• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 10
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1463 times and has 9 replies Next Thread
Jongy5

Strange Daisy? Reply to this Post

Strange green?

Inscribed:
Won by Relapse on July 4th, 2009 in Jade Jingles
----------------------------------------
Musicologist : Self-proclaimed Master Minstrel mostly of Meridian

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jongy5 at Nov 11, 2012 11:22:39 AM]
[Nov 11, 2012 11:20:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Re: Strange Daisy? Reply to this Post

All of the pixels (on the stem specifically, which doesn't change between colours) are slightly less saturated on the Unknown than on the three controls. The colour itself is too close to Lime to be any other green shade that has been introduced into the game.

After conducting a thorough investigation, I conclude that the Lime coloured Daisy has been modified slightly to be less saturated and a bit more green-yellow instead of blue-green.

Tl:dr- Methinks it's Lime.

Either that or it's Spring Green.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 3 times, last edit by cattrin at Nov 11, 2012 2:10:11 PM]
[Nov 11, 2012 2:06:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

Perhaps there was a daisy overhaul in 2009 XD? I shall compare with some older flowers of other colors.

Message from Team Evil: Fine, we'll pass the petition along to Hera for you even though you're pro-Team Purple, but we refuse to be happy about it! #TeamEvilisAWESOME
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jongy5 at Nov 11, 2012 2:09:56 PM]
[Nov 11, 2012 2:09:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

I'm talking about something I don't know but.

The images of the trinkets in YPPedia may be produced some way that the colors might be slightly different than what they actually are in-game (I've ran into small differences several times) and I think there was a case of the lucky rabbit's foot where the green was quite different than the actual foot.

But as said, a wiki expert can give way better answer. I just thought I'd share.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Nov 11, 2012 2:13:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

^ I was thinking about that as well.

Since they save all colours in one file at once, when it is compressed the colours could change slightly from the ones in game.
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Nov 11, 2012 2:15:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jongy5

I've a lime rose that's spot on, but yes I do agree it's probably a lime daisy.

[Nov 11, 2012 3:28:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Stephensam

Yeah, I have aqua and green, so indeed that is supposed to be a lime daisy. I haven't seen any daisy matching the "lime" color that is from the YPPedia's palette in-game.
Stevensam -Cobalt Native, founder and host of The PoE is Right. Creator of Lime Day.
[Nov 13, 2012 4:02:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Stevensam [Link]  Go to top 
Fannon

Can someone take a less pixelated screenshot of the correct lime daisy so I can update it? :)
Princess of Versus Terminus
Wikipedia Administrator
[Nov 17, 2012 8:29:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Ta da!

Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Nov 17, 2012 8:38:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fannon

Thanks Loathe!

Okay, uploaded the new version. I fixed the color of the trinket box itself as well. Let me know if you guys see any other issues.
Princess of Versus Terminus
Wikipedia Administrator
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Fannon at Nov 17, 2012 8:58:38 PM]
[Nov 17, 2012 8:53:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates