• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 104
Posts: 104   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12460 times and has 103 replies Next Thread
skurvyovirid

In light of Orbsus being hacked Reply to this Post

This post is a protest post in honor of Orbsus (meridian) who was banned just over a week ago. Please read all evidence of the we have stated below and if you agree that Orbsus should be unbanned please make a post. Each post will count as a signature. You may also leave your thoughts of the subject.

What happened: We all know about people asking for account information, this went to a whole new level. A pirate claiming to be me (Jaymonkey) sent Orbsus a tell asking if he had an account to borrow as he has been suspended. For those of you who knew Orbsus will know that he will help his closest friends in any situation. Obviously Orbsus was not sure if it was Jaymonkey so he asked why he got banned. The reply was along the lines of 'telling a greenie to ****, for begging.' Not going to lie, that sounds like something I would do. So Orbsus being an idiot gave this guy his alt account to poker on.

Later on that day, Orbsus was logged off and banned for: 'Cheating'. Obviously he was totally confused at this time. Leading to him spending a few hours talking over possibilities on vent but failed to find anything that would near define cheating. It wasn't until I (Jaymonkey) came on vent later that day that the missing piece was put in place. However it didn't stop there.
So now that we knew someone had hacked his account. It was around 5 minutes after finding this out I started getting tells from Orbsuss (hackers alt) claiming to be orbsus, using the same story as used to trick Orbsus himself. We were all on vent so we played along with it, dropping names of fellow vent users with fictitious debts in hopes of gaining some ground and evidence as to showing that Orbsus was indeed hacked. The guy then started asking if orbsus was banned, which was odd to say the least. Then going on to admit he had hacked Orbsus' account. (OM can check these chat logs.) The hacker then created a new account and headed for Maltby demanding the imaginary debt that Orbsus had lent him.
So we set him up again and asked the person to send me a message on facebook, which he actually did. The strange thing was that the hacker knew all of Orbsus personal information: his full name, location, age and passwords. Following this Orbsus logged his facebook out on all devices and changed his password. Nextly I sent orbsus a message on facebook and told Orbsus not to reply (vent) and I still recieved a reply. Yes the hacker was on his facebook. Orbsus also had an email sent which was the password request for all accounts under the email. So now obviously we were getting pretty freaked out because he/she was also in his email as well and so quie possibly went into his paypal. If it did go that far then we would have been looking at a police issue, however no money was taken, spent transferred etc so it was more a question of integrity than anything.

So you would think there is no possible way they wont unban Orbsus. Oh did you forget your playing puzzle pirates. This whole story is legit and with evidence that OM's have access to in his ban pleads.
In a number on ban pleads the OM's have not denied that it was not Orbsus who was committing the cheating offense on his alt account. Whatever that was is unknown to us. However there is no logic in the OM's responses to these emails. If you read them for yourself it is clear that they are looking for a reason to ban him. What happened to 1. Innocent untill PROVEN guilty and 2. OM's state they are not bias.
With your help we can get Orbsus unbanned. We need the attention of the OM's with your help to help get Orbsus back in this game. Please post below and thank you for your support.

Ps, grammar trolls it is 4 AM and I plan to edit for punctuation and wording in the morning so lick my crotch lolly if you must to be quiet
----------------------------------------
Jaymonkey,
Makes little sense, too much of the time.
Senior Officer- A Favour House Atlanteans
Meridian
Shut me in a room with a typewriter and I will create a masterpiece, I will also probably hurl excrement at you.
[Aug 20, 2012 7:20:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

Re: In light of Orbsus being hacked Reply to this Post

I just read the first line.

I'll now read the rest of the post.

Edit: I have now read the rest of the post.

I sympathize with his situation, no matter how much of an idiot he is, a hacker is always worse.

I'll spill some beans here, and let you in on cute stuff. This wobbly pirate, that I can't name as per the forum rules, who is a ban evader, has moved on to bigger and more ambitious projects of his own. This pirate sucessfully bruteforced a very old account for a very old pirate, that didn't even get to play on Meridian, just under the bad pretext of 'legitimate Swordfight wagers'.

Presumably, seeing as Orbsus' finances are presumably big, and with the connections he has to other moneybags like Maltby, I can probably assume that it is the same person.

The only thing I can say is that this pirate was also one of the responsible for all that ip-grabbing DDoSing shenanigans, and is a curse on this community, not only for banevading, but also for breaking the law and DDoSing and, if he did get into Orbsus' PayPal, theft.

I wish you guys the best of luck in getting, first and foremost full control of Orbsus' stuff back, then procede with a successful ban plea.

Anyway, and on a last subject, if everyone wants to be safe, make sure your PP password is unique to the game, make sure your email connected (if any) to your accounts (Check via http://www.puzzlepirates.com/account.xhtml and log in as normal) has 2-step verification, which basically means it's unhackable unless you mailed the hackers your physical phone, and don't affiliate yourself with dodgy sites or people, and just never...ever... give away your account info.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Hurtboss4 at Aug 20, 2012 8:06:28 PM]
[Aug 20, 2012 7:24:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

While Orbsus and I never really got along (The exact opposite, really) I really do feel for him here. I hope he was able to regain control of things and that his financials remain untouched. (Which, if they are, I think should be wise to seek moving accounts and closing the old one).

However, and I know you expect this and -1 for Ivy here, but forum pleading won't help your case. I'm not sure how to help, I'm sorry.
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Aug 20, 2012 8:16:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fransalle

Only idiots:

1) Give their info out to other people without being 100% certain of who it is.

2) Have the same password for everything...

Having said that, i do think he should get unbanned, since it was legitly not his fault and someone should not get banned for a few mistakes...

Sadly the OM's/WHOEVERITISTHATISINCHARGEOFUNBANNINGPEOPLE don't give a **** and will not even make an effort to get you unbanned. There are very few OMs that actually care. YPP customers support is almost as good as if you went to eat some high quality dish at a bar.
Viridian
-----------
Iwnabeu
[Edit 1 times, last edit by fransalle at Aug 20, 2012 8:40:39 PM]
[Aug 20, 2012 8:40:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

And I forgot to say.

DO NOT LINK FACEBOOK TO YOUR PP ACCOUNT. OR TO ANYTHING.

This has been a public service announcement.
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Aug 20, 2012 9:06:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Only problem, Iwna, is that he is in the wrong by giving out account information, the OM's are well within their rights to keep him banned D:
Ivytheblade

[Aug 20, 2012 9:16:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sculie

I don't believe it is a bannable offense to give out one's account information. It may not be smart, but I don't think it is bannable. From all the other information involved with this situation, it seems as though Orbsus's trusting nature has been used against him, which sucks. I do not think the banning is fair, but I also know from my own personal experience that the OMs are next to useless, and worse, they do not make a sincere effort to be anything more. I did end up having to go to the police in my situation, because of the lack of support I received from the OMs.

My advice would be to copy/paste everything- have copies of any correspondence with the hacker in case you do need to file a case. /complain any time the hacker does anything remotely wrong. I sent multiple complaints per minute when my situation was occurring, to the point that the game told me I had to "calm down".

My other piece of advice I will dispense to you in game, as I'd rather not post it on the forums.

TL;DR- I don't think Orbsus deserves to be banned, and the OMs need to look more closely into this situation, among others.

Luckeducke
SO of The Inquisition
Princess of US
Pain in the Ass (honorary title)
[Aug 20, 2012 9:45:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

I don't believe it is a bannable offense to give out one's account information.

Fairly certain it is.

I was kinda happy when I read the first sentence. Now I feel bad. Anyways, got to watch out for people using old members names that could have possibly been your friends and asking for poe. I had given an old friend some money once to play SF then never saw him log on again.
Captainrich

Ambassador for some flag
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hillsmen at Aug 20, 2012 9:56:16 PM]
[Aug 20, 2012 9:49:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Taken directly from the Terms of Service.

6. Restrictions. You agree not to do any of the following prohibited action

1. xoxoxo gossip goat not important

2. permit any other person (including but not limited to a former member whose account Three Rings has terminated) to access Yohoho!, or create or provide any other means through which the Games may be played by anyone besides you (e.g., through server emulators);
Ivytheblade

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jackingg at Aug 20, 2012 9:54:36 PM]
[Aug 20, 2012 9:53:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sculie

Ah well, then much of the ocean should be banned. I guess it makes sense, but I see it as my account, my info. If I want to give it out and risk being banned, that's my problem- not that I have. No one would want my mediocre states and lack of poe. Anyway, thanks for showing me the wording, Ivy. I know now.
[Aug 20, 2012 10:15:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

It also says somewhere in the user agreement or w/e that the accounts belong to Three Rings and that we're hiring them or something or other.

Same thing on the runescape, world of warcraft and hello kitty island adventure ones.
Ivytheblade

[Aug 20, 2012 10:21:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fransalle

tbh i dont think the OMs will care, they never do.
Viridian
-----------
Iwnabeu
[Edit 1 times, last edit by fransalle at Aug 20, 2012 10:31:00 PM]
[Aug 20, 2012 10:30:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hillsmen

Ah well, then much of the ocean should be banned. I guess it makes sense, but I see it as my account, my info. If I want to give it out and risk being banned, that's my problem- not that I have. No one would want my mediocre states and lack of poe. Anyway, thanks for showing me the wording, Ivy. I know now.

You can give account ownership to multiple people by petitioning OMs.

tbh i dont think the OMs will care, they never do

Why care? He broke the rules. They are doing their jobs.
Captainrich

Ambassador for some flag
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hillsmen at Aug 20, 2012 10:55:29 PM]
[Aug 20, 2012 10:54:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
tyley

Only idiots:
2) Have the same password for everything...

thats orbsus
prince of MMW
[Aug 20, 2012 11:19:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Cnuofesd

It's like leaving your front door open and then whining at the insurance company when they don't compensate you for the stuff that got stolen.
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.
[Aug 20, 2012 11:25:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luxewashere

I don't know you, but i really hope you get unbanned.
Neda of Emerald

Over the Edge
[Aug 21, 2012 12:58:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

Giroudo tells ye, "hey"
Giroudo tells ye, "its stocker"
Giroudo tells ye, "i have been banned"
Ye told Giroudo, "Why?"
Giroudo tells ye, "purchasing callbacks?"
Ye told Giroudo, "What? Okay, hows Michaela?"
Giroudo tells ye, "Good but im not happy at al!"
Ye told Giroudo, "Eh? Why?"
Giroudo tells ye, "I have been banned!"
Ye told Giroudo, "Is your dog better yet?"
Giroudo tells ye, "Nope she is getting worse"
Ye told Giroudo, "Oh :/ and your possum?"
Giroudo tells ye, "huh?"
Ye told Giroudo, "You had a possum didn't you?"
Giroudo tells ye, "hes not ill :)"
Giroudo tells ye, "have you got an alt i can log onto?"
Giroudo tells ye, "..?"
Ye told Giroudo, "Lol you're really bad at this. Stocker doesn't have a possum or a dog and who the hell is Michaela?"
Ye told Giroudo, "Also, Stocker is my mother. She wouldn't log on PP to tell me shes banned or ask me for a spare account. You're reported."
Could not tell Giroudo: {1} "Could not tell Giroudo: That user is not online."

^How to catch a someone pulling off a scam.

All the guy did was look at Orbsus top hearties and made up some very lazy uncreative story. Whysogullible?
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Aug 21, 2012 2:45:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

I had someone doing the same to people in my crew. Yasmii and Mrasassinn and so on.... Keep reporting those guys... It's sad
Yasmi on Meridian

Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Aug 21, 2012 3:52:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ezder

First off, I feel really bad for Orbsus. We all make mistakes, and this one seems to have had rather creepy consequenses, even apart from the ban.

But at the same time, the ban as such was not as uncalled for as some of you seem to think, and some apologies would definitely be in place in the ban plea.

¤ If the hacker had in fact been Jaymonkey, and telling the truth, OMs would have been in their full right (within their rules) to ban him for ban evasion. If you get suspended, you do your time - you don't try to sneak around the suspension on alts, and you really, REALLY don't go around asking for other people's accounts... If you do that, you just prove that you're not getting the point of the suspension and, from OOO's point of view, deserve a permanent ban.

¤ If Orbsus had given his alt account to Jaymonkey in the way he thought he did, he would (according to the ToS) have deserved a ban for assisting a ban evader. Therefore, the fact that he got tricked by a hacker is not all that relevant to the ban plea, even though it of course sucks for other reasons. Instead, the ban plea should focus more on apologising for breaking a rule, that he might not have been aware of, and promising never to do it again. It's obvious that Orbsus just wanted to help a friend, and it might be too much to ask of a player to know the ToS by heart at all times - it's a whole lot of text and not always in the most comprehendible English. However, once you are banned for making a mistake, there
is plenty of time to find out what the mistake was, admit it and apologise for it.

I hope that people will learn from this, and that I won't have to hear stories like this again, especially not about my friends. Read the ToS. Be patient. If you're suspended, stay off the game til the suspension is over. If you're banned, find out what you did wrong, send a polite ban plea and wait for the reply. Don't log on alts or ask for new accounts... And if someone pretends to be someone you know, and ask you for something, it's almost always a scam attempt - don't give them anything, unless you have really good evidence that they are who they claim to be. And even then, never ever give them your account info...

End of preaching. I hope this ends well for Orbsus, I really do. Good luck, and please, please, be patient about it and don't do anything stupid!

And to Greatness, lol! That's awesome. I've had a few of those too, but I don't have the logs. :(
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.
[Aug 21, 2012 4:29:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

If anyone ever says theyre me, and theyre being nice and making sense, they probably arent me. Just an fyi. Not that thered be any reason to impersonate me. hah
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Aug 21, 2012 4:32:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

If anyone ever says theyre me, and theyre being nice and making sense, they probably arent me. Just an fyi. Not that thered be any reason to impersonate me. hah

Dare I tart out Lune for the luls? It's so tempting. But so many consequences. Not the least of which I'd feel bad afterwards.
Ivytheblade

[Aug 21, 2012 6:13:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KirstyFitzp

Consider this my signature on the petition. I want him back online! I've made my thoughts on bias quite clear to the OMs. They don't really seem to care about much at all these days. I think if this method of bringing the issue to their attention doesn't work, it's time to bring out the big guns. Solicitors. Money has been spent on the game and as consumers we all deserve to be treated fairly, however Three Rings customer service is appalling.
Septembersun, Captain of A Favor House Atlanteans, Member of Legacy of Love

Jaymonkey greeter chats, "with goons, does size matter or is it managing to sustain a constant barrage without busting a load"
[Aug 21, 2012 6:32:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Consider this my signature on the petition. I want him back online! I've made my thoughts on bias quite clear to the OMs. They don't really seem to care about much at all these days. I think if this method of bringing the issue to their attention doesn't work, it's time to bring out the big guns. Solicitors. Money has been spent on the game and as consumers we all deserve to be treated fairly, however Three Rings customer service is appalling.

Have you read the thread? There is substantial evidence for a ban, a legitimate ban. That needs to be addressed by Orbsus in his ban pleas. (I'm saying this to say that if they had no bias and no influence, they are in the right to ban him)

That being said, what happened to Orbsus was not fair, in the slightest, and I do hope that he can get unbanned (as much as he and I quarrel).
Ivytheblade

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Jackingg at Aug 21, 2012 6:41:42 AM]
[Aug 21, 2012 6:38:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
KirstyFitzp

I read it. I'm basing my opinion on things that aren't in the thread and experiences which I have recently had. I understand why the OMs feel they shouldn't unban him, but that doesn't take away from the fact that in this case he was royally screwed over and it is completely unfair. I'm not arguing this point. This is MY opinion. I just want to put forward my support for him.
Septembersun, Captain of A Favor House Atlanteans, Member of Legacy of Love

Jaymonkey greeter chats, "with goons, does size matter or is it managing to sustain a constant barrage without busting a load"
[Aug 21, 2012 6:55:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Fair enough :)
Ivytheblade

[Aug 21, 2012 6:57:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hurtboss4

I've never had anyone trying to scam me or anything, but this one time a guy named Hurtbos or something tried to talk to Rem and asked him for poe, saying I got banned...

Then I was on MSN, Skype and something else (Vent?) with him at the same time.

That turned out well... The second I logged on and sent him a tell, he deleted the account. owell
And, scene.
*lights out*
[Aug 21, 2012 7:07:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shewullf

I'm just going to agree with most of the people here.
1) Jay is right, Orbs should be unbanned. Orbs was not banned for assisting a ban evader or giving away his account information, he was banned for cheating in poker, which he did not do and therefore should not have to be held accountable for. The other violations are a separate issue.

2) Avi is right, the OMs have him on assisting a ban evader and for giving out his account information, which violates the TOS.

3) Kirsty is right, the OMs do next to nothing for anyone any more, ignoring petitions for legitimate problems with the game. If they were really concerned about making the game fair and fun for everyone, which ostensibly is their job, they would be a bit more concerned about looking into situations like this.

4) I happen to know someone who was perma-banned for INTENTIONALLY violating the TOS and cheating on the game, and the OMs unbanned them on an email from a powerful player, an apology from the offender, and a promise to never repeat the action. If the OMs refuse to repeat this behavior, there is OBVIOUS bias and they should all be fired. Yes, I said it.

----------

Sokol
[Aug 21, 2012 7:36:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sculie

Again, there are multiple issues being debated here. It does seem that somewhere, Orbsus violated TOS. However, in the scheme of TOS that are being violated within the game, and in terms of what kind of player Orbsus is, I do not think this ban is necessary. It's the facebook/outside of game issues that concern me more.

My problem was similar. I had someone threatening me in game, on facebook, over email, and threatening to ruin my professional reputation because he wanted my familiar. You read that right. I did have to go to the police ultimately, because YPP customer service (my first line of support, since the person first contacted me in YPP) did absolutely nothing to help. I later found out he received a 24 hour suspension, and he is still playing as far as I know. The police call what he did "cyber stalking and threatening". I was, and am, appalled at the lack of help I received from the OMs, although I complained and petitioned multiple times.

This is what seems to be the bigger issue on this thread. The lack of help from the OMs is a big problem. Their job is not to ban players that violate small issues in TOS, but to go after the bigger fish- like the person who hacked the account in the first place. They are to ensure that the game is a safe, secure, and fun place to play. I have, and do, see bias in several OMs weekly. However, I do not know how to fix the situation.

Anyway, that's my rant. It's also partially the reason why I support Orbsus getting unbanned.

Luckeducke
SO of The Inquisition
Princess of US
Pain in the Ass (honorary title)
[Aug 21, 2012 7:51:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Bossdude1

I was on vent with everyone when this happened. Ok he may have been willing to assist a ban evader but that is a whole different topic. The reason he was banned for for cheating. The fact that in theory he never actually assisted a ban evader meaning how could that be a perm ban able offence.

I personally feel that the game is too involved with the OM's to the point that it has created them to become bias. There is no logic in keeping orbsus banned though. As they say it is best for the game. I think most people would want him back.
[Aug 21, 2012 8:09:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ladylego

I was actually online when this was all going of and on vent with him at the time... after sending me the tells he followed me to the inn of TLM..

13:51:51] Orbsuss tells ye, "hey its (inset orbsus name)"
[13:55:35] Ye told Orbsuss, "hi ya"
[13:55:47] Orbsuss tells ye, "ive been banned again"
[13:57:12] Ye told Orbsuss, "your not him"
[13:57:48] Orbsuss tells ye, "why?"
[13:57:51] Orbsuss tells ye, "who is?"
[13:58:04] Ye told Orbsuss, "im on vent with him now!"
[13:58:10] Orbsuss tells ye, "ah"
[13:58:35] Orbsuss tells ye, "has he been banned?"
[13:59:03] Ye told Orbsuss, "who the hell are you"
[13:59:08] Orbsuss tells ye, "has he been banned"
[13:59:16] Ye told Orbsuss, "Who are you!"
[13:59:40] Orbsuss tells ye, "i asked you first"
[14:00:52] Ye told Orbsuss, "why are you impersonating him"
14:01:05] Orbsuss tells ye, "wow ffs"
[14:01:14] Orbsuss tells ye, "nevermind then if your not going to answer me"
[14:02:00] Ye told Orbsuss, "why should i answer someone who is impersonating someone"
[14:02:13] Ye told Orbsuss, "you lied by trying to say you where him"

[14:04:48] Orbsuss says, "hey :)"
[14:04:52] Orbsuss says, "orbsus is a cheat huh"
[14:05:11] Orbsuss says, "(insert Orbsus Full name)"
14:05:45] Ladylego says, "you are not orbsus so why are you impersonating him"
[14:06:15] Orbsuss says, "ok i lied im not"
[14:06:18] Orbsuss says, "was bored"
[14:06:37] Orbsuss says, "he has been banned and lost everything becuase of me"
[14:07:04] Ladylego says, "why"
[14:07:18] Orbsuss laughs he has been banned on all his accounts haha
[14:09:46] Orbsuss says, "tell him i said goodbye"
[14:10:14] Ladylego says, "tell me your name so i can say"
[14:10:34] Orbsuss says, "orbsus"

I agree that Orbsus may have unintentionally violated the tos by giving his account details out, but this was obviously a personal attack on Orbsus, the fact he also hacked his face book and was screaming orbsus full name in a public place. I truly believe the OM's should unban him for such a small misdemeanour where as there are players such as sokol said that intentionally went out to break the TOS but because they had support from a certain high profile monarch was allowed to be overlooked.

The om's show constant bias and until this is fixed YPP will never be the fun social place it is meant to be... when om's favour 1 player or group of players it throws the balance of the ocean completely out.

Orbsus is a well loved and great player and i think under these circumstances the OM's have once again not considered the full facts before banning someone
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Ladylego at Aug 21, 2012 8:26:08 AM]
[Aug 21, 2012 8:12:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 104   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates