• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 43
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 5467 times and has 42 replies Next Thread
Captanharris

Re: 7 in a row babeh yeah! Reply to this Post

It was just a regular match that was on tv. Nothing wrong with physical contact these guys just enjoy it too much.
[Jul 4, 2012 8:39:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Seeing guys play a sport that involves touching eachother makes you feel all weird inside? hmmm interesting...

The worst part is; not one of those rugby players is cute.
----------------------------------------
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.
[Jul 4, 2012 8:39:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Fat necks.

I was going to say how I don't really know anyone fun from NSW, and then I realised Russ is. I still don't really know anyone fun from NSW.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[Jul 4, 2012 8:43:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
russellm2

It was just a regular match that was on tv. Nothing wrong with physical contact these guys just enjoy it too much.

Wow Convict, can you please stop expressing your negative opinion! Jeez

Also, cheat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozSLbC-qM8
Powerbow of Meridian and Emerald.
[Jul 4, 2012 9:31:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bobdonnell

If only NSW had a halfback that could play D:
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"
[Jul 4, 2012 9:52:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

Has anyone else noticed that Sydney, around the airport, smells heavily like cat piss, and Brisbane smells like Booze, yet Melbourne smells like overdone cologne and garlic, and then Adelaide smells like a really unclean swimming pool, and Perth smells like the ocean O______O.

Now, if anyone has had their sniffer up in Darwin, feel free to tell me what it smells like xD.

Oh, and Melbourne has the best tasting water, Adelaide has the worst tasting. Brisbane and Perth are about on par, and Sydney tastes just a little better.

While we're at it, AFL is a terrible, terrible sport and should be banned. Growing up in Victoria, I felt the effects of it firsthand. Kids used to be beat up at school for having a blue lunchbox ''Oh, what, do you support the bulldogs'' ''No, it's just a blue lunchbox'' ''Bulldogs suck *punch*''.

All this absolutely useless crap is brought to you by Ivy, who ended up in tears because applying for a job at a local council had a Your Experience thing that didn't include anything she's done and wouldn't let her select ''No Experience''.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Ivytheblade

[Jul 4, 2012 10:04:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Captanharris

While we're at it, AFL is a terrible, terrible sport and should be banned. Growing up in Victoria, I felt the effects of it firsthand. Kids used to be beat up at school for having a blue lunchbox ''Oh, what, do you support the bulldogs'' ''No, it's just a blue lunchbox'' ''Bulldogs suck *punch*''.

The Bulldogs do suck so fair play, AFL is our national and biggest sport, NRL will always be second to it because it's a better game.
[Jul 5, 2012 12:21:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
the_rock99

In our defense Russel Crow was born in NZ. it seems that all people named Russel are idiots.

We can agree on that.

Except Russell Peters.

Russell Peters probably hates rugby too.

Also when you play a proper game of rugby, you would not say its gay at all.

Sneaking in a punch in the scrum, raking the douche that made a dirty tackle earlier on in the game. Pulling the cocky jock on your team into the ruck.

Good times.
Greatness.
Better than you.
[Jul 5, 2012 1:56:45 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
iong

Has anyone else noticed that Sydney, around the airport, smells heavily like cat piss, and Brisbane smells like Booze, yet Melbourne smells like overdone cologne and garlic, and then Adelaide smells like a really unclean swimming pool, and Perth smells like the ocean O______O.

Now, if anyone has had their sniffer up in Darwin, feel free to tell me what it smells like xD.

totally disregarding tassie there? lol :P
Captain and Surgeon of Eye of Harmony
Founding member of Blink and The White Void
Show-me-the-stars avvie by XEcastasy!!

Adrielle tells ye, "they are coming - the chickens are coming"

[Jul 5, 2012 5:56:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Jackingg

totally disregarding tassie there? lol :P

I couldn't hear you over the sound of Chocolate.
Ivytheblade

[Jul 5, 2012 11:40:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
fifasmells

Rugby is the mixture of American Football , WWE and UFC with a Tea Spoon of *Happyness*
What A R.......R....Real bad joke. BTW Rose already paid her chocodebt

Now on Facebook!
[Jul 5, 2012 3:31:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
TheRack

Whats Rugby?
Cephalopod, on poker, wrote: 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: it isn't rigged.

Period. End of story.

[Jul 6, 2012 6:33:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PhoenyxStar

Whats Rugby?

That other game that they call football... We dressed our boys in purple with lightning bolts and sent them out apparently.

No I'm not an AFL fan either. I lost interest when the "white maggots" stopped wearing bloody WHITE.
~ Phoenix or Danae

Depends on the colour of your ocean really.
[Jul 6, 2012 11:19:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 43   Pages: 2   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates