• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2214 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Twistedblake

Intent to blockade this weekend Reply to this Post

As you all know by now Keep the Peace.... which is my flag is cading two islands tomorrow and the intent of our blockades is to take out inactive flags so that we can better keep the forts stocked up....... I am not looking just to get easy flag sit as it might become that..... flag sits i know will look bad on my flags reputation so don't think i cared these islands in an effort to get flag sit i wanted someone to contest and was getting word at first that we would have competition so i apologize if i end up winning one or both in a flag sit i just want to bring events and good community around these two islands.... I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be fun cause i have been told that the islands might be contested but if they are not i apologize again but in reality i am just trying to bring a better energy to PP.... i think i included my intent in caring clearly if u have any questions about plans for island let me or razz know in game thanks again...... btw I'm on emerald ocean haha

Brocko-------King of Keep the Peace
----------------------------------------
-Brocko
[Aug 3, 2012 5:39:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Notsizzly

Re: Intent to blockade this weekend Reply to this Post

This belongs to the Emerald Parley.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~
[Aug 3, 2012 5:57:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furreal5

I think I am going to join ya and third party at Kashgar if I can get ships down there gl!
Maxamoose of Emerald

Prince- Stay Classy

SO- Hashtag
[Aug 3, 2012 9:30:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bailet

I think I am going to join ya and third party at Kashgar if I can get ships down there gl!

Says he will third party. Has no royalty.
Clotho tells ye, "did you hide the skellies this time?"
OM MESSAGE: Complaining the on-duty OM will only result in another flurry of eggs being sent out into the YPP world. Go #TeamPurple!
Dalnoth's Favorite Pirate
[Aug 4, 2012 8:14:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furreal5

Yea I was gonna do it on alts.. and my mate with the ships near there was laggy today, so I ended up navving for Keep The Peace.
Maxamoose of Emerald

Prince- Stay Classy

SO- Hashtag
[Aug 4, 2012 8:47:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

As you all know by now Keep the Peace.... which is my flag is cading two islands tomorrow and the intent of our blockades is to take out inactive flags so that we can better keep the forts stocked up....... I am not looking just to get easy flag sit as it might become that..... flag sits i know will look bad on my flags reputation so don't think i cared these islands in an effort to get flag sit i wanted someone to contest and was getting word at first that we would have competition so i apologize if i end up winning one or both in a flag sit i just want to bring events and good community around these two islands.... I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be fun cause i have been told that the islands might be contested but if they are not i apologize again but in reality i am just trying to bring a better energy to PP.... i think i included my intent in caring clearly if u have any questions about plans for island let me or razz know in game thanks again...... btw I'm on emerald ocean haha

How are you a monarch?
Emmett
[Aug 6, 2012 12:27:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Twistedblake

How are you a monarch?

I clicked create flag... Lol
-Brocko
[Aug 6, 2012 1:08:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bailet

I clicked create flag... Lol

Clotho tells ye, "did you hide the skellies this time?"
OM MESSAGE: Complaining the on-duty OM will only result in another flurry of eggs being sent out into the YPP world. Go #TeamPurple!
Dalnoth's Favorite Pirate
[Aug 11, 2012 6:17:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

As stupid as it is, it really was a good call. x___x.
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Aug 13, 2012 12:31:09 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates