• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 12
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2309 times and has 11 replies Next Thread
zeplin411

Wine box trinkets Reply to this Post

Time to start things off...

----------------------------------------
Miget
Captain of Sealords Armada
Queen of Imperial Rednecks

Castor tells ye, "Ahoy mate. Did ye want the name "Awesome"? (That will run ye 12 shanghais)
A drunk moment with a flaggie saying "awesome"
[Nov 9, 2012 8:39:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Re: Wine box trinkets Reply to this Post

So.

The abacus is there to show sort order, since that cloth bag above is in the middle of the choco ones.

You can hold at least those two in a portrait so I suspect you can hold them all.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Nov 9, 2012 10:29:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
zeplin411

As few more in the sort pattern...

Miget
Captain of Sealords Armada
Queen of Imperial Rednecks

Castor tells ye, "Ahoy mate. Did ye want the name "Awesome"? (That will run ye 12 shanghais)
A drunk moment with a flaggie saying "awesome"
[Nov 10, 2012 1:29:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Updated shot of the inventory:

I wonder...

Edit: Updated the pic. Sorry for doubles.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Notsizzly at Nov 10, 2012 3:47:10 PM]
[Nov 10, 2012 8:45:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Well. Even more updated shot:

Wild guess on the colors: white, grey, yellow, aqua, maroon, mint, peach, plum, sea green. A guess, really. Something like that.

Sizzly and Brunijunior holding Reaver's reserve and Bunch o' grapes.

Edits 1&2: Updated the pic. For the record, this time there is no wine chroma possibility at the TP (do not know if intended or not). Also, I guess the cloth bags sort based on both the string and the bag color - and the wooden boxes based on the box color (but I don't have any of the choco/plum ones so someone with those verify?).
Edit 3: Well then. The wine chroma is now available at the TP. Sigh. Will update the pic whenever Tinypic wants to work again.
Edit6billion: updated.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Edit 4 times, last edit by Notsizzly at Nov 15, 2012 1:09:58 PM]
[Nov 11, 2012 12:11:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Okay. Mind the messy and long post.

First of all, thanks again to Ladyfi of Meridian for finding me on Emerald to show all of these trinkets, and for inviting me to her house, and letting me take screenies and mentioning her and being very kind and friendly and everything!

Here's screenshots to:

i) prove sort orders: purpleheart box goes alone but wooden boxes are based on the box color - choco and wine cloth bags sort based on both the bag and the string colors

ii) show some string colors that has not yet been posted for the wine bags (black, green, magenta) and what are missing from YPPedia for the choco bags (white, sea green)

So, that would complete all the known colors for choco cloth bags, and I think so far for wine we have:

white, black, grey, yellow, aqua, green, maroon, mint, light green, magenta, plum, sea green

---

I didn't find a thread to post this and don't want to bump some quite old ones (or to bump three different at one go, really)...so here's a shot of a light blue chaos brooch and a green arcane toad, that are not the usual CI colors but are not in the whole 'possible' grid, either:

~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Nov 17, 2012 11:09:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fannon

Sizzly is kind of awesome.

I've done all the trinkets/pages/templates. Let me know if you guys see anything else that needs doing. (Or be awesome and do it for me?).
Princess of Versus Terminus
Wikipedia Administrator
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Fannon at Nov 17, 2012 8:59:37 PM]
[Nov 17, 2012 5:53:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

Not sure whether to comment "but only kind of awesome" or "yeah, she's SOME kind of awesome". =P
[Nov 18, 2012 2:08:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NikoGold

I would like to throw in my wooden box to the cause of held items in portraits since that I don't see it up there and my Yppedia skills is lacking:
Linky
Nikogold~ Viridian Meridian

[Nov 19, 2012 4:56:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Juleah

I was trying to complete my little YPPedia page for my wine collections when I stumble upon:

I've triple checked that it wasn't on Sizzly's. Since it's between (maroon) and (plum), I'm assuming that's the "peach" that Sizz originally guessed. In addition, I'm unsure if the bag following the unidentified peach-lemon is plum or wine, though zooming in it has a "purplish"-tint.

~Slightly peevish note, is it just me or were the thumbnails for cloth bag and wooden box chocolate under the wine section? (If you understand what I'm even saying...)

Edit: On second thought, when compared to the plum pouch colours available, it`s similar to the "lemon" colour. Sizzly also suggested banana.
Lacusclyne on Emerald
Laccy on Twitch TV and LoL NA
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Juleah at Nov 21, 2012 10:15:04 AM]
[Nov 20, 2012 4:38:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/Laccy_Love [Link]  Go to top 
Fannon

Yep, it's lemon! Updated the grids/pages accordingly.
Princess of Versus Terminus
Wikipedia Administrator
[Nov 21, 2012 1:14:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Juleah

New portrait backgroundsssssssssssssssssss, yayyyyyyy!
Mini wine cask
Lacusclyne on Emerald
Laccy on Twitch TV and LoL NA
[Nov 26, 2012 4:37:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.twitch.tv/Laccy_Love [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates