• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2964
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 279371 times and has 2963 replies Next Thread
JMRUDNICK

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post

Lies, all lies. First posters are not always rogues. ;)
----------------------------------------
JeanneMarie of Obsidian
Formerly of Meridian
Captain of Lion's Roar
Princess of Placeholder
[May 24, 2012 10:11:35 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

JMR wrote: 
Lies, all lies. First posters are not always rogues. ;)

We'll have to check with F, but there was a distinct trend for awhile that early (not specifically first, but first couple) of posters were more likely to be rogues than a random sample would indicate. By memory, it was something like 33%, when you'd expect 20% or lower (depending on the specific game).

Tae, do you have a proposal for All Meta?
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[May 24, 2012 10:16:27 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

"All Meta All the Time: What to Do with Players Who Would Rather Talk About the Game than Play the Game,"

I think these are the same people who idle out. It sounds really fun and the drama is awesome to watch but like any good train wreck it can be painful being in it. I think sometimes it would be good to have people watch a game before they play a game. I am hoping after watching the last one I can hold myself together better this time. :).
Lassie on Viridian
[May 24, 2012 10:23:15 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Taelac wrote: 
"All Meta All the Time: What to Do with Players Who Would Rather Talk About the Game than Play the Game,"

I think these are the same people who idle out. It sounds really fun and the drama is awesome to watch but like any good train wreck it can be painful being in it. I think sometimes it would be good to have people watch a game before they play a game. I am hoping after watching the last one I can hold myself together better this time. :).

I also learned how to quote tag, promise.
Lassie on Viridian
[May 24, 2012 10:26:37 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
PhoenyxStar

I'm here. Firstly. I would like to go on record as saying that as of RIGHT NOW the following list of people are ALL on my watchlist and I'm very suspicious of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

*AhoyLindsay
*Bunnylaroo
*Dementedduck
*Dwizzles
*Firebolt153
*Furare
*JMRUDNICK
*Kotetsu534
*Lassie
*Lotsofgoats
*Luvessy
*Lyaka
*Mads
*Marinated
*Master2482
*Mousebait
*Mrbriney
*Nalanthi
*NotJaret
*Phaedra6
*Prosperity
*Randomact
*Riku
*Searmin
*SeastarX
*Setsusa
*Smiley
*Taelac
*Talisker
*The_Jokerina
*Yasmi
*RogueQuitex
*RogueJM

Everyone else I trust at this point. *grins* I would vote for anyone on that list if I had a reason other than my gut says "You're all filthy dirty ROGUES!!!" (It's 3:30am, I just lost a post and I haven't slept in 2 days)

MOD QUERY: If we know we won't be near a computer for NIGHT can we send things to do with NIGHT (Cookies, limericks, haikus etcetcetc) in during the Day period provided that they are only for THAT Night period and are clearly labelled? Asking because I should be sleeping/school prepping/delivering brochures every second Night period and wanted to know before hand whether I was going to be losing sleep to Night Actions (Aforementioned limericks and cookies)

MOD QUERY 2: Considering it was mentioned as discarded during pre-game discussion in the DT - do we HAVE to use hash tags for our votes to count If they're on a separate line and bold and easy to find will it still count if we forget that new fandangled bit? (I assume it comes from a social networking site somewhere. It's not on Facebook and it's not on here so I have no idea about the silly thing)

Asking those in thread instead of in PMs because I may not be the only person who wants to know.

Obligitory day 1 Meta crap.

Attribute quotes please and give a link to the post you're quoting. The post not the page, brown envelop or brown square gives you the link to that post to copy paste for those who don't know.

Reading over the rules, I'm coming down on the "Not going to Abstain Vote this game" side because of the way vote totals work this game. 50% of players voted and the highest player voted dies unless Abstain is the outright highest - since if Abstain ties with a player, the player dies. I may abstain from voting, but I won't be voting abstain this game around.

Now that I've re-typed the main points, missed something I'm DAMN sure, I'm going to sleep - as soon as I find that link to the "Save my post in case I flub it like this again" that Goats put in the DT.
~ Phoenix or Danae

Depends on the colour of your ocean really.
[May 24, 2012 10:38:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
taelac

Talisker wrote: 
Tae, do you have a proposal for All Meta?

Assuming I'm understanding the question properly, there comes a point where about half the players have shifted to rolling their dice and moving their pawns, while the other half seem to still be very caught up in reciting the house rules. Once we've reached that point, continued focus on meta to the exclusion or near-exclusion of discussion on what's happening is no longer helpful to the town (it's excellent use for the rogues, however, who can use it to find roles). There may still be instances where meta is an appropriate topic, but by that point (usually about the middle of Day 2), it should probably not be the primary use of anyone's posting time.

While I have a vague sense that such focus on meta has been cover for rogues in the past, I lack Furare's head for history and have no specific examples immediately to hand.

I suppose the moral to the story is "ROMS is a team game. Teamwork, for Townies, requires active participation. Passive participation only helps the rogue team. Don't phone it in."

Does that answer your question?

Classy wrote: 
I think these are the same people who idle out.
I'd have put those folks under "Plank All Lazers," myself.
~Taelac
ROMS XVII:Vanilla Filler
Dead Thread
[May 24, 2012 10:58:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

So, just a heads up for those who've been in games as me before: I'm not sitting at a desk bored for 8 hours a day anymore, so my posting will be much less, regardless of my status. (Covering up for my rogueness this time, yo).

Also, I'm not gonna bother voting toDay, past results have led me to want to try this out. First Day cases are super weak and apparently the majority of us get upset over "pressure" votes. I'm not gonna vote Abstain either, cause I think that Abstain guy might be innocent for once.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[May 24, 2012 10:58:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RogueQuitex

MOD QUERY: If we know we won't be near a computer for NIGHT can we send things to do with NIGHT (Cookies, limericks, haikus etcetcetc) in during the Day period provided that they are only for THAT Night period and are clearly labelled? Asking because I should be sleeping/school prepping/delivering brochures every second Night period and wanted to know before hand whether I was going to be losing sleep to Night Actions (Aforementioned limericks and cookies)

This is OK. Make sure you send a box of cookies, cupcakes or assorted pastries with your clearly labeled PM with a very clear and obvious subject stating those are your entertainment picks for the following Night.

MOD QUERY 2: Considering it was mentioned as discarded during pre-game discussion in the DT - do we HAVE to use hash tags for our votes to count If they're on a separate line and bold and easy to find will it still count if we forget that new fandangled bit? (I assume it comes from a social networking site somewhere. It's not on Facebook and it's not on here so I have no idea about the silly thing)

Yes. # and bold is required; separate line at the bottom of the thread, pretty colors, LOLcats, etc are encouraged but not strictly required for it to count.

Co-Moderating ROMS DCXV with Rogue_JM
(ROMS XV: DC)

I'm full of the evilz.
BANZORZ!
[May 24, 2012 11:16:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

PhoenyxStar wrote: 
This is the first thing that's been posted so far that's really made me go... hmmm? To me it feels like Phoenyx is saying "hey guys I have night actions to use". Regardless, it is very very early so I'm not going to vote her for it or something like that - but I'm just noting my feelings about it early on. I understand she wrote this
PhoenyxStar wrote: 
Asking those in thread instead of in PMs because I may not be the only person who wants to know.
but if you had an innocent night action, wouldn't you want to ask in a PM so as not to show your hand to the rogues? There's the possibility that she's innocent and doesn't have a role or item, yes, but I still feel weird about it.

I really enjoy Tae's 'other possible topics than Abstain/vote Day 1' so here's my thoughts on them.

In regards to Plank All Lazers, I have been frustrated in the past at people not putting their suspicions and thoughts in the thread. I'm sure some of that contributed to me going after Ghad so hard the last game he played. He turned out to be a rogue, so I guess part of me got a bit lucky. If you're not putting your thoughts into the game regardless, you're not really playing the game. While I'm not going to vote for everyone who doesn't post all of their suspicions, I will probably be looking out for those who seem to be skating by - popping into the thread to say you're here and reading is okay, but only if you come back with something to show that you're actually still playing the game.

As for All Meta, there does come a point where there's something metaish to discuss. But if your posts are majority meta when most other people are discussing their suspicions and feelings about players in the game, I'll probably be taking a closer look at you too.
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"
[May 24, 2012 11:21:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Given it's a role heavy / item heavy game, I'm gonna give Phoenyx a pass for this one with no suspicion. Legit question and her reasoning for asking in the thread is solid. Null tell.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[May 24, 2012 11:35:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Setsua wrote: 
Given it's a role heavy / item heavy game, I'm gonna give Phoenyx a pass for this one with no suspicion. Legit question and her reasoning for asking in the thread is solid. Null tell.

That is an awfully solidly stated conclusion drawn from one post. Methinks it might have been smarter to wait and see what phoe said...

/e peers quizzically in Setsua's and Phoe's general direction.

Not worth watch listing.... yet.

For the record, I am against lynching on day one. Odds of getting a pro-town roleholder are not significantly different from the odds of getting a rogue, and nailing a role-holder is substantially worse for the town then nailing a rogue is good for the town. That totally leaves aside the fact that lynching a townie is probably a net negative for the town. (There is an argument to be made that lynching generates information to analyze so lynching a townie is still worth it from an information gathering standpoint.)

Summary:

• Looking at Setsua and Phoe
  • Anti-Lynch Day 1. (risk of killing pro-town roleholders to great)

Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[May 24, 2012 11:55:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Luvessy

Hi.

Phoenyx wrote: 
Reading over the rules, I'm coming down on the "Not going to Abstain Vote this game" side because of the way vote totals work this game. 50% of players voted and the highest player voted dies unless Abstain is the outright highest - since if Abstain ties with a player, the player dies. I may abstain from voting, but I won't be voting abstain this game around.

I'm confused by this. Because an abstain vote by more people than those interested in lynching will block the vote, you will not be abstaining? Or, because tying abstain with the lead lynchee leads to lynching, you will not be abstaining?
While I generally question the value of an abstain vote versus a non-vote, I'm not following this logic.

Most of my posting is via phone. You use the tools available to you, you know?

Oh, I haven't figured out what "character" I want to play yet...so expect my post style to change by the end of Day 1. Unless I decide to be dull. That's an option, too, I suppose.
--Mistymate

(Avatar by Sancha.)
[May 24, 2012 11:57:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
NotJaret

Heya, just checking in
Jaret of Hunter Emerald
[May 24, 2012 12:22:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

So, just a heads up for those who've been in games as me before: I'm not sitting at a desk bored for 8 hours a day anymore, so my posting will be much less, regardless of my status. (Covering up for my rogueness this time, yo).

Also, I'm not gonna bother voting toDay, past results have led me to want to try this out. First Day cases are super weak and apparently the majority of us get upset over "pressure" votes. I'm not gonna vote Abstain either, cause I think that Abstain guy might be innocent for once.

As a newbie to ROMS(and someone who is going to have a hell of a time not mixing up banning and lynching), Setsusa is as suspicious right now as anyone else.

Sure, warning others that he isn't going to be posting as often is probably 100% genuine, but it's what any *smart* rogue would do.

Add that to being immediately vocal about not wanting to vote on the first day, and I think it's worth looking at. Although to be fair, I have no idea what the breakdown is for voting on the first day in past games so it obviously could be the best idea.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[May 24, 2012 12:28:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JMRUDNICK

Normally a majorly of people are vocal about which stance they will take on Day 1. So, I don't see Sets as being suspicious at all about the fact about being vocal towards abstaining or not abstaining.
JeanneMarie of Obsidian
Formerly of Meridian
Captain of Lion's Roar
Princess of Placeholder
[May 24, 2012 12:37:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Setsusa

Nalanthi wrote: 
That is an awfully solidly stated conclusion drawn from one post. Methinks it might have been smarter to wait and see what phoe said...

/e peers quizzically in Setsua's and Phoe's general direction.

Not worth watch listing.... yet.

I'm bold about my opinions in either direction, I think that you can sit there and make arguments for why Rogue Phoe would post in PM and in thread and why Innocent Phoe would post in PM and in thread and they're going to be fairly similar.

I'm guessing you missed it, but it's Setsusa, not a big deal, just pointing it out for when people go to search later.
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
[May 24, 2012 12:49:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

Delving into the inevitable abstain/not abstain discussion. I'm not really a fan of saying I will do X (X being vote/abstain/whatever). We're a few hours into the first Day - although it's not likely, a rogue could slip up in some way that gives the town a chance to lynch them.

For the record, in the past I haven't abstained, but I haven't voted either. My thoughts are really that the chances of hitting a rogue Day 1 are slim, but I wouldn't rule out voting altogether for the Day.

Preview: All I said was that Phoe's post caught my attention. I didn't say that she was a rogue because of it, and I also considered the possibility that she's innocent. I just wanted my thoughts out in the thread - discussion has to get going at some point in the game, right?
Loathe/Forever.

[May 24, 2012 12:52:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

RandomAct wrote: 
PhoenyxStar wrote: 
This is the first thing that's been posted so far that's really made me go... hmmm? To me it feels like Phoenyx is saying "hey guys I have night actions to use". Regardless, it is very very early so I'm not going to vote her for it or something like that - but I'm just noting my feelings about it early on. I understand she wrote this
PhoenyxStar wrote: 
but if you had an innocent night action, wouldn't you want to ask in a PM so as not to show your hand to the rogues? There's the possibility that she's innocent and doesn't have a role or item, yes, but I still feel weird about it.

That's a surprisingly salient point for so early in the game. There's really no good reason for asking in thread, if you're innocent.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 
I can't respond because I do not understand what the hell you are talking about. Sorry.

Av by Ecastasy
[May 24, 2012 12:55:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

"... People are talking about me already, it seems."

(I'm not an expert on ROMS statistics. I don't know how frequently the first poster is a rogue. You can make the argument from either direction; rogues are excited to be rogues, or they're cautious. It would probably depend on the person.)

"..... You know, we have a job to do here."

(Our contract is to kill people. Not killing people goes against the terms of that contract. We don't learn anything if we don't use our lynch weapon. Relying on anyone is a bad idea, generally. Relying on the rogues to give information with their ban is an even worse idea than that. Relying on roleholders to come out with something useful wouldn't be wise either. Depend on yourself and your conclusions. Don't look to anyone else to help you out. Reality isn't so kind.)

"Each battle requires its own strategy....."

(It is too early to know whether deferring our right to kill a suspect is the right decision. Having a general strategy to never kill on a first day seems to fall into the trap of inflexibility. .......If it were not risking repeating myself, I would say that we learn nothing if we don't put information out. Not voting or abstaining out of caution or cowardice does nothing for the pace and momentum of the mission. I think in general it is best to accept the fact that what we do here is kill people who may not deserve to die.......)

"Anyone thinking that a missed kill today gives the roleholders more time to catch rogues...... should remember that the rogues will presumably have their actions too. We cannot give ourselves more time without giving them more time. I prefer to close quickly and go for the kill, on balance..."

".....Regardless. I am on assignment for the next few days. You can expect me to do my duty and check in, but I will have no long reports until Monday evening."

(Just possibly, people will be relieved.......)

"On preview...... there is a very good reason for an innocent Phoenix to say what she said. Camouflage."
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

[May 24, 2012 1:00:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JMRUDNICK

Talisker wrote: 
RandomAct wrote: 
PhoenyxStar wrote: 
PhoenyxStar wrote: 

That's a surprisingly salient point for so early in the game. There's really no good reason for asking in thread, if you're innocent.

But.. If she was rogue.. Couldn't she have just asked it in a rogue doc and possibly gotten a response rather than saying it in the thread? Either way it's still suspicious, but I don't see it pointing to being a rogue. I don't think a rogue would so-easily out themselves so early in Day 1.
JeanneMarie of Obsidian
Formerly of Meridian
Captain of Lion's Roar
Princess of Placeholder
[May 24, 2012 1:01:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
The_Jokerina

Ohhhh, looks like the party has begun!

I have no official stance on Day 1. If I think someone is suspicious, I will vote for them and if I don't think anyone is suspicious, I won't. Simples really. There is no need for theatricality or being pressured into voting for someone.

Surely, if someone had a question for one of our mods, they would...oh, I don't know...ask them themselves?
[May 24, 2012 1:02:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
master2482

Oh, it started.
Dwizzles wrote: 
Sure, warning others that he isn't going to be posting as often is probably 100% genuine, but it's what any *smart* rogue would do.

Well, it should be. Real life is the one thing that isn't going to be lied about, you know? It's a game, not a cutthroat war.

Also, have any of you heard that DC is having one of their "iconic" superheroes come out of the closet in June?
I have money on Aquaman.

The people about there, had they been awake instead of asleep, at other times would have seen even stranger things. Some day, but not at this time, I shall make an announcement of something that I never once dreamed of.

[May 24, 2012 1:18:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

JMR wrote: 
But.. If she was rogue.. Couldn't she have just asked it in a rogue doc and possibly gotten a response rather than saying it in the thread? Either way it's still suspicious, but I don't see it pointing to being a rogue. I don't think a rogue would so-easily out themselves so early in Day 1.

The point of a rogue doing it would be to subtly say, "I've got a night action." It broadly falls into the JMT bin, I think.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 

Av by Ecastasy
[May 24, 2012 1:23:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
randomact

JMRUDNICK wrote: 
So why do you think it's suspicious?

This is how my mind went on the situation:
A rogue Phoenyx could either -
A. Ask in the gang forums/PM'd and have nothing said about it in the thread.
B. Ask in the thread and have the following reactions from people:
1. People think she's a rogue because she's possibly trying to pass off as having a role/item for a night action.
2. People think she's innocent because she's asking about night actions.
3. People think it's a null tell.
4. People take no stance.

An innocent Phoenyx WITH night actions could either -
A. PM the mods and have nothing said about it in the thread.
B. Ask in the thread to clarify for everyone.

An innocent Phoenyx WITHOUT night actions could -
A. Ask in the thread in hopes the rogues think she has a night action in order to confuse them.

So there's lots of different reasons/options, but at this point there's no way to really tell which it is. On preview, what Talisker said.
Loathe/Forever.

[May 24, 2012 1:27:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

JMRUDNICK wrote: 
Either way it's still suspicious, but I don't see it pointing to being a rogue.

"...I still don't get how anyone can say something is 'suspicious' while saying that it doesn't make them a rogue."

(The word 'suspicious' means 'pointing to being a rogue'.... or so I thought.)

"Talisker seems to be looking at the worst possible interpretation of an action.... something Innocent Talisker is prone to do. But then again, last game he did a good impression of his innocent self so... judgement deferred."
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

[May 24, 2012 1:31:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Given we know this is a game with items, I don't think asking about night actions is a tell in either direction. And as we all have a chance to pick up an item, Phoe's reasoning for posting makes sense.

I suppose you could still argue it's a JMT, but that's a long shot.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[May 24, 2012 1:39:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mousebait

Idle hands are the Devil's workshop.

Reflecting on this saying, I will most likely vote for a lurker/idler on day one. This is for the following reasons though the list is not exhaustive.

1)Idler/lurker are excellent hiding places for rogues.
2)Innocent townies who idle/lurk aren't contributing to discussion anyway.
3)Those of us who came to play want robust discussion.
"I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors, and I shall adopt new views as fast they shall appear to be true views." -Abraham Lincoln

I'm the cheese.
[May 24, 2012 1:46:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Mousebait

@Jokerina

Who might you be? :)
"I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors, and I shall adopt new views as fast they shall appear to be true views." -Abraham Lincoln

I'm the cheese.
[May 24, 2012 1:49:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Talisker

JMRUDNICK wrote: 
Either way it's still suspicious, but I don't see it pointing to being a rogue.

"...I still don't get how anyone can say something is 'suspicious' while saying that it doesn't make them a rogue."

(The word 'suspicious' means 'pointing to being a rogue'.... or so I thought.)

"Talisker seems to be looking at the worst possible interpretation of an action.... something Innocent Talisker is prone to do. But then again, last game he did a good impression of his innocent self so... judgement deferred."

The specific most recent post was a more general case. I don't mean to imply that clearly Phoe is a rogue because it's a JMT or something. Just that that is the reason a rogue would do it publicly rather than through the rogue forum or PMs or whatever.

As to Phoe in specific, the "Suspicious of everyone" is very true to form for her. I don't remember a specific case of C&Ping the player list, but it's just a variation on her standard. I'm not jumping to suspicion, but I don't have a problem watchlisting her.
Leif
The Forums
Gunnermooch wrote: 

Av by Ecastasy
[May 24, 2012 1:50:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
JMRUDNICK

... I forgot the 'not' in my sentence....

Way to not double check what I typed out. My fault..
JeanneMarie of Obsidian
Formerly of Meridian
Captain of Lion's Roar
Princess of Placeholder
[May 24, 2012 1:51:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates