• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3174 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Franklincain

dragon figureheads -- need help please Reply to this Post

As soon as the Yppedia comes back from the dead, I'll be continuing my update for this new type of shipboard furniture. But in the meantime, I could use some help from a graphics guru, please.

Here's the screenshot of all three sizes of this figurehead:

They'll need to be cropped and edited into these three filenames, and then uploaded:

Furniture-Dragon figurehead (broad).png
Furniture-Dragon figurehead (medium).png
Furniture-Dragon figurehead (narrow).png

Thanks!
~Franklin
----------------------------------------
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Jul 11, 2012 10:50:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ladodal

Re: dragon figureheads -- need help please Reply to this Post

Done. :)

:Edit:
And because I happen to have both a paintbrush and an otherwise unmodified sloop with a narrow dragon figurehead attached to it, I figured I'd note the paint requirements for that item, for when List_of_shipboard_furniture is updated to include the dragon figureheads.

The results of my investigation, however, are that the Narrow Dragon has no effect on paint requirements whatsoever. 35/29/65, the same as any standard sloop. This seems odd to me, given that -- visually -- there's a lot of paint on that darn thing. Can anyone else confirm this? Bug, or feature?
Lado, Ladodal, Iara, Sequitur, and a fair few others.
Cerulean native by way of Cobalt, but increasingly hanging my hat in Emerald.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by ladodal at Jul 12, 2012 6:15:08 AM]
[Jul 12, 2012 5:57:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dexla

I re-uploaded (overwrote) the thumbnail pictures with actual size images of those mastheads. No offense, but that's how the other mastheads appeared and tiny little pictures are... tiny.
Dexla d'Midnight
[Jul 12, 2012 6:13:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
ladodal

Yeah, that seemed odd to me as well. I would have done the same, but I just woke up and my mental process there was "But I don't have unplaced figureheads to draw the art from. Guess it's better than nothing!" before realizing, once the coffee kicked in, that I do have, you know, Yohoho Tools...

Mmm. Fresh-roasted logic.
Lado, Ladodal, Iara, Sequitur, and a fair few others.
Cerulean native by way of Cobalt, but increasingly hanging my hat in Emerald.
[Jul 12, 2012 6:17:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Franklincain

Done. :)

Huzzah! Thank'ee, milady. ;-)

I re-uploaded (overwrote) the thumbnail pictures with actual size images of those mastheads.

Huzzah, again! Thank'ee, as well, milady. ;-D

No offense...

None taken. ;-)

Wait a minute...
Both of y'all can update the wiki? Right now? Without obscenely long lock-ups? Looks like it's just ME having that problem then... >:-(
Franklin W. Cain (Pirate FranklinCain on Meridian and other Oceans)
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Franklincain at Jul 12, 2012 6:24:17 AM]
[Jul 12, 2012 6:18:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates