• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 3
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 739 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Silverjavel

New Atlantis Swordfight backdrop Reply to this Post

My idea is this....

Bellators Hop over the rail...Fresh from there Gorgonox Looking for pirates to trouble, The ships hands, seeing this, drop everything they were doing to take up arms and rush to engage to hostile boarders.

I will try to draw it in the future but I'm no graphic artist :P

Hoping a mod sees this and considers it? As I think the focus should be more on the whole of the volunteers rather than the current pic of just one pirate engaging a single bellator. :)
[Jul 29, 2012 12:45:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
cattrin

Re: New Atlantis Swordfight backdrop Reply to this Post

It's an interesting idea, but I quite like the current one.

Since in Atlantis you can be challenged by a single attacker one on one and with a team, I think it's better to keep the original instead of having two separate ones.

Also, this might be better suited in the[game design] forum possibly.
----------------------------------------
Cattrin of Cerulean
Avatar by Apollo (we miss you :c), Blakbead, Angelira, Coriander, and Accelerator!

X tells ye, "Stop yo drawing fool!"

[Edit 1 times, last edit by cattrin at Jul 29, 2012 7:32:37 AM]
[Jul 29, 2012 7:28:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Faulkston

Re: New Atlantis Swordfight backdrop Reply to this Post

There might be a portrait background competition for Atlantis if the Developers have that in mind.
[Jul 29, 2012 11:05:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/search [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates