• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2964
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 249532 times and has 2963 replies Next Thread
Nalanthi

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post

I think the problem with Furare trying to roleplay Squall is that he doesn't use words. Furare likes words. This is a fundamental mismatch.

Furare, Lyaka can't wait for you to die now, so she can geek out about being an FF8 fangirl. I personally tanked out of that game 3 times and never finished it. Lyaka has now played it in front of me, so I think the real plot is pretty cool, but it probably should start somewhere before halfway through the game :-P.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 5, 2012 12:46:45 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Nalanthi: Why do you think I gave up? >.> (The parenthetical "thoughts" were getting way longer than what I was actually "saying". I couldn't express myself like that.)

I tried, but alas it was not to be.

Next game all of my posts will be just "...", though. Should help with the burnout issues. :P

Yasmi: I think Dwizzles was saying that what he said was the dumbest thing ever. Or that's how I read it.
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

[Jul 5, 2012 12:55:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Nah Yasmi, I was saying what I said in my first post could be the dumbest thing ever, not anything you said. That's why I said that I tried. I would never say that about anybody else.

I might be wrong that you're a rogue. I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure you're a rogue, but I'm 100% sure I'm more suspicious of you than anybody that is left in the game, and a lot would have to happen before the deadline to change that.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 5, 2012 12:59:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

fair enough i misread you on that one. well i feel the same about you lol, sorry for the witchhunt, but i keep my eyes and ears open for any suspicious movements
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 5, 2012 1:11:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

I hate the morning deadline. History tends to show that all the people I am waiting on post overnight.

I guess it is time for my now Daily exhortation.

VOTE!
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 5, 2012 6:29:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Furare got sidetracked by Searmin into playing DDO for two hours. >.>

Anyway, onward.

Death of a Farmyard Animal, or Furare's Analysis of the Goatlynch.

(Yeah, I know it's technically a flock of farmyard animals, since he's lots of goats, but let me have my fun, k? :P)

Vote #1: Riss. Follows from her previous Day's suspicions.
Conclusions: None, Riss was innocent, we all know this.

Vote #2:Nalanthi. After an analysis of voting patterns. Seems to believe Yasmi and Goats to both be rogues but would rather lynch Goats first.
Conclusions: I can't see Rogue Nalanthi wanting to get Goats killed if his role really was what Nal suggested it was.

Vote #3: Yasmi. Ties the vote at Goats 3 - Yasmi 3. Says she doesn't want to suicide after all, and claims that Goats is a rogue because his "interactions are very strange".
Conclusions: It's not easy to draw any conclusions definitely from this action. It could be an Innocent Yasmi voting the other person up for the lynch to save herself (though she says in that post "I am convinced.ure a rogue too" which stands in opposition to her previous statement about not being able to read Goats at all). It could also be either (a) an attempt to engineer a tie between herself and Goats, or (b) an attempt to deter people like Riku (who had not long before said he thought Goats was also a rogue) from voting for Goats.

Vote #4: Clasalle. From the preceding posts it can be seen that Clasalle was cajoled into voting for Goats by Nalanthi, but had previously voiced some suspicion of Goats over his interactions with Riss.
Conclusion: The thing that gives me pause with giving Clasalle FoI out of this vote is that after Goats' roleclaim, she suggests the possibility of tying the vote to "give us more time to sort this out". And it's possible - if Nal is right - that ending the Day with a tie would've been all the rogues needed.

Vote #5: DD. Because Riss isn't going to get lynched and he thinks Yasmi is "innocent, flailing Yasmi".
Conclusions: Minecraft sucks. (:P) Er, anyway, seriously - I've been slightly confused by this move because DD had wanted to vote Riss but wound up voting Goats. I find it quite odd that DD would be suspicious of both of those people given they were pretty much at daggers drawn. I did then notice that he makes no mention of suspicion on Goats; it's about Yasmi being innocent. So I think maybe it does make sense after all.

Vote #6: Riku. Switches from Yasmi to avoid any chance of a tie.
Conclusions: I think Riku is innocent anyway, but I don't see any point for a Rogue Riku in doing this.

This provokes Goats into roleclaiming here. Now, looking at this post, I think I can say that it wasn't written in the 6 minutes after Riku's vote. Nor even in the 9 minutes after Duck's. It could possibly have been written in the 34 minutes after Clasalle's vote (what do I know about writing times, I've been working on this for over 2 hours >.>). But I think that roleclaim was planned in advance for the sort of situation that transpired. I think any rogues in that pileup would've been well aware when they voted what Goats was planning to do if things looked really bad.

The more I think about it, the more I think that roleclaim was just a last ditch attempt to confuse enough people, to get enough people to remove their votes, to end the Day with a tie. I agree that there would've been a rogue in the muddle to facilitate and encourage the removal of votes from Goats if a couple of innocents bit at the bait. So really, of the Goats voters, the people I find of most interest aside from Yasmi are Clasalle and DD - Clasalle because of suggesting to miss the lynch; DD because a vote not accompanied by any suggestion of suspicion would be a very easy thing to remove if the opportunity arose.

Suspicion Tiers
High - Yasmi (see previous Days and the above)
Med - Clasalle, DD
Low - Dwizzles
Lowest - Riku, Nalanthi

I'm going to
#Vote: Yasmi6
again for now, and then go to bed because holy crap have you seen the time. (It is 2:50am.)

I won't be around at the deadline tomorrow (work, sadly) but I will be around for a bit a couple of hours before it.

Preview: Alright, Nal, I was getting to it. :P
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

[Jul 5, 2012 6:52:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Been pretty busy toDay, although not much has happened. I figure it's a good idea to restate the main points of my case on Yasmi.

Vote Record, as outlined here -- Voted Mousebait Day 1, then didn't vote for her the next Day when she was lynched. Voted Lyaka Day 2, then didn't vote for her the next Day when she was lynched. She continues this trend of not wanting to be on the lynch leader, regardless of whether she had previously voted/been suspicious of the lynch leader. Not once in the first 10 rounds did she vote for the person who was lynched that Day, but she voted for 4 of the lynchees a Day or two before they got lynched (in the last two rounds, she did vote for the lynch leader, but these were after this point was brought to light, and they were both lynches between her and the lynchee). She also votes for people who are largely absent, which I see as easy votes. Two on Kate, who idled out, one on MrBriney, who at that point was pretty much gone, and two on Dwizzles, who hadn't been around much either.

Marinated, as outlined here -- On Day 6, the three main lynch leaders were Phaedra, Yasmi, and Mads. Marinated's vote started out on Nalanthi. As the Day progressed and the votes on Yasmi slowly rose, Marinated's suspicion of Mads seemed to grow as well. At one point, there was a 3-way tie between Yasmi, Phaedra, and Mads, each with 3 votes. Marinated states that she is "prepared to moved to Mads, but not to Phaedra" and does not mention Yasmi at all. When Yasmi later jumps into the lead, Marinated switches her vote over to Mads and says that she hopes others will switch as well, this entire time never saying anything regarding her suspicion of Yasmi. In fact, if you only read through Marinated's posts from the Day, you would have no idea that Yasmi was involved in the lynch at all, despite Marinated pushing the lynch onto Mads and saving Yasmi.

Goats, as not really outlined specifically yet -- Here, Goats says he has to take a closer look at what I said regarding Yasmi/Marinted. 8.5 hours later, he says that what I said was correct, but is "hesitant to shake things up this late". At this point (lynch -10 minutes), the vote is at Master-3, Yasmi-3, Goats-2, Riss-2. It looked like he had some suspicion of Master, and seemingly now some suspicion of Yasmi. The phrasing of "shake things up" make it sound like he would be making a shift to someone if he voted, but his vote would only serve to break the tie. It's also really odd that he says he would almost prefer a tie when it's between two people he seems to be at least somewhat suspicious of. The next Day, when explaining his thoughts, Goats grabs on to the one thing about Yasmi that had made me consider reconsidering. The whole "Really, I'd love to agree with your case, but there's this one thing, so I can't. Sorry" reeks of Goats looking for an excuse not to be suspicious of a fellow rogue. And then, he manages to continue waffling his way up until 17 minutes until deadline , when he and Yasmi are the only people with a chance of being lynched. His constant agreeing with the case while still being reluctant to vote for her makes me think they're definitely connected.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 5, 2012 8:02:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Yasmi Riku, Nalanthi, Dwizzles, Furare 4
Dwizzles Yasmi 1
Total Votes Riki, Yasmi, Nalanthi, Dwizzles, Furare 5
(No Vote) Clasalle, DementedDuck 2

It looks like the lynch is secure at this point. I don't want to in any way stand in the way of the town getting a lynch.

I just read Riku's case and I find it to be so logical, and I find it compelling that it isn't about Yasmi's oddities.

I tend to steer from Yasmi as a rogue case's that are based around her being a little off she just seems a little off sometimes...(sorry deary.)

I think though the Goats and Marinated interactions with her are suspicious and I always believe that lynch is better, especially when the town has tried to lynch her several times.

#vote:Yasmi

@Furare's I was a little thrown off by Goats and wasn't sure if we needed more time to think it through. Obviously when you add hindsight I was wrong.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 5, 2012 8:21:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

I agree with Riku on the Yasmi/Goats connection.

In addition, on the day Marinated was lynched she is concerned about the vote deadline, which she confirmed the deadline time in the thread. The only other times I noted this behavior was when she was on the chopping potentially on the chopping block.

I don't think there is any evidence short of a creditible pws stealer claim (not likely) that can clear her. Something went on with the votes yesterDay that I didn't get though, and at this stage of the game, that makes me very grumpy.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 5, 2012 8:39:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

I really had a good time playing with you lot. I can see all your cases on me but I play in an unconventional manner. I hope its not game over yet and good luck town. I am actually looking forward to the dead thread and to be able to write a death scene.

On personal matter, baby is fine. Coil is poking me to bleed daily though. Fingers crossed Yasmine has a sibling end of this year.
See you all next game, now that I am addicted.

mods add me to the DT pretty plx. xoxo
Yasmi on Meridian

[Jul 6, 2012 12:32:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Not that it makes a difference at this point, but I'm actually fairly comfortable with
#vote: Yasmi
after Dwizzles pointed out her use of the term "rogue tinted glasses". Even after her explanation it sounds like something you'd say to someone you thought or knew was innocent.

I don't think I'll be around today and the forums were down during my free hours yesterday so I'm behind. :[
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 6, 2012 2:45:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

FFS i just wrote my last post and it up and disappeared. :(

I wanted to write something b4 I crawl over to the DT.

I am wrong about Dwizzles, he is innocent. I just went reading back on Goats and Marinated's interactions and Goats tried to pin Dwizzles down several times.

Sorry Dwizzles you are innocent.

#Unvote: Dwizzles

Now looking back at Goats and Marinated, Classy caught my attention. In no way there were interactions with her and fellow rogues, except last night when Nal prodded her about her vote.
She could have easily voted for me, but DD expressed that he wouldnt and Riku was comfortable switching his vote to ensure Goats would be lynched.

Also that self vote to make a tie with Nal was an awesome strategy. Not sure what to think of Nal now, but I am pretty sure Classy is a rogue.

#Vote: Classale

Guys I had fun, see you on the next game. GG everyone. xoxox
Yasmi on Meridian

[Jul 6, 2012 5:00:23 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

The term" rogue tinted glasses" has been used many times during this game. I'll run a search when I am more awake, probably not toDay.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 6, 2012 6:09:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

@Riku

If I am banned tonight please review this post in the light of Yasmi's lynch information and draw the conclusions I would have drawn for the town.

2 rogues on Goats could have flipped the lynch without innocent assistance, so I'd discard that possibility.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 6, 2012 7:24:51 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rogue_JM

STOP.
Moderating ROMS: (DC)XV with Quitex.

We haz power.
[Jul 6, 2012 7:30:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rogue_JM

Vote Total:
Yasmi6 (6): Riku743, Nalanthi, Dwizzles, Furare, classale, DementedDuck
classale (1): Yasmi6

With there being enough votes made, Yasmi6 is lynched and is revealed.
Alignment: Innocent

NIGHT HAS STARTED; THEREFORE, DO NOT POST.

The deadline for night actions is at 7:00 PM PST, and Day 14 will start 7:30 PM PST.

We haz power.
[Jul 6, 2012 7:36:32 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

In a big city like DC there are always dark corners and streets that no one wants to walk down. Specially at night when alleys have drug addicts sharing their nasty habits and homeless people looking for a corner to sleep.
Yasmi was looking for some bad guys, she knew she was getting close but she needed help and the whole neighbourhood turned against her. They thought she was the mole.
Once she reached her home after work and opened the door, she could feel it - the smell of fear...
When the ban stick was about to hit her on the head, she smiled and thought that there had to be a better place to be, a place with hope and no scum...

Yasmi on Meridian

[Jul 6, 2012 8:13:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rogue_JM

Every small, little townsperson wakes up and walk out of their homes, searching to see who didn't get the chance to wake up. Oddly, they all notice that everyone's alive. The confusion starts to kick in. "What the heck happened last night?"

Note: The text is just flavor. I had to satisfy my needs to type something.
Ban has been missed.

The required amount of votes for a lynch toDay is 4.

DAY 14 is LIVE. Your next deadline is Sunday, July 8th at 7:30 PM PST.

We haz power.
[Edit 3 times, last edit by Rogue_JM at Jul 6, 2012 8:28:36 PM]
[Jul 6, 2012 7:47:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Huh. Well then. I did not expect Yasmi to be innocent at all. I must admit, I feel a bit discouraged, because all the signs I saw pointed to her being a rogue. If those signs aren't indicative of a rogue, I sure don't know what is. I guess I have to rethink everyone now, because I thought Yasmi was the final rogue.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 6, 2012 7:49:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Huh. Well then. I did not expect Yasmi to be innocent at all. I must admit, I feel a bit discouraged, because all the signs I saw pointed to her being a rogue. If those signs aren't indicative of a rogue, I sure don't know what is. I guess I have to rethink everyone now, because I thought Yasmi was the final rogue.

Either we have two Rogues left, or someone really wants us to think we do. See my reasoning in the post I left you for my first data point.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 6, 2012 7:53:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Rogue_JM

My post has been updated with the new deadline and the "required amount of votes" information.

We haz power.
[Jul 6, 2012 8:03:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Nal, can you break it down for me. I have read your post a few times. Why would they want us to think their are two rogues left and how do you get that?
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 6, 2012 8:08:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RogueQuitex

Gosh, JM, way to not be specific. It's 7:30 PM PST <3
Co-Moderating ROMS DCXV with Rogue_JM
(ROMS XV: DC)

I'm full of the evilz.
BANZORZ!
[Jul 6, 2012 8:10:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Possible Reasons for Ban Missed:

There are 6 of us left alive. I believe there are 2 Rogues remaining. From 6 players we are still at LyLo. If they had banned a player, our odds of hitting a Rogue would be 2/5. As it is, our odds are 2/6. So they have bought themselves a slight upgrade in survival.

Alternatively they are arming another role. The possibilities for that would be Dwizzles, Clasalle and Furare I believe. Need to go reread Rissa's posts.

I favor the LyLo theory.

Preview edit: Coming in a second Clasalle.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 6, 2012 8:15:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Previous reasoning regarding # of Rogues:

On the day we lynched Goats there were 9 people alive. Goats had either two or three stored kills (depending on if he actually killed Searmin, its irrelevant, lets give him three stored kills.) He was lobbying hard for a tie. With a tie he can kill three innocents and then ban one more. This leaves 5 people alive. If three are Rogues, we get endgamed. (For bonus points, it works if he only has two stored kills as this leaves 6 people and three Rogues.)

So either there are now two Rogues left or someone really wants us to think there are, as there are two data points that point that way.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 6, 2012 8:30:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

So if there are two Rogues alive and we are at LyLo, it doesn't make sense to me that they would both have been voting Goats when he was lynched. If they were, then they both could have switched to Yasmi and lynched her, for what I believe is a game over as Goats mows us down with his leet kill equalizing assassin powers.

That means that either one or both of the Rogues were voting Yasmi on the day that we lynched goats. The two people alive who voted Yasmi on that day are:
Furare
Dwizzles

So the following cases apply if we focus on just these two:
  • One of the Remaining two Rogues voted Goats, the other Yasmi, by concentrating on the two players that voted Yasmi, we have a 50% chance of hitting a Rogue.
  • They both voted for Yasmi, we have a 100% chance of lynching a Rogue.
  • They both voted for Goats, this does not compute ::head asplodes::
  • There is only one Rogue and they voted for Goats: 0% chance of hitting a Rogue.
  • There is only one Rogue and they voted Yasmi: 50% chance of hitting a Rogue.

Now if there is only one Rogue, we are not at LyLo today. If we lynch one of those two and they come up innocent, and we don't lose, we can re-evaluate and try to lynch the one remaining rogue when we all wake up for a day 15.

So in my opinion, if there are two Rogues remaining and we are at Lynch a rogue or Lose, than lynching either Dwizzles or Furare gives us a 1/2 chance or better to live to see Tomorrow. This is better than the 1/4 (at best) we get from concentrating on the Goats Lynchers or the 1/3 we get considering everybody.

So
@Clasalle @Riku @Ducky
What are your thoughts on Dwizzles and Furare. Ducky, I apologize in advance for logicing at you ;-)

I will post mine in the morning. Lyaka is dragging me to bed now as it is midnight. If you want to hold off till I have posted mine, I would actually understand that. Just wanted to get you thinking tonight.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 6, 2012 8:53:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Hey Nal...so I was looking at the votes on goats thinking over what you said of atleast one rogue on him. When reading over your if I'm banned this is where you should look post, and DD's name popped out at me of the only one I was unsure of. Can I ask why you are so sure of DD's innocence?

I'm least sure of DD, Furare, and Dwizzles.

To answer your question I thought I had made myself clear about Dwizzles I think he is skating by, sheeping, and lurking. I feel like he's lurking so much that if I shout his name loud enough he may just pop out of a nearby bush.

Furare well to be honest the only thing that sticks out to me is the lack of stuff that sticks out. Furare scares me I still remember the game where she coulda taken it all, after taking out her own team (yes AWC and all) if it not for a Nexus used on her.

DD I really don't know I remember feeling like his hostility level was higher than normal earlier in the game (don't bite me..duck bites hurt) and fairly defensive but again that is very DD style to play when innocent. Has DD ever been a rogue?

Those are my thoughts on them.

Ok so we are at Day 14
(Some people started playing it not knowing what it was...and they'll continue playing it forever just because.)
Do you guys still need the wiki and want me to keep it updated I mean at this point with only 6 of us left I'm not sure I see the point. But if you someone wants me to I will.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 6, 2012 9:12:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

I'm leaning innocent on Furare. I feel like if she were a rogue, she would have tried harder to look like previous innocent Furare. Having less of a drive to make big long posts is certainly not necessarily only an innocent thing, but I think that saying so instead of pushing to stand out less is something that is more likely for an innocent to do. Oh, and I think that after me saying in between games that people calling me innocent for no reason makes me wary of them would make her much less likely as a rogue to do so. Really weird reasoning, but it's my thoughts.

As for Dwizzles, I'm not sure. Lack of interest in playing could happen in either a rogue or an innocent. Some of the moves he's made have been pretty weird, though, especially in recent rounds. I'm gonna look at what Marinated and Goats have said regarding him, although previously that has apparently... not worked as well as I thought.

I'm also leaving on vacation tomorrow, so any posting from tomorrow on will be from my phone.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 6, 2012 10:47:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Nalanthi wrote: 
@Clasalle @Riku @Ducky
What are your thoughts on Dwizzles and Furare. Ducky, I apologize in advance for logicing at you ;-)
Cockyyyyyyyy. :P

As I posted a few days ago, Dwizzles and Furare were two people I really didn't want to vote for, but wouldn't actively vote to save at the expense of a lynch. If I had to pick between the two, I'd rather lynch Dwizzles because my "likely innocent" reads on them both come from the Notjaret ban and the marinated hammer vote. I'm less confident in Dwizzles' innocence because:

• I have never played with him before, therefore I have literally nothing but the ban circumstances to be confident in, whereas I have played with (and talked a lot of meta with) Furare.
  • The ban on notjaret could have been set up to give FoI, whereas I really doubt the marinated hammer vote was, based on the fact marinated wouldn't have died if Furare hadn't voted

clasalle wrote: 
DD I really don't know I remember feeling like his hostility level was higher than normal earlier in the game (don't bite me..duck bites hurt) and fairly defensive but again that is very DD style to play when innocent. Has DD ever been a rogue?
Never. :[

I'm inclined to believe there's only one rogue left because the ban was missed. If there were two, they'd only have to have banned last night and lynch an innocent today to win so I can't think why they'd miss a ban at this stage. Not that it seems to make much more sense for a single rogue to miss the ban, but there may be variables we're not aware of. Or they may genuinely have missed the ban and if they're a solo rogue, there's no one else to send the PM in for them? I dunno, it makes no sense either way. D:
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 7, 2012 5:18:10 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

@Ducky,

They also win with two Rogues if we lynch an innocent toDay and they ban toNight. That would be a win on the same Day as your proposed ban/lynch scenario but safer for the Rogues as we have more wrong choices.

@Riku, Ducky, Clasalle, are you three willing to go along with a strategy where we concentrate on lynching one of these two?

Getting my thoughts on those two down. Just woke up, way overslept.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 7, 2012 8:05:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates