• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  


Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2964
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 250021 times and has 2963 replies Next Thread
RogueQuitex

Member's Avatar


Joined: May 2, 2012
Posts: 132
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Stop!
----------------------------------------
Co-Moderating ROMS DCXV with Rogue_JM
(ROMS XV: DC)

I'm full of the evilz.
BANZORZ!
[Jul 3, 2012 8:00:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RogueQuitex

Member's Avatar


Joined: May 2, 2012
Posts: 132
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Goats: Rissa, Nalanthi, Yasmi6, Dementedduck, Riku743, Clasalle
Yasmi6: Furare, Dwizzles, Goats


Goats is lynched.
Alignment: Rogue
Role: Kill Equalizer
Mafia Equivalent: Some sort of Assassin.


Deadline for night actions is tomorrow 7:00 AM PST. Day 13 (wow!) starts half an hour afterwards.
----------------------------------------
Co-Moderating ROMS DCXV with Rogue_JM
(ROMS XV: DC)

I'm full of the evilz.
BANZORZ!
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by RogueQuitex at Jul 3, 2012 8:13:25 PM]
[Jul 3, 2012 8:11:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

 
Rogue


----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 8:15:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RogueQuitex

Member's Avatar


Joined: May 2, 2012
Posts: 132
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Good morning.

Rissa was banned.
Alignment: Innocent
Role: Michelle Williams (Role Tracker)

In my phone so PMs are going out slowly.

4 votes needed to lynch, desafine is Friday 6th, 7:30 AM PST
----------------------------------------
Co-Moderating ROMS DCXV with Rogue_JM
(ROMS XV: DC)

I'm full of the evilz.
BANZORZ!
[Jul 4, 2012 7:51:02 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 28, 2012
Posts: 582
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

 
Riss was laying in bed and watching a marathon season of one of her new favorite tv series, Pretty Little Liars, while watching patiently for them to finally reveal the identity of A. All of a sudden she hears a gun shot. She wonders for a second what it was, but calmly ignores it. Minutes later she hears a second one and being the tracker that she is goes out to investigate it. She walks slowly towards the hedges that are moving. She hears someone say "you'll never find out who I am". Scaring her she starts to walk backwards, but backs into A. Then she is surrounded by a group of black, shadowy figures. They keep saying "you wanted to figure out who I am because I know all your secrets". A second voice says, " was it worth it?" and then another figure removes their hood to show their identity and then murders her. Leaving a note on her body saying, "she was killed because she knew too much" - A

----------------------------------------
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
Avatar by emieangel
[Jul 4, 2012 7:57:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 15, 2005
Posts: 616
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Quitex wrote: 
Good morning.

Rissa was banned.
Alignment: Innocent
Role: Michelle Williams (Role Tracker)

In my phone so PMs are going out slowly.

4 votes needed to lynch, desafine is Friday 6th, 7:30 AM PST



Lol nice misspell Quitex.

Alright so that leaves us with 7 people

Clasalle, Dementedduck, Dwizzles, Furare, Nalanthi, Riku, Yasmi

Alright well today is the 4th so happy 4th to those celebrating. I won't be home much but I hope to get to look over interactions with Goats and Marinated and those listed above.

Have a great day everyone :).
----------------------------------------
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 4, 2012 8:47:40 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

/e holds a moment of a silence for Rissa

So I owe a huge vote of thanks to Rissa for way that yesterDay and the Day before played out for me. I thought something was odd with the way that her case on Goats was being received. This caused me to run my experiment with trying to pick up the momentum on Goats as well as give it places to be diverted to. The results from that while far from conclusive, were certainly intriguing.

This led me to start reviewing on Goats. Before I could get very far, the day started and I saw the missed ban. Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, three times is enemy action. That means that the rogues had to be getting some benefit out of it. This caused me to look back at Goats due to Rissa's unknown role argument and redouble my review.

When I came up with the Goats/Yasmi axis theory, I actually thought Yasmi was the better entry point for looking at it, certainly easier to lynch. I was worried about Goats and whatever role the Rogues had been arming with those missed bans. I had no guarantee that Goats was the right Rogue roleholder, but a roleholder I think is a Rogue was a best shot of disarming the Rogues.

/e toasts the departed.

So I won't be around much toDay, my mom is visiting.

I am actually less sure about Yasmi today... If she had not come back and switched to Goats, I am not sure we could have shifted the momentum onto Goats. However, if Yasmi and Goats were the last two Rogues, it would make some sense as we were likely to one/two them on the following days.

I must think and do some vote analysis.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 4, 2012 8:59:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 15, 2005
Posts: 616
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

So since Deadies in the dead thread can't edit the wiki and I think all our wiki monkeys are dead I took too updating it....I think I did it right. However, I can't get the box size right but considering all I had to copy paste I'm ok with that :). If anyone is alive who wants to check over it and maybe fix anything that would be awesome sauce.
----------------------------------------
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 4, 2012 10:36:13 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Goats being a rogue doesn't really do anything besides further confirm my suspicions on Yasmi. Of the two, I was less sure about Goats, because a significant part of my suspicions on him were from his interactions with Yasmi. Those interactions work both ways. Now that we know Goats is a rogue, it looks even more like Yasmi is too. As for her vote on Goats, at the time, really the only people who had a chance of being lynched were her and Goats. If they're both rogues, it doesn't really matter who votes for who.

#Vote: Yasmi

We should keep in mind that there's the possibility of there being two rogues left. But we don't need to worry about that too much until after the lynch on hopefully Yasmi. I also doubt it.
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 4, 2012 10:37:04 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Happy 4th of July everyone.

yay for Goats.
Sorry for riss.

I need to read back some of Riss posts to see if they indicate anything but for now
#Vote: Dwizzles

Riku I dont know what interactions between me and Goats show I am a rogue. I suspected of him and voted for him instead of suiciding and make it to the dead thread.

My eyeballs are wide open for Furare as well.
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 4, 2012 10:47:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Member's Avatar


Joined: Mar 31, 2006
Posts: 3153
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Riku wrote: 
As for her vote on Goats, at the time, really the only people who had a chance of being lynched were her and Goats. If they're both rogues, it doesn't really matter who votes for who.
I heartily disagree. Goats was an assassin. I can't see the rogue team choosing to lynch assassin Goats over Yasmi unless she's got an even better role than he had. It's possible, of course, but the revealing of Goats' role only serves to cement Yasmi's innocence in my mind.

At this point I have no strong suspicions so I'll be rereading toDay.
My thoughts as it stands:

*Clasalle - neutral
*Dementedduck - gorgeous
*Dwizzles - likely innocent
*Furare - likely innocent
*Nalanthi - neutral
*Riku - probably innocent
*Yasmi - probably innocent

Colour coded according to the pH scale because that's what Goats would have wanted (rogue bastard).

Riku and Yasmi are people I will vote to save. Furare and Dwizzles I will not vote.
----------------------------------------
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 4, 2012 11:12:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

DD wrote: 
I heartily disagree. Goats was an assassin. I can't see the rogue team choosing to lynch assassin Goats over Yasmi unless she's got an even better role than he had. It's possible, of course, but the revealing of Goats' role only serves to cement Yasmi's innocence in my mind.

When Yasmi voted Goats, it tied the vote at 3-3. There was then, pretty shortly after, a vote by Clasalle, a vote by you, and an unvote Yasmi vote Goats by me. This left it at 2-6. The switch to Goats wasn't decided by Yasmi. Anyway, why does it cement Yasmi's innocence and not Clasalle and Nalanthi's, both of whom voted for Goats? If they were rogues, did they not also choose to lynch Goats?
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 4, 2012 11:28:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

And in the case of Clasalle/Nalanthi, if you think they're rogues with Goats, they chose to lynch Goats (fancy assassin dude) over Yasmi, an innocent. That makes much less sense than Yasmi voting Goats over herself.
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 4, 2012 11:58:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Member's Avatar


Joined: Oct 5, 2005
Posts: 1339
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Been a hell of a day, and somehow I managed to get myself caught in a door. Twice. (Two separate doors, actually. >.>) And the less said about the glorious London transport network, the better. Meh. Anyway. Hope all of you Americans are enjoying your nice public holiday. /guilttrip :P

Game thoughts:

Lynch result: Well, that looks like a hefty blow to the rogues. Unfortunately the thing that happens to me around 3:30am deadlines happened again, so I missed all the excitement, though to be honest I'm not really sure what I would've done if I had been there.

So when it comes to finding the remaining rogue(s), I have some thinking to do.

What I'm considering at the moment is the idea that Yasmi might have moved her vote to Goats in an attempt to ensure that Riku wouldn't move his there - since he was suspicious of her - and possibly keep her team mate safe. I know that sounds pretty paradoxical, but I think that Goats might come up with something like that.

On other people: Clasalle's post here bothers me because it's basically taking a single post that I made on Day 1 and subjecting it to minute wording analysis. Basically, I was roleplaying. If anyone is curious, I was trying (probably rather badly) to play Squall from FF-VIII. If you don't know who that is, he's a miserable, anti-social, fiercely self-reliant mercenary, so that was basically the vibe I was going for. The only way I could make a ROMS game work for his character was if he'd been contracted to kill the rogues. That's all. The nature of the character also explains the manner in which I said all the stuff about not relying or depending on anyone else.

Anyway, what gives me pause about this is that what clasalle is analysing is one post, on Day 1, where I think I was pretty clearly roleplaying something - even if not what it was. >.> (That is demonstrably not my writing style.) I feel like seizing on that to say why you have bad feelings about me is kinda clutching at straws.

Right now I'm at the point where I think Riku and Nalanthi are Innocents (Nalanthi mainly on the strength of what happened last night). I have been mostly sure that Dwizzles is on the strength of the otherwise inexplicable NotJaret ban, but this is a lesser FoI than that on the others. Still, that leaves Yasmi (of whom I am still inclined to be suspicious), Clasalle, and DD as possible rogues. So those are the people I'm most interested in looking at for toDay.
----------------------------------------
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

Avatar by PokeMe.
[Jul 4, 2012 1:33:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Member's Avatar


Joined: Mar 31, 2006
Posts: 3153
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I don't like it when you logic at me, Riku. :[
----------------------------------------
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 4, 2012 1:56:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

The problem with me and Riku both confirming that we believe in a Yasmi/Goats axis in the thread is that now WIFOM/WIFOY logic eats all the data.

I feel that DD and Classy would have been a lot harder to persuade to vote Goats if they hadn't been putting Goats ahead. This makes It more likely that Yasmi is innocent as she tied the votes up. Of course, my case was based a lot on their interactions, just starting with Goats cause I felt him to be more dangerous so she could have been changing that up. Also, if they are both rogues, they could have thought that it would push people back onto Yasmi rather than joining her on Goats.

Gack head asplode.

The bottom line is that I am not sure she is a rogue anymore, but I'd rather lynch her to be safe.

Possible Rogues(according to Nalanthi) Higher you are the roguier I think you are.
Yasmi
Dwizzles


????????
Furare

Likely innocents
Clasalle/Duckie

Innocents
Riku
Me

On a seperate topic.

Riku my apologies, again. We good?
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 4, 2012 5:09:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

On the subject of having Lassie talking about Furare talking about the innoce ts a contract to lynch and needing to lynch, this is Furare speaking from the heart. She said something very much like it in the X-2 DT, while moderating, so she would have no reason to dissemble.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 4, 2012 6:06:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

DD wrote: 
I don't like it when you logic at me, Riku. :[

Has being logic'd changed your thoughts at all?

And to be clear, I'm not disputing what you said because I think you're a rogue, I'm disputing what you said because I disagree with your reasoning and conclusion.

Nal wrote: 
Riku my apologies, again. We good?

Of course. Don't apologize for looking for rogues :P
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 4, 2012 11:46:51 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I really don't know what to do to convince you all I am innocent
I also dont get how Dwizzles gets a free pass, when all he's done is sheeping people and not built a case of his own.
Riku I believe you're innocent because many people checked and confirmed it. I am honestly inclined to believe both Nal and DD (supercute ducky) are also innocent.
Furare and Classy I have somewhere in between, sometimes I think they're innocent sometimes I dont.
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 5, 2012 2:48:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Member's Avatar


Joined: Mar 31, 2006
Posts: 3153
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Riku wrote: 
Has being logic'd changed your thoughts at all?

Yes, but I still don't like it because now I have to think even more. It comes down to whether I'm more confident of my own reads of people or what I think the rogues would do, and given there's any number of unknown variables affecting what the rogues will do, I'm more confident of my own reads.
Riku wrote: 
And to be clear, I'm not disputing what you said because I think you're a rogue, I'm disputing what you said because I disagree with your reasoning and conclusion.
Oh I know, that's exactly what I was doing too. It's still annoying how right you are. :P
Yasmi wrote: 
I am honestly inclined to believe both Nal and DD (supercute ducky) are also innocent.
Flattery shall get you nowhere! vote: Yas- wait, no, I think she's innocent. Gah.

I'm done with college for the day so I am aiming to do my rereading today and possibly tomorrow but the forums keep failing to load for me so we'll see how that goes. =/
----------------------------------------
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 5, 2012 4:52:38 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

So I've been trying to come up with a scenario where something is smarter to do than
#vote: Yasmi
but have been unable to do so.

There is just too high a probability that she is a Rogue based on Goat's and her interaction.

Sorry Yasmi, I don't think there is anything you can say to me.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 5, 2012 10:29:34 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 15, 2005
Posts: 616
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

@Furare

I actually didn't realize that you were doing a roleplay to be honest. I thought you were doing a role play in the formatting but not in the persona. I didn't decide you were a rogue and then go looking for something. I just was doing a re-read of the first few days and when I re-read that again I thought it just sounded odd. Your explanation makes a lot of sense, however I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with the retaliatory watchlist. I don't know this character you were supposedly roleplaying and this is only my 4th or 5th game and yet you expected me to just know all that? Hmmmm.

Innocent
Clasalle,
Riku
Nalanthi

Suspicious
Dwizzles,

Unsure
Yasmi
Furare
DementedDuck

My suspicion of Dwizzles has not lessened as of toDay seeing as how he seems to just be following the crowd and remaining really quiet. He called out Yasmi for her "Don't lynch me I'm innocent" Yet he has done the same thing. I figure at this point if there is one last rogue they are probably laying low just waiting for the innocents to kill each other off.
I think the main thing that I find interesting is that Furare has been able to avoid suspicion pretty much the whole game. I'm not sure anyone else has been able to manage that, and that makes me nervous to be honest.
As for DD he seems like innocent DD but isn't that the best defense.

The above paragraph is just my thoughts on people and yes I really am that conflicted when I think about people.

On the topic of Yasmi I will not attempt to save her but the only thing I keep thinking is me think she doest protest tooo much.

I mean she has gone all the way to asking the Mods in game if she can be something funner than an RI next time. Which was already discussed earlier to be a JMT that got elliptic through a whole game.

I'm gonna run off and update the votes real quick.
----------------------------------------
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 5, 2012 10:52:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 15, 2005
Posts: 616
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Sigh I was hoping the box on the wiki would grow to the rightsize once I tossed some votes in. That is not the case. :( Sad lassie.
----------------------------------------
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 5, 2012 10:58:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Member's Avatar


Joined: Sep 21, 2007
Posts: 1088
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

There's a difference between saying I'm innocent one time and multiple times and saying that it's game over if we lynch Yasmi. When I said that lynching me was a waste a few nights ago, I was ready to give up and be done with this game. Yasmi has said several times now DON'T LYNCH ME OR IT'S GAME OVER.

In real life Mafia, which I thought this game would more closely resemble when I signed up, it's a pretty common practice among my group of friends for an innocent that is close to getting thrown in jail(lynched) to say, "Hey, if you want to throw me in jail, that's fine. But tomorrow night you need to look at this person."

I think Yasmi's a rogue and there really isn't anything I can see changing my mind.

#Vote: Yasmi
----------------------------------------
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 5, 2012 11:14:56 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

you're wearing rogue tinted glasses my dear dwizzles.
if i get lynched which is highly probable please look at the remaining ladies in this game
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 5, 2012 11:17:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

@Clasalle

We may need your help with the lynch. I suspect that there are two Rogues left from the way that goats was pleading. Two Rogues in seven people can stall a lynch if the innocents aren't careful.

If my guess was right, and with a name like "Kill Equalizer" I am willing to bet I am, the Rogues would have one with a stalled lynch last Night. Goats could have had potentially three kills stored (if he didn't kill Searmin) as well as their nightly ban. That would have cut us from 9 (People left after a stalled lynch) to 5, which is only a straight win if there are three Rogues.

If we there were three Rogues, and we lynched one yesterDay, we would have been down to two Rogues and 8 people. If they in fact had 4 kills, then they could cut us to 4 remaining people with two Rogues and endgame us.

Now if they only had three total nightkills (Goats did kill Searmin) then they would have had to stall the lynch or get us to lynch an innocent in order to win.

The fact that Goats was so desperate to get someone to switch to Goats, anyone at all, makes me think that there was at least one Rogue on him, that he could have unvote/switch at the last second to create a tie.

The final votecount was 6 goats, 3 Yasmi. If he could have gotten one person to switch, it would have been 5 Goats, 4 Yasmi. Then all he would need is an Unvote for a tie, and I think he had a Rogue who could time an unvote: Goats for the last second.

In conclusion, I think 2 Rogues remain, and one of them was voting Goats last Night. Yasmi's problem is, I'm looking for a Rogue among Goat's voters, so she logically floats to the top.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 5, 2012 11:41:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Member's Avatar


Joined: Sep 21, 2007
Posts: 1088
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

 
you're wearing rogue tinted glasses my dear dwizzles.
if i get lynched which is highly probable please look at the remaining ladies in this game


Accusing someone of wearing rogue tinted glasses would suggest an innocent incorrectly pushing a case on someone he/she thought was a rogue. You've voted for me several nights yet say I'm wearing rogue tinted glasses. If you truly think I'm a rogue, why would I be wearing rogue tinted glasses. That implies I'm innocent, which I am and you know it.

I argued that really really reallllllllly poorly, but do you guys understand my point? I don't understand Yasmi's wording. If she had said that I'm a rogue pushing a case on an innocent, then I can understand that. But she didn't.
----------------------------------------
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 5, 2012 12:03:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Member's Avatar


Joined: Sep 21, 2007
Posts: 1088
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Also ^^^ that could be the dumbest thing anybody has ever said in the history of ROMS(excluding Notjaret). But damnit, I tried!
----------------------------------------
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 5, 2012 12:04:30 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Member's Avatar


Joined: Oct 5, 2005
Posts: 1339
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Stupid forums were throwing out 503 errors when I wanted to make a post earlier. Grr. (My manager's lunch hour is precious free time. Sadface.)

clasalle wrote: 
Your explanation makes a lot of sense, however I'm not so sure I'm comfortable with the retaliatory watchlist.


I've had some amount of success in the past in catching rogues who've made bad arguments against me. It can wind up looking retaliatory, yeah, but the fact is that it's worked for me before. I also don't like "retaliatory" being used that much; to me it only applies if your sole reason for suspecting someone appears to be that they suspect you. Taking issue with how someone justifies their suspicion of you is an entirely different matter, in my opinion.

 
I think the main thing that I find interesting is that Furare has been able to avoid suspicion pretty much the whole game.


I have a history of not drawing much suspicion, as either alignment. I don't know why that is, I just know that it is.

 
I don't know this character you were supposedly roleplaying and this is only my 4th or 5th game and yet you expected me to just know all that?


What did I expect you to "just know"? I did concede that it was quite possibly not clear to anyone other than myself what the character was. I thought it would be pretty clear simply from playing the rest of this game with me that that's not how I usually write or express myself, too

In other news, I'm slightly bothered by the way DD doesn't seem to think anyone is a rogue. Though he does say he'll be rereading so I shall wait and see what he comes up with after doing that. :P

Anyway, a break for dinner and then I intend to go through what happened during the lynch on Goats to see what I can learn from it.
----------------------------------------
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

Avatar by PokeMe.
[Jul 5, 2012 12:05:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

dwizzles for me wearing rogue tinted glasses is looking at someone and only seeing rogue in that person, thats what you have done with me all the time. there is no way you even stated you could be mildly wrong about it.
i am not 100% sure you re a rogue, but your actions make me think you re acting like one. and calling it the dumbest thing to say is really not correct.
you havent been much around for the last few days, look at other people's cases and then basically agree before voting. either you are being lazy or very convenient.

if i take laptop to work tomorrow i might have time to read. I had a stressful day at hospital and right now just wanna sit and play some cards
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 5, 2012 12:42:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates