• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1944 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
Clotho
OceanMaster

[Decennial Diversions] Atlantis Voyage with an OM! [October 26th, 2 PM] Reply to this Post

In the midst of celebrating 10 years of piracy on the seas of the Grand Oceans it would be unwise to turn a blind eye to the dastardly Dragoons. Arising out of the depths five years ago they have grown no less cunning and dangerous. However! New information has come to light that when these monsters from the sea are bashed about the head (or whatever amorphous blob that passes for their heads) in the light of Ween they spoil our decks not with blood - but with sweet candy and trinkets!

...clearly this requires further investigation.

When?
Friday October 26th, jobbing starts at 2pm

Why?
Because I have a sweet tooth!

How?
The pirate Decennium will load a Grand Frigate* on the event crew 'Games of the Gods' to take us all to Atlantis. Jobbing will start at 2pm game time on the designated dates for each ocean. We will set sail at 2:30 pm and will enter the Atlantis board shortly afterwards. If a brigand is nice enough to pursue while en route we will engage in battle, since I'm pretty sure we all enjoy a good fight. Be there on time!

We will plunder as much as we can from the Atlanteans for ~2 hours after entering, I will not be getting out to job more pirates unless we are short-handed, so don't count on that!

Is that all?
No, that's not all of it! After we port, there will be ocean-wide tournaments so that everyone can participate on the spoils!

How can you help?
Decennium will be the battle navigator, but she likes to have assistants in her crew, so if you wish to help, please PM me (Clotho) stating that you would like to be part of the event crew for that date. The first 5 players** on each ocean that PM me will be the ones chosen!

Assistants will join the crew to help XO, start frays when needed, assist players who have questions, find gunners and make sure to have players on stations as needed. Decennium will provide the 5 assistants on each ocean with the badges (if they need them) for the run and yes, you may use an alt. It's likely that crew will be set as jobber's delight, so please take note that assistants may not participate in the booty! Instead they will get a thank-you trinket from me and perhaps some other shiny memento. If you choose to offer to help, do it for the fun, not the profit!
Edit: Thank you very much for the amazing response, we now have all spots filled. Thank you!

See you all there and let's have a great time! Feel free to post on this thread if you have any comments, questions or suggestions.

*If we don't have a minimum of 75 pirates on the Grand Frigate by 2:30 pm, we will move to a War Frigate and set sail immediately. If we have 76 or more we will sail on the GF.
Make sure to be on the ship before that time so you don't miss your spot!
**I reserve the right to have more assistants depending upon number of PMs

----------------------------------------

Hilando las hebras de la vida pirata...
Eggatar by Greylady
[Edit 5 times, last edit by Clotho at Oct 22, 2012 8:14:11 AM]

[Oct 20, 2012 3:18:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Clotho
OceanMaster

Re: [Decennial Diversions] Atlantis Voyage with an OM! Reply to this Post

Thank you very much for the amazing response, we now have all spots filled, we even went a little over the 5 minimum!

Hilando las hebras de la vida pirata...
Eggatar by Greylady

[Oct 21, 2012 6:59:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
shadymermady

Re: [Decennial Diversions] Atlantis Voyage with an OM! Reply to this Post

Thankyou for the fun event : ) was nice to see 2 GFs full of puzzlers. Happy Birthday Puzzle Pirates <3
Shadymermady - Meridian
Shadeh - Emerald

Queen of Annunaki

Crip tells ye, "bout to turn on my balls warmer.."
[Oct 26, 2012 6:14:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
yrrab2

Re: [Decennial Diversions] Atlantis Voyage with an OM! [October 26th, 2 PM] Reply to this Post

Amazing, looking very forward to it.
Weeding
[Jan 4, 2013 7:31:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
oichoc

Re: [Decennial Diversions] Atlantis Voyage with an OM! [October 26th, 2 PM] Reply to this Post

Amazing, looking very forward to it.

When?
Friday October 26th, jobbing starts at 2pm

Oichoc

[Jan 4, 2013 7:33:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twittly

Haha nice one Weeding ;)
~Twittly~ on "Sage" "Emerald" Ocean
Check out my gallery of other avatars
[Jan 4, 2013 11:10:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates