• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Forum Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 13
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3330 times and has 12 replies Next Thread
_Mildina_

[Viridian] [Onyx Archipelago] Blockaging an Isle

Why shouldn't Moros de Mindanao set up a blockade at Tigerleaf or Cabo de Hornos?
Thats what I would like to know.
Please reply.
Thanks
----------------------------------------
-xXx- Mildina -xXx-

SO of Happy Outsiders
Member of Euphoria
[May 8, 2005 1:07:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://viridian.puzzlepirates.com/yoweb/crew/info.wm?crewid=5000735    i_mildina@yahoo.com [Link]  Go to top 
emilyeeeee

Re: [Viridian] [Onyx Archipelago] Blockaging an Isle

The developers only open certain islands for blockade at certain times. So far only two islands have been opened on Viridian for blockades and this doesn't include Caba de Hornos.

This does not stop you from preparing to blockade that island at some point but there is no telling when the developers will open that particular island up for blockading.

"Hey tart, I'm going to dig up your dead ancestors and scupper their bones o look I got one in the eye socket HAHAHAHA."

[May 8, 2005 1:37:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bonjella

just out of interest, how do we know when an island has been opened (on veridian)?

Oh - and this war chest thing? How much is it? I was looking in the documentatin the other day and couldn't see anything about it :-)

Amy
Ex-SO of Moonlitwake, member of the flag Moonlighting on Midnight
Ex-Captain of Dragon's Horde and Ex-Queen of the RiddleMakers on Viridian
Minister of Technology for RiddleMakers
Gov of Labby
www.RiddleMakers.org
[May 8, 2005 9:31:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.cunningcode.com/moonlighting [Link]  Go to top 
kbuds

bonjella wrote: 
just out of interest, how do we know when an island has been opened (on veridian)?

Oh - and this war chest thing? How much is it? I was looking in the documentatin the other day and couldn't see anything about it :-)

Amy

Over here. We are definatly getting ready for the first large island to open up.
---[color=maroon]Subliminal -[color=maroon] Viridian---
?Think. Feel. Subliminal.?
[size=9]Demeter tells you, "You are still here? Wow, least I get paid for having no life!" ;(
[May 8, 2005 9:35:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.pwned.nl    kingbarz@yahoo.com    kingbarz80 [Link]  Go to top 
Bia
OceanMaster

This thread has all the information on what islands are open for blockades. After an island has first been opened, it will usually be open for blockades thereafter.
[May 8, 2005 9:36:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bonjella

most kind :-)

I'm still unclear about the war chest though - is it just poe? Or do you have to have x% of your fleet in port at the island in question?

Amy
Gov of Labby
www.RiddleMakers.org
[May 8, 2005 9:52:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.cunningcode.com/moonlighting [Link]  Go to top 
Rappak

It's all poe. It's just generally a good strategy to have all your ships and supplies in port because you don't want to be running ships in the middle of the blockcade because you ran out and someone else is getting all the points and possibly the round.
Rappak, memmer of the oceans.

Rappak- Ex-king of Something Powerful (Cobalt)/ex-Lord of Indestructible Fury, a caged free-bird forever.
Rappak- Officer in Easily Distracted (Midnight)/Mem helper in CT/Where am I?
[May 8, 2005 10:18:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
bonjella

lol /me has images of an empty blockaid board whilst everyone finishes breakfast

so... how much poe?

Amy
Gov of Labby
www.RiddleMakers.org
[May 9, 2005 12:12:29 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.cunningcode.com/moonlighting [Link]  Go to top 
DragonRage

I believe War Chests are 100k, with an increase as the island population increases...
Like, up in Canada, it's cold as a bastard! Out in Seattle, it rains like bastard! Down in Texas, it's muggy as a bastard!
[May 9, 2005 12:28:22 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Preacher+of+Pie [Link]  Go to top 
Lizzie

Ask Robertdonald, I hear he knows a thing or two about warchests. *insert rimshot here*
Ravine
Black Death, Midnight

[May 9, 2005 6:30:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RaelShark

Actually with the next update... you'll be able to see how much an island's war chest is on the notice board (under blockades I believe).
Shark
Mascot of Ransack Marauders
[May 9, 2005 6:36:05 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.ransackmarauders.com [Link]  Go to top 
Lotus_elise3

I need a DEV !!!!!

Ahoy i be King Antix of Infierno De los Diablos on Viridian and i need to speak with a Dev as fast as possible its for the good of the Viridian Economy i must see them , i dissagree with something they are doing and i need to tell you why.....Please im usually online try and send a /tell to me......

Antix King of Infierno De los Diablos
Captain of New World Order
Overall Nice Guy:P
A Confirmed Basterd, Antix
Of Guerrilla Warfare 2018 fame

[May 17, 2005 12:15:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
u32jd2

Posting here is not the best way to get in contact with them.

You should probably use the om petition if ye need to talk to them in game, otherwise send them an e-mail, i would put the address but it slips my mind at present.
Jimmyd-East Emerald

Formerly:
Jimmyd, Midnight,
Senior Officer, Appetite for Destruction
Lord, Blades and Roses
[May 17, 2005 12:18:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates