• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 9
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1646 times and has 8 replies Next Thread
Franklincain

Say Something Nice! -- I *Dare* You! ;-) Reply to this Post

I wish to try something that is perhaps a trifle unorthodox for the Internet. I would like to challenge as many people here as possible to say something nice about someone else.

It can be anyone else, but it would be especially appropriate if you could say something nice about someone with whom you've had a disagreement, either recently or in the not-too-distant past.

It seems that lately, especially given that this is a presidential election year here in the 'States, that there is too much negativity everywhere. Therefore, in true "Nice Pirate" fashion, I issue this challenge to you all. ;-) May whatever spirits of fair play there may be bless this challenge and all who participate in the manner intended.
----------------------------------------
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Jul 13, 2012 11:01:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Franklincain

Re: Say Something Nice! -- I *Dare* You! ;-) Reply to this Post

Since I am the challenger, it would only be fair for me to submit myself to this challenge first...

I appreciate the cheerful and helpful manner in which Fannon conducts herself in her role as one of the volunteer administrators of the Yppedia. Her positive and professional behavior is an uplifting example to this aspiring junior contributor. Milady, I salute thee.

Even though I have disagreed with some of his decisions in the past, I nevertheless admire the enthusiasm and passion that Ljamethyst (known as Chupchup at the Yppedia) has consistently and tirelessly demonstrated for perfecting the Yppedia (as much as is humanly possible). Sir, I salute thee!

Being nice to customers may be one of her job requirements as an Ocean Master. Nevertheless, I have always been impressed with Clotho's endless and inexhaustible friendliness and empathy, while never sacrificing the professionalism expected of her position. Milady, I salute thee!
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Franklincain at Jul 13, 2012 11:08:52 AM]
[Jul 13, 2012 11:02:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
monstersoda

I hear Bobjanova has a very fancy set of socks that he does not use.
Emmett
[Jul 14, 2012 2:25:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

It's to my knowledge that Emmett plays a mean Bagpipe solo.
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Jul 14, 2012 8:40:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Snowpixie

Ivy makes me laugh.
Imp, totally sane mermaid-siren of Meridian.
Superdoodle avatar by Budclare =D
[Jul 14, 2012 8:51:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TehSjaak

Sizzly has some nice eggs.
Gluiperd of Emerald

[Jul 14, 2012 9:44:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Ice_devil

Brunijunior is attractive, clean, senseful, and a wonderful, lovely person who I could spend the rest of my life with drinking martinis on a Caribbean island.
Hellacious/Hellaciouss/Defunct/Hamsterz
Capy tells ye, "I'm sorry... I don't know you well enough yet to allow you cam time!"
Plu tells ye, "screw you..Im interfering in every cade you ever contend&q
[Jul 15, 2012 12:52:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Hikariks

I heard that even when Joshuawhelan likes to talk bad about my country, my ex-ocean and myself :P he has an awesome music taste
Yumisa World Wide ;)
10 years in, still here, baby.
Can't find me? Im on Instagram!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Hikariks at Jul 15, 2012 12:59:40 PM]
[Jul 15, 2012 12:58:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
joshuawhelan

Yumisa is very cute and I would like to keep her as a pet.
[Jul 15, 2012 1:18:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates