• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2418 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
yanden

Arthos Iron Mongers Competition Reply to this Post

Greetings Fellow Puzzle Pirate players. I have started a small competition during the Christmas holidays. Details are below...

Competition Details

Arthos Iron Mongers on Admiral Island has many orders to fulfill during the Christmas period. For every hour a player works (whether having joined the shop as a staff or just played randomly) the player will receive one entry for each hour into the competition. Competition prize winners will be announced on New Years Day and will be able to collect their prize at any time from New Years Day onwards.

Competition Location

Arthos Ironworking Stall on Admiral (Iron Mongers)

Competition Work Skill Required

The shop has a number of orders at the moment, 90% of them require normal basic labor, 10% require skilled labor which I cover mostly myself. So everyone will be able to get a good number of entries.

Blacksmithing Basic Labor 90% of orders
Blacksmithing Skilled Labor 10% of orders

Competition Dates

Start Date: 22/12/2012 - (Competition is now started)
End Date: 01/01/2013

Competition Prizes

1st: 5000 poe + 1 foil
2nd: 2500 poe
3rd: 1000 poe
4th - 5th: 500 poe
6th - 10th: 200 poe

Competition End Sequence

On January 1st, 2013 Australian EST Time GMT+11, at 12pm Midday the competition shall end.

All worker hours up to the 31st of December will be calculated and placed in a random draw software that will randomly select the top ten prize winners. (Only one prize per character unless less then 10 characters have entered). Winners will be announced on January 1st, 2013.

FAQ

Question: Do I have to officially take a job at the shop for the hours to count? or can I work there randomly?

Answer: You do not have to take a job at the shop but it would give you more hours each day to get more entries into the draw. You can just walk into the shop and work a few times if you do not want to join and those hours will count towards the competition.

Question: Can I do work during the free puzzle day and have it count to the competition?

Answer: Yes you can!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by yanden at Dec 21, 2012 9:18:47 PM]
[Dec 21, 2012 9:13:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yanden

Re: Arthos Iron Mongers Competition Reply to this Post

Hey all.

Sorry for the late response. Had some net issues the last days. Winners will be announced within the next 24 hours and will be contacted in game until they are found online! Good luck to all who participated!
[Jan 4, 2013 6:50:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates