• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2747 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
knightlord87

Bring back the glory days! Join the movement! Reply to this Post

We are want to revive Puzzle Pirates! We seek to bring the days when hundreds of greenies roamed, and greeters actually had some greeting to do! We are running ad campaigns on Youtube and anywhere else we can get them. Support the cause! Together, we stand!
----------------------------------------
Danoth - Meridian and Emerald Oceans

"Why do ye speak in such an odd manner, lad? Ye be on me vessel, so ye best be talkin' like ye be on a ship." - Danoth, basically whenever people question his pirate talk.
[Aug 6, 2012 11:29:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Devoinmoore

Re: Bring back the glory days! Join the movement! Reply to this Post

I'll support you.

I remember the streets were full, and Greeters everywhere. It was beautiful. Now most streets are empty.

More greenies will someday mean your have enough jobbers to stock a SMH in less than an hour, and get the dusty old GF's going again. And maybe someday we're have the great flags of 1000 members again.

Advertisement is what this game needs. To have it's name out there, or no NOONE will find it. This game has no advertisement, but it needs it.

In words you can understand... Puzzle Pirates is a burried treasure... Lets dig it up so the world can share it's loot once more.
[Aug 6, 2012 11:36:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
knightlord87

By telling your friends about it, in the real world and online, you can make a difference. Tell all your friends on your others MMOs, and your friends in school. if 500 pirates each recruit 3 pirates, we get 1500 pirates! Together, we can make this a popular game again! If you have a website, put up an ad! If oy make online games, put an ad in there!

"Why do ye speak in such an odd manner, lad? Ye be on me vessel, so ye best be talkin' like ye be on a ship." - Danoth, basically whenever people question his pirate talk.
[Aug 7, 2012 8:15:30 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furreal5

Good Idea guys give me link to youtube channel and stuff.

PUZZLE PIRATES 2012
Maxamoose of Emerald

Prince- Stay Classy

SO- Hashtag
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Furreal5 at Aug 7, 2012 9:22:02 AM]
[Aug 7, 2012 9:15:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

We are want to revive Puzzle Pirates! We seek to bring the days when hundreds of greenies roamed, and greeters actually had some greeting to do! We are running ad campaigns on Youtube and anywhere else we can get them. Support the cause! Together, we stand!

Back to that wonderful March day last year?
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Aug 7, 2012 12:02:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
knightlord87

No, the days 5 years ago, when I started. playing.

[Aug 7, 2012 12:30:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
knightlord87

This thread isn't popular enough...

[Aug 7, 2012 8:29:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Well you posted it in Shore Leave which is describe on the forum list as "forum for off-topic and unpiratey discussions" so if you want people to care about this thread, I suggest you put it where it belongs, not where people come specifically to read threads not about YPP.

/grumbles about reading comprehension.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Aug 7, 2012 9:34:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
knightlord87

Where else would it go? It's about an ad campaign on youtube...

[Aug 7, 2012 10:09:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

It's about an ad campaign for Puzzle Pirates and is therefore not "off-topic", nor "unpiratey". I suggest you put it in global Parley.

I mean, you can keep it here if you really want to, but it will continue to be unpopular because it's in the wrong place.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Aug 7, 2012 10:15:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

It's about an ad campaign for Puzzle Pirates and is therefore not "off-topic", nor "unpiratey". I suggest you put it in global Parley.

I mean, you can keep it here if you really want to, but it will continue to be unpopular because it's in the wrong place.

This + a spilt bag of milk.

Reading Compre-punch-myself-in-the-face.
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Aug 8, 2012 12:36:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
OdorOfFrodo

Tell all your friends on your others MMOs, and your friends in school. if 500 pirates each recruit 3 pirates, we get 1500 pirates!
Whoa, easy there with the complicated math. Some of us are still working on 7 times 9 over here.

(Spoilers about 7 times 8. It's 56. I know, I thought so too.)
Ecavatar by Ecastasy!
Talisker wrote: 
Obviously this calls for dressing up as Karl Marx.

[Aug 8, 2012 5:16:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
knightlord87

Moving to Piratical Parley and Politics. http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?thread=186058

[Aug 8, 2012 8:22:25 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates