• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1089 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Poohb7

problem with download Reply to this Post

after the last release, it wouldn't let me log in, so i uninstalling than reinstalling pp. download said 312:49min so i let it download, than it got to 70% than start over to 0% again two times than said cant download. so i try the stream and it said same thing. i try re-installing and using the full installer, it said same thing. now I'm struck. I'm thinking it must be my internet 3G speed, but don't know
----------------------------------------
I give her that D, cause Doulber told me too.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Poohb7 at Dec 3, 2012 3:37:14 PM]
[Dec 3, 2012 3:34:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 

Re: problem with download Reply to this Post

I am assuming you are tethering to your phone to get 3G speeds. Your failing download is probably due to an unreliable internet connection, as phones can be. If possible connect using your home wireless or wired internet connection and try again.
[Dec 4, 2012 3:28:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Re: problem with download Reply to this Post

Or a nice Starbucks/Any Hotspot Coffee shop
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Dec 4, 2012 3:43:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates