderful job...keep up the great work!
---Lastcall--- of Emerald

Forumn avatar made by the talented Frayscarlet :)
[Mar 21, 2013 6:28:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
charavia

woooah! I see my name there!
Thank you !!! congrats to all the winnerss & thanks to the Renderers too!

time to wait to collect them later:)
Charavie ndo el foro.
Obsidian
[Mar 21, 2013 10:01:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tilinka

Congrats to the winners!

Is anyone handling the People's Choice voting this year? (I'm having trouble loading the main event forum). If not, happy to volunteer!
Tilinka, Emerald
Perilous Puppet
Artsy Stuff
[Mar 21, 2013 10:03:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.perilouspuppets.com    Tilinka    3569427 [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Will the naming scheme for the eggs change this year - will they be 'Piratename's Egg Name egg' from now on instead of 'Piratename's Xth prize-winning egg'?

The in-game naming scheme will likely be the same as it's always been, I only used that format to announce the winners. There's still much to be done to get them ready for the game :)
[Mar 21, 2013 11:25:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Thank ye!! I hope mine is purchasable (I guess I should have said it in the post- ooooops!)

Yay Eggies! :D Congrats all!
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Mar 21, 2013 11:41:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Yngve6

Gratz guys, a very nice winning selection.
Inghild on Meridian
Yngve on Emerald
[Mar 21, 2013 12:03:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Firstroundz

Congratulations to all the winners! So Eggcited to add all your wonderful eggs to my collection!! :D

So many great designs were entered, im sure it was hard for the judges to pick, you all did a great job! :D

Yay for Easter! And Eggs! :D
Firstround on Emerald
[Mar 21, 2013 12:07:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

I HAVE to give a shout-out to Clotho's renames. "Egg Am The Walrus"? Ha!
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

Dexla drew it.
[Mar 21, 2013 12:19:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

I HAVE to give a shout-out to Clotho's renames. "Egg Am The Walrus"? Ha!

Aye! I can't wait for the EASTER Walrus to visit! Congrats!
Dexla d'Midnight
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Dexla at Mar 21, 2013 12:59:49 PM]
[Mar 21, 2013 12:28:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

Grats to the winners, I think i will spend too much poe at Easter again this year and camping the tournament board as well.

I hope Pro or someone else will run nice doodles :D
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Mar 21, 2013 12:52:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

I'm hoping someone might.
[Mar 21, 2013 1:51:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
seleennn

Gratz to Winners!
Seleenn on Meridian
The Evil Twin of Boysenberry ;)

[Mar 21, 2013 1:54:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
outofthebox9

Congrats to the winners!

Is anyone handling the People's Choice voting this year? (I'm having trouble loading the main event forum). If not, happy to volunteer!

Yes please! I have tons of favorites that didn't make it in that I'd like to vote for. Also, for anyone who's curious, this is where you can view the rendered version of the entries.
Evilmermaid
Cobalt Cerulean
[Mar 21, 2013 1:54:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

People's Choice Easter Eggs! courtesy of Greyleggy
[Mar 21, 2013 1:58:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates