• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 906 times and has 1 reply Next Thread
snazzybat

Yo Ho Ho Ho! That Tickled's Christmas Ball Reply to this Post

That Tickled cordially invites one and all to come celebrate the holidays with us at our Christmas Ball!

It's time to celebrate all the wonderful things that have crossed our paths this year, and show our love and appreciation for one another and we want you to join us! We have planned a full out Holiday Spectacular - filled with tournaments, gift giving, and good company with friends and guests.
Everyone (and yes, I mean everyone) is invited to put on their ugly sweaters, bring gifts for their friends, and come along for the Eggnog, games, and conversation.

• WHEN: Friday, December 21st (Winter Solstice)
  • WHERE: Terra Palace, so you can come and go as you please
  • TIME: 4PM Game Time

Everyone at That Tickled really hopes that you come to spend this magical holiday with us. Hope to see you there!
----------------------------------------
Spells of Meridian
Queen of the flying monkeys
[Dec 5, 2012 6:20:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cariadb

Re: Yo Ho Ho Ho! That Tickled's Christmas Ball Reply to this Post

I love all the great pictures you come up with for you events they all make me smile :3
----------------------------------------
Cariadb
[Dec 14, 2012 12:48:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates