• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1927 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Fedorov

Babylon Reply to this Post

Spent last few months reading forums and wiki, buffed myself up on some history of the ocean. It is all too clear now and it's time to act upon the NEW Babylon.

Read this link from ypp: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Babylon

I call upon all ex Notorious Fandango members, some present flags like Tyranny, and anyone else who has the guts to stand up to the stale condition certain borgeois babylon flags have brought to the ocean.

Read this link as well: http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Notorious_Fandango and also know of the revolution.

The stale state of when the game is no longer fun because an average pedestrian like me can't contend for an island, has greatly impacted the population of the ocean. People leave because of this, because of Babylon flags.

This is a thread for anyone that wants a major change.

This thread is not for people (and I know there will be many of you) who will come here to flame and open their pie holes. All you do is screw up the entire ocean and brainwash everyone and control and use them for your own benefits. Your greedy face is not welcomed here.
[Sep 13, 2012 8:03:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Re: Babylon Reply to this Post

I call upon you to learn which forum is Cerulean Parley.
----------------------------------------
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Sep 13, 2012 8:06:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fedorov

I was told to make this thread here. This is for the whole ocean to see your Babylon face. Don't troll my thread please. Stay on topic.
[Sep 13, 2012 8:10:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

You're talking about Cerulean ocean, so why wouldn't you post it in Cerulean parley?
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Sep 13, 2012 8:14:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Fedorov

You're talking about Cerulean ocean, so why wouldn't you post it in Cerulean parley?

this thread is politics, correct?

you trolled my thread out

I will go and post same thread in Cerulean parley, just so you are happy.

Not like this forum sees any action these days anyways, but you wanna control everything, even a thread on a dead forum.

thank you! your babylon face has won this one!
[Sep 13, 2012 8:18:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nooblar

I was told to make this thread here.

Told by who? That person has, in all honesty, steered you wrong.

If this is a cerulean only issue, you should post it in the cerulean parley. GLOBAL parley is for global politics on the game. Things that for one reason or another, are not limited to only one ocean.

Also, generally speaking, you have taken a single server issue, and brought it to the global parley, then asked people who you don't know to come to your ocean and solve the things you've decided are problems, based on a seven year old wikipedia page. All the while making sure you've also dropped one of the biggest names you can (fandango) to try to make your movement seem legitimate, when i'm pretty sure this really isn't on the same level as what fandango was addressing.

Then someone asked you (slightly sarcastically) to post in the correct forums section, and you responded by calling them a troll, not fixing your mistake. Compound all that, with you not having a forum signature, which prevents you from getting any of the blowback from your crusade, and 99% of the parley is reading this thread with you as a troll, and loathe as the person who noticed first and is semi-subtly pointing it out while we giggle.

We aren't a super cuddly bunch on parley. You'll get friendlier responses on greenie playground TTQA and maybe some other sections I don't follow.
Nooblar and/or Nerdbeard on Sage/Emerald
Cartrunner wrote: 

<3
Dear forum alt: since you inquired, no, I do not endorse ban evasion.

Tilinkatar!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Nooblar at Sep 14, 2012 7:52:06 AM]
[Sep 14, 2012 7:47:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Stop trickin' his space, Nooblar. Troll.
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Sep 14, 2012 8:09:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rick9109

You buffed up on history and read the wiki but I think you need to read this: http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=51231&offset=0
Rome
Pirates of the Damned, Crimson Tide.
I don't care what it did to them, the game's been good to me.
[Sep 22, 2012 6:29:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    rick9109    cactusrome [Link]  Go to top 
Chiptharip

The discussion of 'where this post is most appropriate' is irrelevant; this sort of gamestyle hasn't existed for many years.
[Sep 26, 2012 5:51:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates