• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2964
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 249987 times and has 2963 replies Next Thread
Dwizzles

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post

As for who I think is the last rogue(if there is one left) well, I think Nalanthi and Riku are innocent. I think I'm leaning innocent on you due to the Marinated hammer vote. So I guess that leaves DD and Furare.
----------------------------------------
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 8, 2012 5:56:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

I think I agree with you that DD's votes the last couple days have been weird. Riku, Nal thoughts on DD?

Er...I didn't even vote for Marinated...I voted for you that day.

I wonder if you are a case of SAYS WEIRD THINGS=ROGUE, or if you are saying weird things because you are a rogue.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 5:58:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

So wait then would you apply that innocence towards Furare (who was the hammer vote on Marinated.) That would leave me and DD right?
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 6:03:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Ooops. I got you confused with Furare. For what it's worth, I still think you're innocent and that DD and furare are the two I'm most suspicious of, my reasoning is just different now, and by that I have no reasoning, just that's what I'm feeling.

You'll see whenever this game ends that I'm not a case of SAYS WEIRD THINGS=ROGUE, or says weird things because you are a rogue.

I'm a case of SAYS DUMB THINGS because I'm terrible at this game.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 8, 2012 6:05:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

I have to go to bed and I would really rather not die.

I wanted to find another solution that doesn't involve lynching me or Dwizzles, but it looks like that isn't happening. All Dwizzles has done all Day is try to prove that he's innocent; he hasn't been looking for rogues. He doesn't even seem to think that I am one, particularly.

Preview: I am confused by what Dwizzles means about Clasalle and the Marinated hammer vote, when that was me. o_O

#Vote: Dwizzles

It's not entirely self-preservation; he has done some suspicious things, as has been noted by others. Clasalle is right that his "Goats voted for me" defence seems oddly pat, as if he'd been storing it up for a time when he thought he might need it. And... there's not really another option that I can wait up an hour and a half to find. >.> I very much doubt Nalanthi will change his mind about me, anyway.

Edit @2:04am Dammit, I should actually post this before I sleep, that would be a bit stupid of me.
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

[Jul 8, 2012 6:05:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

I made a throwaway comment about my RL, mostly because I was happy to have the time off.
No, you were explaining your posting using real life (being tired) and added something about real life to your explanation of why the town should change. In fact you were explaining to me, why your posting was off. It was a direct answer to a point I made.

So you say something in answer to a comment I make and then call me when I do analysis on it?

For reference, the post in question is here . You can clearly see that the quote is embedded in an answer to me.

For someone who doesn't like emotional manipulation, your outrage at me using a piece of information you used as a response to my comment rings a bit hollow.

Honestly, that piece was fourth for a reason. It is weak. I had it, so I dropped it in. Maybe it will be useful to someone else. If you really feel upset, I apologize, but it was not an aside about RL.
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 6:05:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Furare, please do wait up, I am currently reviewing.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 6:07:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

@ Clasalle

Why are you all "Thoughts on DD today?"
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 6:09:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Because I feel like he has gotten the least attention and may be hiding in the shadows. Throwing out one or two posts per Day and then poof like a fart in the wind.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 6:11:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Furare, I agree that that review sounded like the previous one. But then you did not vote Riku.

Do you have one where you did that sort of inconclusive review and voted the target?
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 6:14:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

So I went back and re-read DD's post the last few days to see this supposed switch on Dwizzles and I actually can't find it.

I find him saying he feels likely innocent on Dwiz or Furare but when giving the option he would rather lynch Dwiz first. He says I believe in 2 different posts that he would be content to contribute to a lynch on Dwiz above others before the vote. *Disclaimer my read only version was not updated but that is what I found*

I'm content to leave my vote.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 6:15:33 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Classy, Dwizzles, and I guess Furare cause hey I might be wrong, are you here and would you be willing to shift to Ducky?
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 6:15:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Yeah I would.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 8, 2012 6:21:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

The thing with Ducky is I thought that he had made this sudden switch on Dwizzles and now I can't find record of it. I think it was Furare that first mentioned it followed by Dwizzles agreeing. I have to do some more reading but I am not sure I am as suspicious of DD as I was since basically my suspicion had risen from something that wasn't there.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 6:22:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

I think I can help you there. Hold on.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 6:25:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Re: DD dwizzles jump

http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2523914#2523914

I'm here, but not really willing to switch to DD. I'll think about it.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 8, 2012 6:28:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

He states in this post here that he will not vote Furare or Dwizzles. As the Day progresses toDay, he gets more willing to vote Dwizzles without any real reasoning posted.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 6:29:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

But 3 hours before that here he unpacked it.

[quote]
As I posted a few days ago, Dwizzles and Furare were two people I really didn't want to vote for, but wouldn't actively vote to save at the expense of a lynch. If I had to pick between the two, I'd rather lynch Dwizzles because my "likely innocent" reads on them both come from the Notjaret ban and the marinated hammer vote. I'm less confident in Dwizzles' innocence because:

I have never played with him before, therefore I have literally nothing but the ban circumstances to be confident in, whereas I have played with (and talked a lot of meta with) Furare.
The ban on notjaret could have been set up to give FoI, whereas I really doubt the marinated hammer vote was, based on the fact marinated wouldn't have died if Furare hadn't voted[/quote
]

So I still don't see it as some drastic switch. He said he would vote there if the town headed that way and it did...

@Preview Edit He did list his reasoning above.

Now my only pause with DD at this point is he seems to think Nal and I are the most likely to be rogue and yet day after day is content to vote with us and follow the crowd. Saying he is content to help the town to lynch but he is suspicious of 2 people making up those votes at this point.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 6:33:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

But 3 hours before that here he unpacked it.

DD wrote: 

As I posted a few days ago, Dwizzles and Furare were two people I really didn't want to vote for, but wouldn't actively vote to save at the expense of a lynch. If I had to pick between the two, I'd rather lynch Dwizzles because my "likely innocent" reads on them both come from the Notjaret ban and the marinated hammer vote. I'm less confident in Dwizzles' innocence because:

I have never played with him before, therefore I have literally nothing but the ban circumstances to be confident in, whereas I have played with (and talked a lot of meta with) Furare.
The ban on notjaret could have been set up to give FoI, whereas I really doubt the marinated hammer vote was, based on the fact marinated wouldn't have died if Furare hadn't voted

So I still don't see it as some drastic switch. He said he would vote there if the town headed that way and it did...

@Preview Edit He did list his reasoning above.

Now my only pause with DD at this point is he seems to think Nal and I are the most likely to be rogue and yet day after day is content to vote with us and follow the crowd. Saying he is content to help the town to lynch but he is suspicious of 2 people making up those votes at this point.

That looks better oopsies
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 6:35:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

#unvote: Furare
#vote:DementedDuck

Nalanthi may really hate himself for this one....
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 6:36:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Ugh but as I dig deeper he went after Riss for the same reason Goats did. That she felt Marinated was innocent so therefore she had to be a rogue. I found that case of Goats to be pretty twisted and DD could have been hoping it would catch traction.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 6:37:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

I feel like DD being more suspicious of Nalanthi and Clasalle is an unlikely thing for a rogue to do in this situation. Considering pretty much nobody is suspicious of them, it would make more sense to shift to being suspicious of innocents that the town is suspicious of, to push a lynch on the people who have a chance of being lunched over whoever the rogues are. Since dwizzles, Furare, and DD can't all be rogues, I'd think that DD would start being suspicious of one of those two earlier
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 8, 2012 6:37:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Dwizzles, now would be the time to join me.

@Clasalle, did you follow my link where he said he would vote to save Yasmi and not vote Dwizzles?
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 6:38:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

@Nalanthi Yes I read all the posts. I also find his we are all just innocent and I'm happy to just toss on votes to lynch people more compelling.

My point Riku is while being suspicious of us he seems more just content to follow the herd.

#Unvote:Dwizzles
#Vote:DementedDuck
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 6:40:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Anyone have a votecount?
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 8, 2012 6:41:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Dwizz (2) Riku, DD
Furare (1) Dwizz
DD (2) Nal, Class
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 6:42:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

#Unvote: Furare

#Vote: DementedDuck

-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 8, 2012 6:43:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Dwizz (2) Riku, DD
Furare (1) Dwizz
DD (2) Nal, Class

Uh

Dwizz (3) Riku, DD, Furare
Furare (1) Dwizz
DD (2) Nal, Class
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 6:44:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Oh oopsies I forgot to write down Furare's vote. So I guess now it is tied.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 6:46:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

....welp

Thinking.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 8, 2012 6:48:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates