• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2139 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
SaberSpeed

THANK YOU, I can finally carp without being terrible or hating it Reply to this Post

I've just started patching and I like it almost as much as the upgrade that gave us Rigging, THANK YOU PP for finally giving us something to do besides that carp that some of us simply...HATE and never wanted to do.
[Jul 26, 2012 1:55:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Daimon4

Re: THANK YOU, I can finally carp without being terrible or hating it Reply to this Post

Agreed. Patching is about the only puzzle I can do well, maintaining mostly Excellents and a Legendary standing. Now I can actually make decent money in Blockades with elite pay.
[Jul 29, 2012 8:49:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Re: THANK YOU, I can finally carp without being terrible or hating it Reply to this Post

Please tell me I'm not the only one who reads this ''THANK YOU, I can finally crap without hating it''.
----------------------------------------
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Aug 2, 2012 4:42:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
keviv

Please tell me I'm not the only one who reads this ''THANK YOU, I can finally crap without hating it''.

Haha yeah. In my opinion carp and patching require just about the same mindset, and patching is a little more difficult because the time limit. So they're like the same.

Just my 2 cents.
Keviv
Hunter
Avvie by Mr. Music
[Aug 2, 2012 9:07:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Zfuzzy

I don't know... I can't seem to be able to patch for the life of me, but carping is a breeze.
Mrodd of Viridian :)
[Aug 2, 2012 9:36:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furreal5

Patching hurts my brain, I'm good at it, but longer than 30 minutes and I think I might die.
Maxamoose of Emerald

Prince- Stay Classy

SO- Hashtag
[Aug 2, 2012 9:45:24 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Randomite

Agreed. Patching is about the only puzzle I can do well, maintaining mostly Excellents and a Legendary standing. Now I can actually make decent money in Blockades with elite pay.

Bare in mind that it'll eventually even off in difficulty stat-wise the more it gets played. But keep practising and you'll find your stat doesn't actually drop, for a very good reason!
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"
[Aug 3, 2012 12:54:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Shifty_eyes

:D I lol'd at work
Shiftyeyes
Always watching...
[Aug 14, 2012 12:12:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.myspace.com/ch_zase    cwolf27 [Link]  Go to top 
blackishroze

It might be just how my mind is, but i associate patching with the alch. puzzle. I could not carp for the life of me before and now I can finially do something to take care of damage on a ship :D Patching with tokens is also a nice challenge, but attainable at the same time (unlike bilge) Hehe :)
Lilmissemo of Cerulean
Twicetwisted on Emerald

"Is THAT a sword?!?"
"Why yes, yes it is."
P.S. I collect Barbels!
[Aug 22, 2012 12:52:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates