• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 74
Posts: 74   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12500 times and has 73 replies Next Thread
angel2512

Re: Limited Edition Portrait Background -Spring 2013 Edition [Deadline Feb 15th] Reply to this Post

The wall probably still needs a bit of work to make it look more natural. But I'll add weedy flowers in front of it first and more butterflies :)

Edit: first weeds in :) and even more butterflies ^^

Edit 2: yay finished

I love you, Inghild (in a sisterly way).... I love my butterflies!

:) I remember how you loved the butterfly ship I started last year. I love butterflies as well ^^ Should have named this the revenge of the butterflies. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh yes, I remember your butterfly ship. Is it still unfinished?
I truly hope your single butterfly portrait will make it in game. I'll be getting one if it does. :) <3
They're so preeeeeettty.
----------------------------------------
~Saphireangel~

SO of Mischievous Drifters,
Lady of Maniacal Menagerie,
Cerulean, once a Cobalt native.
(also lurking on all English oceans)

Angelfish collector
Avatar gorgeousness by the lovely Angelira!
[Feb 18, 2013 2:54:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: Limited Edition Portrait Background -Spring 2013 Edition [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

Yarrr, I be proud to announce the winners for this edition!

Cattrin's Field of Clovers

Cattrin's Rainy Day at the Docks

Greylady's Garden Gate

Inghild 's Spring romance

Kipper's Wild Spring

Melquire's Spring flood

Melquire's Spring on hills

Saviour's Spring Zephyr

The winners please PM me with:
* confirmation of pirate name and ocean to receive the prizes
* choice of in-game clothing (anything purchasable from a tailor that doesn't require a Design or Reputation)
* real name and full mailing address for real-life prizes
* or a second in-game clothing item if you don't wish to have the real-life prize
* choice of Greenbones egg or doll, Fishheadred egg or doll or Bluebeard egg or doll!

Congratulations everyone and thank you all for participating. See you next edition!

Hilando las hebras de la vida pirata...

[Feb 21, 2013 11:26:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yngve6

Re: Limited Edition Portrait Background -Spring 2013 Edition [Winners announced!] Reply to this Post

Yay my butterflies finally made it in the game :D
Gratz to all the winners. I love them all
Inghild on Meridian
Yngve on Emerald
[Feb 21, 2013 12:09:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Awesome job everyone! I know who will be going broke AGAIN this month thanks to all your amazing work .>< Well done all :D and congrats :D
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Feb 21, 2013 12:36:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Distructible

Congratulation to the winners! Unfortunately I couldn't work much on the background I wanted to do for this edition, hopefully I manage to finish it this month as the theme is almost similar :D.
Masters on Emerald.
[Feb 21, 2013 12:40:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Congratulations everyone!
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Feb 21, 2013 4:12:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Thanks for selecting one of mine, and a big congrats to all of the winners. I think this is my favorite collection of backgrounds from one month ever! All of the winners are just beautiful!
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald

Cronus tells ye, "...it's Hera's doing. She spread those horrid lies of me eating poor innocent babies. *burp*"
Cronus tells ye, "When in doubt blame Hera"
[Feb 21, 2013 4:21:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
SaviourS

Thanks so much and well done to the others, I think I have to agree with greylady, these are amazing and probably my favourite winners in a long time!
Saviour, Meridian
[Feb 21, 2013 8:30:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
angel2512

<3 Butterflies! Both Inghild and Kipper's.
*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal*
~Saphireangel~

SO of Mischievous Drifters,
Lady of Maniacal Menagerie,
Cerulean, once a Cobalt native.
(also lurking on all English oceans)

Angelfish collector
Avatar gorgeousness by the lovely Angelira!
[Feb 22, 2013 3:19:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Phamy

Grats To all winners!! amazing backgrounds :D
[Feb 22, 2013 6:30:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Narcissag

Grats to everyone! :)
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
[Feb 22, 2013 11:55:20 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

A note to the winners:
the Clotho-express has been delayed due to unforeseen technical difficulties. We expect repairs to be finished soon and prize-delivering will resume shortly. Thank you for your patience!
*giggles and runs*

[Feb 24, 2013 6:59:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

A note to the winners:
the Clotho-express has been delayed due to unforeseen technical difficulties. We expect repairs to be finished soon and prize-delivering will resume shortly. Thank you for your patience!
*giggles and runs*

What did you break now? ;D
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Twittly at Feb 24, 2013 7:02:26 PM]
[Feb 24, 2013 7:02:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

What did you break now? ;D

My schedule! Didn't realize I had a couple of extra busy days right at the time when prize delivery was due :)

[Feb 25, 2013 8:29:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 74   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates