• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2964
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 250028 times and has 2963 replies Next Thread
DementedDuck

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post

@Nalanthi I guess the ultimate conclusion I came to is that it makes no sense :P it does worry me that missed bans are still going to end up bad for the town.

@Riku, Ducky, Clasalle, are you three willing to go along with a strategy where we concentrate on lynching one of these two?
I am... reluctant but won't stand in the way of a lynch on either if that's the way the town wants to go. As I have said, Dwizzles would be my preference. To be honest I'd rather lynch you or clasalle. ;]
----------------------------------------
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 7, 2012 8:53:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

So my thoughts on Dwizzles and Furare are really that I am willing to lynch any of them at this moment. I have had them both high on my FoS list at some point this game. Furare is a little bit less suspicious in my eyes, but only a little at this point.

Dwizzles seems to be popping into and out of the thread a lot. I don't like the way he has been following cases but occasionally addressing side issues.

Furare on the other hand has definitely changed up her play this game. That makes me nervous. Also I find

But yeah, seriously, I have to stop worrying about my playstyle and whining all the time. Sorry about all of that, y'all. I'd say "apathy" and "laziness" are probably the wrong words (I know "lazy" was my word, but I never claimed to be good at expressing myself :P); it's just burnout and I should probably sit out a game or two is all. It's not a rogue ploy. And that's not a claim about my status.
to be oddly specific.

So my head hurts.

Following my reasoning makes me think that of the concealed kills, Prosperity was most likely a Rogue. I will be cranking with that as I do reviews today.
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 7, 2012 9:24:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

]I am... reluctant but won't stand in the way of a lynch on either if that's the way the town wants to go. As I have said, Dwizzles would be my preference. To be honest I'd rather lynch you or clasalle. ;]

I'm obviously against lynching myself and between you and Clasalle, which is my other choice (I think Riku is innocent, that leaves you and Classalle to pick between for my potential other Rogue if I am to discount those to) I'd rather lynch you. Math tells me to start with looking at the other pair. Then I'll have (or whoever is left) a 1/4 chance of picking up a Rogue if we are alive tomorrow.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 7, 2012 9:47:53 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

So I have just compiled the times that both Furare and Dwizzles made all of there posts. Both players have distinct "normal" posting times and some posts that fall outside of these zones.

For both players, posts outside of these zones tend to be small and relatively inconsequential, or have a justification for the odd posting time.

The only things I found of any interest is that:
This post by Dwizzles where he votes Cnu is posted at a pretty nonstandard time.

This post by Furare where she is back-and-forthing with Cnu is made during a time when she does not normally make long posts.

Overall, I would have to call this a not great use of two hours. :-(
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 7, 2012 12:36:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 7, 2012 5:50:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rogue_JM

Nalanthi wrote: 
Bueller? Bueller? Anyone?
Ferris Bueller's Day Off, FTW.
Moderating ROMS: (DC)XV with Quitex.

We haz power.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Rogue_JM at Jul 7, 2012 8:17:17 PM]
[Jul 7, 2012 8:16:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

I guess I feel kind of reluctant to vote based on who voted Yasmi. I'm gonna try to look over whoever I can tomorrow.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 7, 2012 9:33:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Hey guys. I wheeled and dealed some politics over on Emerald late last night and ending up dropping on Ix Chel with my own flag last minute for a 3some. I went to work and showed up 5 minutes after r1 started. So this is the first few minutes of free time I've had in a while.

Nalanthi, if you're a rogue then you deserve to win. I can't even be mad about that. I'd be willing to follow your plan and lynch Furare(I'm aware that the other option of your plan is lynching me)

Goats votes for me here on day 2:

orrrrrrrrrrrrrr Dwizzles could come along when summoned (again), point at one of the few players with as little content as him (again), and then retaliate against Lyaka... Yea, you know what, I'm comfortable on that until further notice.

#Vote: Dwizzles

On day 3, when Lyake was lynched:
DD starts things out by voting for Lyaka.
Goats then comes and is the next vote and votes for me.

Holy eventfulness... Let me start with this, before jumping into the metapool: I feel the same way about Dwizzles. If he winds up following through on his promise to be around more and his actions seem less roguish, then we'll see. For now, though, same as yesterday.

#Vote: Dwizzles

That's about the most I'll go to prove my innocence tonight. Not sure who I'll vote for. I suppose follow Nalanthi's plan and hit Furare? Have to think on that one.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 7, 2012 10:02:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Dwizzles, it isn't nice to hit people. :P

I feel a little disconnected from toDay's conversation; I'll give contribution my best stab, though. It's Sunday morning and I have no idea why I am awake, but I am. So then.

Really, I would prefer not to lynch me or Dwizzles. I mean, I don't think he is a rogue. So either I must be wrong or Nalanthi is wrong.

After yesterDay's lynch result, I'm left with my "possible rogue" list whittled down to Clasalle or DD. I have been thinking about which of the two is the more likely rogue; initially I was favouring Clasalle, because of her justifying suspicion on me based on a post from Day 1, and because she seemed interested in pushing a tie on the Day Goats died. On the other hand, I noticed that on Day 4 - when the score was Dwizzles 2 Clasalle 1 - Goats voted for Clasalle. He basically jumped onto Talisker's argument against her - and then she was nearly lynched that Day. It looks more like a Rogue on Innocent interaction than a Rogue on Rogue one. (Very scientific, I know. >.>)

So I'm going to have to look back through a few more things, but if there's one rogue left then I'm going with it being DD. The only way I can see Dwizzles being a rogue is if there are two left, in which case I acknowledge that Nalanthi's logic holds. I am aware that we could well lynch Dwizzles toDay and then DD tomorrow (then if I am right it will be 'lynch innocent, lynch rogue', and if Nalanthi is right, it will be 'lynch rogue, lynch rogue', either of which would be town victory). I don't know about that, though. >.>

A few points for Nalanthi:
- What did you mean here when you said that paragraph was "oddly specific"?

- I don't recall you having me at a high FoS at any point in this game; I floated around your watchlist and low FoS for some time, I believe, but lately it's been more that I confuse you and that you will be annoyed if I were doing certain things as a rogue strategy.

- I don't get what you were hoping to find when you compiled a list of my and Dwizzle's post times. It doesn't seem to me to be the sort of thing that would tell you anything.
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

[Jul 8, 2012 3:18:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

@Riku
Riku wrote: 
I guess I feel kind of reluctant to vote based on who voted Yasmi. I'm gonna try to look over whoever I can tomorrow.

Remember, it isn't that they voted Yasmi, it is that they voted not Goats. Out of curiousity, can you dispute my logic on why if there are two Rogues left, at least one of them must have voted notgoats?

@Furare
Furare wrote: 

A few points for Nalanthi:
- What did you mean here when you said that paragraph was "oddly specific"?
Pulling up the actual quote
In an earlier post, Furare wrote: 
But yeah, seriously, I have to stop worrying about my playstyle and whining all the time. Sorry about all of that, y'all. I'd say "apathy" and "laziness" are probably the wrong words (I know "lazy" was my word, but I never claimed to be good at expressing myself :P); it's just burnout and I should probably sit out a game or two is all. It's not a rogue ploy. And that's not a claim about my status.
Almost seems like you are a Rogue, it isn't a Rogue ploy, but you are aware it is functioning as one and feel slightly guilty because you feel like burnout is working in your favor. Almost. Not sure. ::head asplode::
Furare wrote: 

- I don't recall you having me at a high FoS at any point in this game; I floated around your watchlist and low FoS for some time, I believe, but lately it's been more that I confuse you and that you will be annoyed if I were doing certain things as a rogue strategy.
Reviewing myself (gah that's a doozy) you had short periods at High FoS during the whole Raising/Lowering thing that almost got me lynched by Searmin. You certainly did not have sustained long periods of High FoS.
Furare wrote: 
- I don't get what you were hoping to find when you compiled a list of my and Dwizzle's post times. It doesn't seem to me to be the sort of thing that would tell you anything.

Well if a person comes in and makes a post that helps Goats or Marinated at a time that is unusual for them to be posting, do you not think that would indicate that they were prodded outside the thread to come post? Did not find any such though. It was a test that would either return a bloody knife or nothing, so it isn't a great test.
I broke the day up into two hour intervals and calculated how many posts you made in each interval. Then I looked at posts made in during intervals where you had made fewer posts.
Looking at your results: (all times in EDT Listing the Start of each interval)
0:00	2:00	4:00	6:00	8:00	10:00	12:00	14:00	16:00	18:00	20:00	22:00 
0 1 0 8 13 9 3 9 13 6 5 1

If any of the Red posts had been significant in terms of pushing the game in a new direction, that would have been a bloody knife in my mind. If any of the oarnge posts had done the same, I would be suspicious. However, I already posted the most incriminating thing I got from this review.

Does that make more sense?

Further questions for Furare:
Do you disagree that there are two Rogues left? I think the missed ban this morning was a Rogue Ploy to leave us with a larger lynch field but still get game overed if we lynch wrong.

Have you ever been lynched?

@Dwizzles
Yes, in my plan, your part would be to vote for Furare. And likely Furare to vote for you, or she could try and subvert my plan.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 7:36:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

@Nalanthi: Um, that was a direct response to something you had said earlier about how you would be very annoyed if my burnout was a rogue ploy. I didn't say that unprompted. The implication that I might be faking burnout as some sort of strategy kinda stung me, to be honest. I don't like being accused of being emotionally manipulative, whatever my alignment.

I don't know whether there are two rogues left or not. There have been enough concealed deaths that I don't think there's any way to know. I think that not banning in an attempt to have more places to hide at this point in the game would be a sub-optimal strategy, which is why I think there's something else going on here. (3/2 is probably easier to win from than 4/2, because you only have to deceive one innocent successfully. The 4/3 endgame of 10.5 is a lesson in how powerful it is to make up a greater proportion of the town as a rogue team.)

I've never been lynched, no. Not sure why that's important, but I never have. :P (Someone asked me that before, once, and my answer was "No, I haven't, and I don't particularly want to be lynched now just because it's something that hasn't happened before.")

I guess I get why you were looking through our post times now. That didn't occur to me at all. >.>

For Lyaka: If I say "I don't like your plan. It sucks." - which Final Fantasy am I quoting? :P (Note that I am not actually saying Nalanthi's plan sucks, this joke/reference just occurred to me. Let me have some fun, dammit. >.>)

Now only mostly retired.

[Jul 8, 2012 8:21:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Yes, I remember why you said it. I'm not sure what to make of the "And that's not a claim on my status" part. Really not a big part of my thinking, just something that has been niggling at me for a while now. There you made me say niggle. Now how do you feel :-p
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 9:15:28 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Oh, and I'm the one that played X-2. ::hangsbhead::
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 9:20:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

I actually kinda liked it. #shame.

As to saying it's not a claim about my status, it's the sort of thing I say. I'm always very careful not to say anything that could be construed as claiming to be innocent, mostly because it annoys me when other people protest their innocence and I don't want to be a hypocrite. :P But yeah, that's something I'm always careful about doing. I think there was one game where I flat out stated "I am innocent" and that was when I had been CI-cleared by a PWS. Other than that, I don't claim or even attempt to imply my innocence.

Heh, "niggles". :P

Now only mostly retired.

[Jul 8, 2012 9:32:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Furare wrote: 
Really, I would prefer not to lynch me or Dwizzles. I mean, I don't think he is a rogue. So either I must be wrong or Nalanthi is wrong.

I think that could be construed as claiming to be innocent. At least, that's how I construed it.

@Nalanthi
No, I think it's true that if there's two rogues, one would have voted for notGoats. I don't think we can be at all certain there are two rogues. Your assumption is based on an inference on how Goats' role works -- we don't actually know how many, if any, kills he had stored up. Then again, I think if there's one rogue left, it isn't DD or Clasalle or you. The votes on Goats don't make much sense if it wasn't paired with another rogue voting Yasmi. I'm just rambling now, I don't know where I'm going with this at all. I guess I've reasoned my way back to thinking that one of Dwizzles and Furare is a rogue.

Goats voting Dwizzles makes him seem innocent, but Furare's hammer vote on marinated makes her seem innocent. Furare's lack of saying much about goats in recent days makes me suspicious, and Dwizzles' votes on Yasmi and Cnu made me hesitate at the time, even when I thought those two were rogues. Now they make me wonder more. Despite me thinking that Furare would make sense as a solo rogue more than Dwizzles would, I'm more suspicious of Dwizzles. For now, I'm going to

#Vote:Dwizzles

I'll most likely be checking back later though.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 8, 2012 11:32:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Nal did you answer why you are not suspicious of DD? Or are you just trying to work on Furare and Dwizzles right now?
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 1:00:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Preview Post: Just concentrating on the other two at the moment. Haven't reviewed you or Ducky. If I had to flip the coin and shoot one of you at the moment, it would be Ducky.

Vote post coming... at some point.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 1:41:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

I was thinking about Dwizzles, DD, and Furare.

I was thinking over each one and I thought Dwizzles applying innocence through Goats vote to be compelling. Then I thought to myself as someone who is new to the game it is a pretty great observation on his own to make and to be ready to make. I couldn't help but wonder if there is a chance it was part of a plan to garner some FoI for Goats or Dwizzles depending on who went down. I realize this may be rogue glasses but it was just a thought I had. I've also wondered if the "they won't let me mess it up sentiment earlier" if the rest of that sentence was "If you are a rogue they won't let you mess it up" and they chose to leave off the if. Just a thought. At this point I would be willing to vote for Dwizz or DD but I don't know about Furare. I think Furare wouldn't use burn out as emotional manipulation (yes her words) and as a rogue she may just have more fun, if that makes sense.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 2:04:19 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

So I think I am going to surprise a couple of people and
#vote: Furare

Now that everyone is awake, I should probably explain why I did that.

I guess I should start with the hammervote first. First delete your knowledge that Furare voted for Marinated. Go read her summary post here ... back? Good. Did that post seem more Pro-Marinated, fence-sitting, or Anti-Marinated? To me it seems fence-sitting with a side of Pro-Marinated. I think that this was posted to try and see if she could scare anyone off at the last minute. When she couldn't she decided to Gain FoI by hammering it home.
This post here and here and here to be dismissive of Rissa to the benefit of protecting Goats. This is particularly relevant, as she was trying to push the towns focus off of those who had voted for Cnuofesd in the first linked post. This would potentially put Goats in danger. The others potentially in danger there would be Clasalle, Yasmi and Riss. Now we don't know Clasalle's alignment, but that was pushing the lynch towards two innocents, and unknown and Goats while defending Goats.

In a post here she snips a post from Cnuofesd and then moves talks about the content she cut. Why cut part of a quote if you are going to talk about it?

For reference, Cnu's original is here. Cnu then calls Furare on it here and Furare responds here. Furare is pushing Cnu for not following up on his theory that Searmin was onto something. To make things super weird, it appears that one of the main things Searmin was on to was Furare

I think that the Rogues shot Searmin mostly to set up Goats's vigilante roleclaim. You can't claim vig in a game where no one has been shot. They carefully spaced out the kill and the missed ban so that we wouldn't connect them. I think they were very frustrated that the ban failed, on that night. Then Cnu started speculating that the Searmin kill was a Rogue action (for probably all the wrong reasons) If this theory took hold, it would muck up Goats's roleclaim. Goats lays the groundwork for that roleclaim here . I think that Furare is working to discredit the theory that this might be a Rogue action. Marinated also takes a run at that here .
In a post made on 5/30/2012 9:26:10 AM
Furare wrote: 
I seem to be tired a lot lately. I have the whole week off next week, though, so I should have more time for ROMS by then, assuming I don't die in the interim.
The following week would have been 6/2 to 6/10 (counting weekend to weekend) In that time period she makes 14 posts. She has made 70 posts in the 45 days the game has been running for an average rate of 1.5 posts per day. Looking at the 9 days there we would expect 13.5 posts in that many days. So despite the week off, she maintained exactly the same posting pace. I would expect posting pace to go up if the time off helps overcome burnout, or down if time off disrupts the routine that had her posting despite the burnout. Instead it stays... exactly the same.

I think checking in with her Rogue teammates kept her on more or less the same schedule through her week off.

TLDR Version

• Review looks like it was constructed to generate confusion on Marinated.
  • Defense of Goats while
  • Thing with the Searmin kill and Cnu
  • Posting time stability on week off.

-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 2:30:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Clasalle wrote: 
I think Furare wouldn't use burn out as emotional manipulation (yes her words) and as a rogue she may just have more fun, if that makes sense.

Not everything someone does as a rogue is purposefully manipulative. A few posts back, Nalanthi quoted when Furare said her burnout was not a rogue ploy, which I think is true, but that doesn't mean she can't be burntout as a rogue.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 8, 2012 3:31:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Eh, Nalanthi. To take your points one at a time:

The post prior to my Marinated vote was written as I went through the thread. I read each of her posts and wrote down what I thought of it, whether it made me lean innocent or rogue on her. I tend to think that that's good reviewing practice, to try to see both sides of the equation when doing a review. I'm not sure how you could think that my conclusion was particularly pro-Marinated when the conclusion I came to was that I hadn't seen the behaviour that I associate with Rogue Marinated but had seen a behaviour that I typically characterise as being "rogue behaviour".

I'm not sure if it at all bears noticing that the first person to suggest, after the Marinated lynch, that I could be a rogue doing it as a strategy, was actually Goats.

I didn't defend Goats. I thought Riss's argument wasn't great in that it basically took everything that Goats had done and said "This is why a rogue would do that". Which, to my mind, is a bad argument whether or not it's right. Poking holes in one person's argument is not the same as defending the person they're arguing against. It irritates me when people don't see that. If I was dismissive of Riss in any other way, then the fact that she fakeclaimed in a game I was moderating because she was bored and then came into this game like nothing had ever happened (and then lectured people about lying with a straight face) annoyed me, to tell you the truth. So I may have been harsher on her or more dismissive than she deserved, I suppose.

I never tried to discredit the idea that the rogues had killed Searmin, not at all. What I pressured Cnuofesd about was why, if he thought that they had, he hadn't done anything with that suspicion. That's a big difference from trying to discredit the theory. What it actually made me think was that the rogues had killed Searmin, maybe to set someone up, and that Rogue Cnuofesd was drawing attention to it in a kinda-but-not-really sort of way. Which I obviously now know to be false, but it's what I thought at the time.

And really? You're going to make an argument based on my RL? What actually happened was that I decided to spend the time when I should've been working doing other things, playing other games. I managed to stick my head in here about as much as I normally would, but as it happened I felt like I would rather do other things in my free time than play ROMS. It's possibly more than I would've posted during that week if I hadn't been off work but I don't know. Probably not. I've been putting in as much time as I feel up to putting in, pretty consistently.

In thoughts pertaining to actual suspicions:

- I'm not sure that Goats ever put Dwizzles in danger by voting him, unlike Clasalle who was almost lynched the Day he voted for her.
- Some of DD's vote reasoning has seemed really weird to me. He said about the case on Cnu that he found the "not knowing Marinated's gender" possible-JMT to be the most compelling aspect, and his vote for Yasmi last round - he went from thinking she was innocent to voting for her solely on the grounds of Dwizzles' rogue tinted glasses "catch". Which is just... strange and I don't like it.

I don't know. I'm going to go have a bath and when I come back I'll think about a vote.

Now only mostly retired.

[Jul 8, 2012 3:53:49 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Oh, and with respect to the Marinated lynch: I wouldn't have needed to confuse anyone or scare them off her. After she unvoted, the total number of votes fell below the quota needed to get a lynch. There wasn't going to be a lynch at that point. So if I'd wanted to save Marinated, all I would have had to do was... nothing.

Now only mostly retired.

[Jul 8, 2012 4:02:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

You hit me for refusing to get involved with what was going on with my Wife. I'll admit it might be a bit below the belt, but you brought it into the thread with your (now broken) promise. In my mind, that makes it fair game.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 8, 2012 4:48:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

I see Nalanthi has changed his thoughts and I see Furare has decided to fling poop at my wall to see what sticks but I just fell asleep on skype so I can't do much right now.
#vote: Dwizzles
And goodnight.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 8, 2012 5:05:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

I made a throwaway comment about my RL, mostly because I was happy to have the time off. You cited your connection to Lyaka (and a lot of us have connections to one another in this game) as the reason for not getting involved in a point of controversy in the thread. I feel like they're different things, really. Regardless, I'm sorry if you feel like my mentioning your comment on Lyaka was below the belt, I don't like not being fair to people even when I think they're rogues. :(

Regardless, it makes no sense. If I have time off work and post the same as I usually would, why does that mean I'm a rogue? All it means is that I'm using that time elsewhere and not playing ROMS. I was intending to post more. I didn't. For the same reason as my post count and general post quality has been below the level at which it would usually be.

Oh, and as an example of my usual review style, I dug this one out of the archives. Riku might find it familiar. :P I don't know how "fence-sitting" you find it, Nal, but I read it back and it sounds pretty indecisive. (For context, in that game, I was Innocent, as was Riku.)

Preview: DD, you said you were a hobo, that means you don't have any walls. :P But seriously, I don't know what to make of that. It sounds like he's dismissing my arguments against him, but without any implication that he thinks I'm a rogue. And votes Dwizzles despite saying he didn't really want to vote him, earlier? Bleh. I don't like it.

Now only mostly retired.

[Jul 8, 2012 5:18:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

So I went back and was doing some reading of Marinated. She did draw some attention to Dwizzles especially about the "argemone booch" in the beginning. However it also looks like she started to go after Nal after Nal made the case against Dwiz.

We are at 2 Dwizzles, and one Furare at this point and we need atleast one more for the lynch. I will be around and keep an eye on things.

I will probably vote for Dwizzles, I just worry that it is too easy. There are a few things he has said that just seem to be easier explained as a rogue saying it than as an innocent, in fact just for the sake of forums going kaplooey....

#vote:Dwizzles
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 5:38:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Ducks vote is completely out of nowhere. I guess this is what Yasmi felt like right before she got lynched. I don't really know what I can say to prove that I'm innocent, but I really am.

I suppose I'll be voting Furare to prevent an innocnet from getting lynched.

#Vote: Furare
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 8, 2012 5:42:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Dwizz do you think Furare is the least likely to be rogue or are you attempting to just save yourself by voting for the only other lynch candidate at this point?
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 5:48:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

eh most likely to be rogue. If you had to guess Dwizz who is the last rogue (assuming we are down to 1) who is it?
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 8, 2012 5:51:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

I'm 1000% more sure of my innocence than Furare's, so I suppose I'm only voting her to save myself.

I would be willing to switch to DD, as his vote for me after he said he thought I was innocent is pretty suspicious.

I'm assuming you meant most likely to be a rogue, not least likely.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 8, 2012 5:54:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates