• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 4932 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
Shadowzink

Christmas Event Idea! Please check it out and revise it...I really think its cool! Reply to this Post

Hello you all, first time writing on YPP forum but I thought of a idea that I felt, will be cool, so I just wanted to share with everyone and of course, the OMs. For Christmas, I thought it will be cool if players can randomly win christmas objects, like candy canes or present tickets, from pirates and SMHs which can be traded to Elves or Miss Clause at...the bank? or an Event building or location. And of course, its Christmas, so it can be traded for presents which will be up to you guys who have the power to choose what prizes we can acquire. And there should also be a special random encounter with pirates who captures Santa Clause, and if he is rescued, players will receive a random Santa clothing such as, Santa's Hat, Santa's Coat, Santa's Boots, Santa's Pant, and special Santa trinkets. Need more time on the trinkets... It would also be AWESOME if you can trade the trinkets for Special Christmas objects like Santa's Reins (Rumbling), Santa's Candy Cane(Swordfighting), Big Presents (which can obtain stuff that can be found in chests), or if possible, even a Santa Class Sloop with an Elf bot on it like the Vampire class, of course you will need WAY more trinkets to obtain this so only though who are persistent or...has a lot of money and buys it from others, can obtain it. And I'm pretty sure you guys have ideas already on trophies. Well...so far, this is all i got to for Christmas YPP ideas. Post a suggestion if anyone has any ideas that can add on this. Thank you for looking at this!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Shadowzink at Dec 8, 2012 5:47:33 PM]
[Dec 8, 2012 5:42:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: Christmas Event Idea! Please check it out and revise it...I really think its cool! Reply to this Post

The idea certainly sounds fun. Unfortunately this is not something that can be done as an event, since it would need a developer to set it up. If you'd like to make suggestions for potential changes in the game programming itself, try asking in this thread in the Game Design forums about your idea to see if it has been suggested before. If it is a new one, then you can start a new thread.
[Dec 9, 2012 9:29:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates