• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 71
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 12137 times and has 70 replies Next Thread
knightlord87

Re: Increase the population, dust off the Grand Frigate, join the movement! Reply to this Post

I can post all I want.
----------------------------------------
Danoth - Meridian and Emerald Oceans

"Why do ye speak in such an odd manner, lad? Ye be on me vessel, so ye best be talkin' like ye be on a ship." - Danoth, basically whenever people question his pirate talk.
[Aug 16, 2012 5:44:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devoinmoore

Re: Increase the population, dust off the Grand Frigate, join the movement! Reply to this Post

Ignore him u.u

Lets continue the topic now..
[Aug 16, 2012 7:42:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
knightlord87

Why ignore me if I put valid points in?

"Why do ye speak in such an odd manner, lad? Ye be on me vessel, so ye best be talkin' like ye be on a ship." - Danoth, basically whenever people question his pirate talk.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by knightlord87 at Aug 16, 2012 7:51:21 PM]
[Aug 16, 2012 7:50:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Joss137

This thread is just sad, I did a greeter pilly a few days ago and instead of greenies applying all I got was the ship auto-jobbing greenies and going after orange ships
Anchordude - Obsidian
Jennyb- Meridian

Go Syracuse
[Aug 17, 2012 7:12:47 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
LunEnvoy

Because we're disregarding haters.
And remaining super adorable.
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.
[Aug 17, 2012 7:23:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
knightlord87

I am by far the most aborable. Just look at my avatar!

[Aug 17, 2012 8:19:25 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

I think you have lost all credibility for your idea.
[Aug 18, 2012 1:50:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Belthazar451

My thoughts exactly. And even if the idea did still have credence, the thread has completely lost all momentum.
[Aug 18, 2012 2:36:00 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

This is why bronies should only post in one forum.

Look what happens when they get let out.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Aug 18, 2012 3:50:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
darkseid

I'd say abandon this thread, start the youtube thing if you still really want to, and you know when you want to nkow something think of a question and just ask it.
Darkseid, Cerulean.
Fleet Officer of Under the Black Flag.
[Aug 18, 2012 4:14:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devoinmoore

I go out to work elsewhere for the weekend and come back to see Danoth making things worse. u_u

I'll re-post everything later on in the month. As of right now, this specific thread is closed. You can post, but I won't be here to reply. I'm going to be working on the project in the meantime.

Danoth is off the team.

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> (___)> <(___)> <(___) <(^.^<) <(^.^)>
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Devoinmoore at Aug 21, 2012 4:45:23 PM]
[Aug 21, 2012 4:44:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 71   Pages: 3   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates