• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2728 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Notsizzly

Decennium items Reply to this Post

So, while it is being figured out what makes you eligible to get the decennium mystery box and trophy.

Here's some screenshots for the wiki purposes.

The chest doesn't work as a purse, I no like. These are the only colors I know.

...did I overdo this.

....for some reason, an alphabetical sort order would look better to me, based on the in-game visible name of the item.

Slightly off-topic again, but there's a new seasonal furniture available, which I believe was introduced just now, wooden coffin.

Edit:
Ok. This explains it. Tee hee.

Also, the banner seems to be off, at least currently - it's 1x1 and allows it to be placed so that half comes off the wall, into the darkness...or goes half behind a window and such. If (and why wouldn't it) this gets fixed, maybe this serves as a historical note (anyone still remembers how the gilded chairs were off and they weren't retroactively fixed but you were and are able to change those off ones for fixed ones just by petitioning about them).

----------------------------------------
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Notsizzly at Oct 23, 2012 2:18:30 PM]
[Oct 23, 2012 1:13:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Re: Decennium items Reply to this Post

So to make it clear, since I just had a weird conversation with 'Manfredric' (an alt of someone, not that he would've told me who he was).

The lucky feast is NOT from the decennium mystery boxes. If it wasn't clear, that pic above is a screenshot of my inventory, where that poor item got caught in the middle....and what I actually pointed out by ranting about how alphabetical sort order would be more logical to me.

Since this fellow thinks that I apparently did crappy job by the post above, then man up and reveal your main - unless you're using an alt to mute evade and just plain harass me.

Honestly, recently, the community has shown the worst sides of it.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Oct 23, 2012 5:14:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
upgrade431

Ignore the haters, I like your posts :3
-Upgradde on Cerulean and Emerald Ocean

-My words are my own, and are not a representation of others.
[Oct 23, 2012 6:56:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
blackishroze

I agree, just ignore everyone who is taking crap. It's people like you who keep the yppedia organized, and that makes me happy.

Good job!
Lilmissemo of Cerulean
Twicetwisted on Emerald

"Is THAT a sword?!?"
"Why yes, yes it is."
P.S. I collect Barbels!
[Oct 24, 2012 5:19:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TexasBeesh

When I saw this post yesterday, I totally understood that it was not part of of the gifts. I knew it was a screen shot. Thanks for posting the items! I can see them all in a scene!
Seatexan - on the Midnight side of Cerulean
LOW RACK PRICES AT DRESSED TO KILL - NAMATH
Always looking for Pollack Sloops!
[Oct 24, 2012 7:15:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Thank you for the kind words, I hope I didn't come out raging or fishing for compliments, was absolutely not my intention - my bet is that it's someone I have managed to upset (and yes, I'm annoying so the list is probably long :P) who just wanted evade a mute and come take a stab at me. The people here are superb, thanks for the job you all do and keep the wiki updated!

Anyhoo. Looks like the gifts are being rewarded properly now.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Oct 24, 2012 9:23:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates