• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 406
Posts: 406   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 63854 times and has 405 replies Next Thread
Booful

Re: Dolls Galore - Deadline February 15, 2013 - Win Ringer dolls! Reply to this Post

Thank you Aphrodite! <3
And congrats to all the other winners as well ^_^
----------------------------------------
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Feb 26, 2013 2:45:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Re: Dolls Galore - Deadline February 15, 2013 - Win Ringer dolls! Reply to this Post

Thank you, Aphrodite! I've been hoping to add your egg to my basket. :)
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

[Feb 26, 2013 3:14:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
88sweet88

Thank you!! :)) -Clues
You ain't seen nothing yet.
Clues of Cerulean
Captain of Clueless | Queen of Cookie Monsters
[Edit 1 times, last edit by 88sweet88 at Feb 26, 2013 3:18:17 PM]
[Feb 26, 2013 3:18:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Thanks Aphrodite!! :D
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Feb 26, 2013 4:02:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

Thank you to everyone who made me an avatar and a doll! It is thrilling to see all the diverse talent we have among our players.

Doll Winners
Bambeh of Meridian Egg - Lovely doll/dressmaking! (Also, yay for recycling a pillow!)

Prizes to be delivered by the end of the day. Thank you again!

Double squeeeee! But, Emerald and not Meridian please please please and thank you (Eggs before Easter, though this one won't be eaten!)<3
~ Bambeh

Johnydepp says; 'BatBam, your f-ing play on words fetish'
Priapus says; 'Mate, look at his screen, you could play chess on that.'

[Feb 26, 2013 4:15:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aphrodite
OceanMaster

Thank you to everyone who made me an avatar and a doll! It is thrilling to see all the diverse talent we have among our players.

Doll Winners
Bambeh of Meridian Egg - Lovely doll/dressmaking! (Also, yay for recycling a pillow!)

Prizes to be delivered by the end of the day. Thank you again!

Double squeeeee! But, Emerald and not Meridian please please please and thank you (Eggs before Easter, though this one won't be eaten!)<3

Oops, fixed that! My prizes have all been delivered!
[Feb 26, 2013 5:00:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thalia
OceanMaster

The results of our arrtist Greenbones are in!

Greenbones wrote: 

Rhodanite of Cerulean - Doll (Award Title: *Most Jolly!* Arrr!)
Herowena of Cerulean - Doll and Egg (Award Title: *Most Strangley Funny!* - I love everything about this, from the fully 3D elements to the odd humor and cleverness it has.
Bunnylaroo of Emerald - Doll and Egg (Award Title: *Most Ingenuitive!* - a working toy!)
Locu of Cerulean - Doll and Egg (Award Title: *Most Original!* and also *Most Delicious!* - Marzipan is my favorite!)
Wayfarer of Meridian - Doll and Egg (Award Title: *Most Captivating!* Love the animation!)
Brunno of Emerald - Doll (Award Title: *Most Expressive!* There's a lot of pathos in that little guy!)
Makawhawla of Meridian - Doll (Award Title: *Most Rockin'!*)

Prizes have already been delivered, you'll find them in your inventory!
[Feb 26, 2013 5:42:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

What what what
*screams of joy*
adsaflsdjkf;lkasd
*explodes*

Thank you <3
Wayfarer of Meridian
Escapist artist
[Feb 26, 2013 5:46:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bunnylaroo

I actually saw my egg and doll before I saw this post! :D Thanks Greenbones!

Preview edit: and wayfarer has pretty much captured my ingame reaction to seeing my egg and doll before seeing this post <3
Bunnylaroo of Sage Emerald

[Feb 26, 2013 5:49:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joandart

Thank you, Greenbones! I'm making inarticulate joyful noises in triplicate- for your doll, your egg, and your words!
Herowena of Cerulean
Still Sleeping With The Fishes

[Feb 26, 2013 6:01:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
maiooch

YAY!!!!

Thanks GreenBones! I had a jolly fun time drawing the little bones for your name although I had to be inventive for some of the letters...or they looked strange :D
Rhodanite of Cerulean formerly of Midnight
Queen of Bedlam
[Feb 26, 2013 6:21:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mawkawlaw

Oh my! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Makawhawla on Meridian

[Feb 26, 2013 7:05:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Wyf

Marlenee of Meridian Doll - I love the pink socks!

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Aphro!
Marlenee on the Meridian Ocean.

[Feb 26, 2013 8:30:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lala_baby

Frayscarlet of Emerald Doll - This is a beautiful picture! I love the details, especially the flowers.

SQUEEE, thank you so much Aphrodite ^_^, I'm so glad you like it :), and congratz to the other winners as well, all awesome entries <3
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." - Henry David Thoreau

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frayscarlet of Emerald

[Feb 26, 2013 9:01:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Aeternis

arrrrrrr, thank yo u Greenbones.
I'd love to share some of the doll but my nieces have been there first ;)

Grats to all winners.! (that includes Aphrodite, Cronus and Endymion winners)
Locu on Cerulean and Opal (and some other Oceans)

Check the Rack at Phakey's Tailor Stall on Tinga for nice clothes!
Locu's Weaving Stall on Tinga and Cranberry

[Feb 27, 2013 1:40:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Thalia
OceanMaster

Demeter has picked her winners:

Demeter wrote: 
Doll winner:
Ikefire of Meridian - Best. Puppy. Ever.

Egg winners:
Clues of Cerulean - I've never seen a charm bracelet entry before! Wonderful.
Anacute of Cerulean - this made me giggle. I'm pretty sure I don't look as happy as that when there's too much heat, but I wish I did.
Greylady of Meridian - loved the different moods and seasons.

Prizes have been delivered, congratulations!
[Feb 27, 2013 6:54:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iPartyHard

Aphrodite Wrote:

Etiquette of Meridian Doll - I love the heart and the big blue eyes!

Oh my goshhh, thank you so much! :D *rolls on the floor squeezing*
Congratulations to all the winners as well! It was definitely a tough competition with all the gorgeous entries :)
Etiquette on Meridian.
[Feb 27, 2013 7:23:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
CapnKkatz

Demeter has picked her winners:

Demeter wrote: 

Greylady of Meridian - loved the different moods and seasons.

Yay! So glad you liked my avvie, I had so much fun making it for you! Congrats to all of the other winners too! :)
Greylady, Meridian & Emerald, Greyladyy on Cerulean

"In a courtroom, it is not the loudest voice that prevails...it's the Constitution." WA AG
[Feb 27, 2013 7:54:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ikefire7

Bagoshed,,
Thank You so much!!!!!!! Im so excited jumping up and down thank you so so so so so so so much

Its so special this was an awesome event and Im Just So Happy thank you so much I Am happy for you all

Ikefire
[Feb 27, 2013 8:12:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

aw sad i didnt win anything with demeter but *shrugs* well xD i tried
Yumisa World Wide ;)
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Feb 27, 2013 8:15:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
rayhane15

woah! YaaaaaaaaaaY!
Thank u for the awesome eggy!!!
im glad u liked it! :D
Anacute
Avy made by my twin: Fleurs!!
[Feb 27, 2013 9:50:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    ray_mob [Link]  Go to top 
Midlland

Thank u Greenbones
Lehon Emerald
[Feb 27, 2013 10:01:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

Thank you Eurydice for the egg! <3333
Wayfarer of Meridian
Escapist artist
[Feb 27, 2013 10:13:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

Eurydice?!
Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Feb 27, 2013 11:21:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
wuppypuppy2

I found an egg in my booty o.o
Wayfarer of Meridian
Escapist artist
[Feb 27, 2013 11:30:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Eurydice
Community Manager

Eurydice?!

I know, right? I was amazed that I got any entries. But oh, such entries did I get! And so, prizes I shall give :

Pixelpixie - doll
Gummybears - doll
Wayfarer - egg
Naggy - egg
Bunnylaroo - egg
Alaya - egg
Faeree - egg
Bcbrendan - egg

Thank you all so very much for your lovely work. Please check yer inventories!
Sigismundo tells you, "Ask not for whom the tiny violin shrills. It shrills for thee."
[Feb 27, 2013 11:41:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.guildcafe.com/member/Eurydice [Link]  Go to top 
Booful

Oooooo THANK YOU Eurydice!!!! (now i need to invest in some black purple clothes to match my dolly!!! o.O) /e hugs her lil Eurydice
(btw...your lolcats avvy almost knocked me on the floor laughing ^_^ LOVE it!!!)
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me
[Feb 27, 2013 11:48:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bob1993

Bcbrendan - egg

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Semi-Retired Bcbrendan on Cobalt; Avvie by Cattrin!
I am currently seeking a monkey with hat!
[Feb 27, 2013 12:19:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Raalala

I know, right? I was amazed that I got any entries. But oh, such entries did I get! And so, prizes I shall give

Sneaky lol'z in place! Beeees! Congrats guys :D
~ Bambeh

Johnydepp says; 'BatBam, your f-ing play on words fetish'
Priapus says; 'Mate, look at his screen, you could play chess on that.'

[Feb 27, 2013 12:26:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
lilymoon

Thanks for my lovely eggy Eurydice! :D
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

[Feb 27, 2013 12:52:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Faeree [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 406   Pages: 14   [ First Page | Previous Page | 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates