• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2964
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 249525 times and has 2963 replies Next Thread
riku743

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post

For that matter, I certainly won't stop a Goats lynch, and I really don't want a tie between the two. I think that leaving it this close keeps it too open to that possibility.
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 6:18:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

I made brownies for this party and mini cheesecakes. Both don't have nuts. I'll share that with you<3

Also apologizes I just did copy/paste and forgot to remove the first part. :p
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
[Jul 3, 2012 6:19:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

#Vote:Goats

Nal I just wanna say if you are a rogue I will not be your friend ever again.

No cake thank you just ice cream please.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 3, 2012 6:20:58 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

I'm here, I'm here! Freaking minecraft has had my attention all evening, sorry.

I did want to vote Riss but she's obviously not going to be lynched today. I'm going to
#vote: Goats
because I can't get anything but innocent, flailing Yasmi when I read her.
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 3, 2012 6:45:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

#Unvote: Yasmi
#Vote: Goats

Don't want any chance of a tie, and the lynch doesn't seem to be going back towards Yasmi.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 6:48:27 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

So I was really hoping to not have to do this, especially because my role gives us such a good shot now, but I'm out of choices. I've used my role exactly once this game. I used it on Searmin, who I shot, cuz I'm a vigilante. I picked him because I was thinking that his argument on NotJaret and Dwizzles was insider information. I mentioned vigilante specifically the day after in case somebody tracked me to Searmin, because that would have been two roles lost if a tracker had to claim to get me deaded. I had to do some playing dumb when mads picked up on it, because I was worried about it being obvious enough for the rogues to pick up on.

I'm willing to think that I picked right on him for two reasons. First, the failed ban that night. Second, it seems that he was an Item Delivery dude who wasn't innocent Mousebait/Jokercnu. My bad if my aim was wrong, but I don't think that it was.

I was hoping to goad the roags into trying to ban me by really obviously playing my role down the past two days. Cnu wound up passing me some Shiny Armor, which bounces night actions off at random. If a ban came my way, there's a chance that it would randomly bounce to a rogue. As far as why I haven't been using my role every night, as Rissa was pressing to find out, I make people die. This is the most terrifying role to have, ever, because I could either be awesome for the town or really crappy for the town. Right now, things seem on the really crappy side, because I've managed to convince enough people that I'm a rogue.

I can show you the exact posts, guys. I don't know what else to do but say that we really really really need to not lynch me so I at least have one shot at getting a rogue.
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 6:54:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Goats, if you wanted to be banned, you should have posted that you were a vig.

Show me the posts. Linkies please.
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 6:59:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

And who would you hit with that one shot? Riss?
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:00:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

I hate you all.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 3, 2012 7:05:02 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Gack. Rogues with a concealed nightkill power.

Miss a ban to load it.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 7:12:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

MOTHER EFFING FORUMS OF COURSE YOU DO THIS NOW. I'm trying to go back and get links because I don't have them handy, but things are lagging like crazy. If you can get a printable version up, search the word "vigilante" and you'll find it.

I wanted to look closer at Rissa and Yasmi at the end of the day yesterday. Riss talks about Yasmi being innocent yesterday and the reiterates that today, but Yasmi wasn't even in the lead so Riss's claim that it was essentially master or Yasmi was a false dichotomy. She also says that we'd be in the same spot today as yesterday, which is possible. The difference now is that master can't vote Yasmi, because he's dead. That makes me think that they're a pair. I prefer getting Rissa first, but that's not in the cards.

#Unvote: Rissa
#Vote: Yasmi

Obviously I need a tied vote or a lynch on somebody else to get a shot off tonight.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:13:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RogueQuitex

Deadline will be extended for 30 more minutes due to forums acting up. New deadline is in 43 minutes, at 8:00 PM PST.
Co-Moderating ROMS DCXV with Rogue_JM
(ROMS XV: DC)

I'm full of the evilz.
BANZORZ!
[Jul 3, 2012 7:16:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

This is the best I can do while worrying about the deadline in a laggy forum. I'm still trying to load things.
I wrote: 
I don't think that "blowing up" indicates a keg or a terrorist when it comes to Seastar, or else somebody else would have probably blown up. "Shot" on Searmin sounds like it might be something like a vigilante role, in which case I don't think that's anything we'd want revealed. "Decapitated" on taelac sounds like badguy stuff.

There's a chance that's all just flavor text, though.

I wrote: 
mads, "shot" just brought the vigilante role to mind. It was entirely detached from having a particular read on Searmin. I don't agree that coming to a different conclusion than you or anyone else is really a good measure of suspicion.

[Jul 3, 2012 7:16:22 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Rissa - Yasmi doesn't scan for me in any of the Vote Dances and I did look.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 7:29:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Back to normal, finally.

Here and here.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:33:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Ok you numbers people would this be the time to not lynch to give us more time to sort this out?
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 3, 2012 7:34:05 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

So to expand on my "Oh crap the forums are booched posts"

I've been wondering what sort of power it would be worth it to miss a ban to use.

A concealed nightkill, possibly a multiple kill night would totally be worth it.

Goats, I don't think your a NightVig, I think you are an Assassin (RogueVigilante) that needs to turn in a missed ban in order to use there power. I think you picked Searmin as an ID and nightkilled him to avoid the reveal.

I also think we are at Lylo from the missed Bans. I think you can kill three people tonight.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 7:34:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

/stabs the forums. Okay didn't Cnu give a mention of a gun somewhere as an item to someone?
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:35:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

@Clasalle

See my opinion above, if you think I am a numbers person.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 7:36:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

So we lynch tonight and don't catch a rogue game over...we don't lynch tonight and we stand a chance of game over...we lynch tonight and lynch an innocent game over...? Is that what your telling me? Well I still find his go around with Riss to be ungoatsmenlike.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 3, 2012 7:37:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Thats my guess. Actually l think it is lynch goats and the rogues lose two concealed nightkills.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 7:40:50 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Nalanthi, I don't know what else to tell you other than you're wrong about me and it's going to be a really costly error if the town lynches me tonight.

clasalle, I'm not sure what you saw that was unlike me, but I'm certain that I basically freaked out at phaedra when she tried to lynch me as the tracker, and that was waaaaaaay early in that game. Obviously I'm more antsy now because I'm in a spot where my role is a lot more useful.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:41:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Goats' claim doesn't make me any less suspicious of him, and certainly not any less willing to lynch him. It's really weird that he said that saying anything more about his role would be a "bad idea" when he now claims he was trying to get banned.

Clasalle wrote: 
So we lynch tonight and don't catch a rogue game over...we don't lynch tonight and we stand a chance of game over...we lynch tonight and lynch an innocent game over...?

If Goats is a rogue, and what Nalanthi said is correct, then if we lynch him it's not game over. If Goats is not a rogue, then what Nalanthi said is not correct, and if we lynch him it's not game over.

I don't know how likely his theory is, but it's certainly a possibility, and I'd guess it's something along those lines, if not that severe.
Goats wrote: 
Nalanthi, I don't know what else to tell you other than you're wrong about me and it's going to be a really costly error if the town lynches me tonight.

Oh? Why is that? Do you have some special knowledge of who the rogues are, too? Because to me, it looks like you're really convinced Riss is a rogue, and I'm pretty sure that you killing Riss would hurt the town far more than it helps. Calling it a "really costly error" when you have just as much potential to hurt the town if you really are innocent doesn't make any sense to me, and is not convincing me that you're innocent in the slightest.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:44:32 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

This could be a case of my brain leaping on the first solution to a problem that has been bothering me (what do the Rogues get from missing a ban). But keeping you around for one shot doesn't really make sense. An extra nonconsensus kill is not what we need in the endgame.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 7:44:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Yea, Nalanthi is really trying to make my lynch look appealing. Please take a lookover there if this thing still goes through.

That situation completely ignores that I've been a pretty darn likely lynch the past day at least, especially after Rissa killed another lynch candidate in master. It's such an unlikely play because it has almost no chance of working.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:45:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

This could be a case of my brain leaping on the first solution to a problem that has been bothering me (what do the Rogues get from missing a ban). But keeping you around for one shot doesn't really make sense. An extra nonconsensus kill is not what we need in the endgame.

Riku said what I said in this post only better.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 7:47:12 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

I don't know if Nalanthi is right. But that doesn't mean you aren't a rogue. The way you're pleading your case makes me think that you are.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:47:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

riku if we managed a tie on Yasmi then I'd fire there. My shot on Riss would be assuming we found a rogue in Yasmi.

I didn't see any suggestions at all, so calling my shot an unnecessary non-consensus kill is pretty unfair.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:48:28 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

riku wrote: 
The way you're pleading your case makes me think that you are.

Yea, we've been here before, and I still don't know how to help you make the correct decision.

It's fine, whatever. I get to stop worrying about this unending game now. I'll leave my vote on Yasmi to give you guys a shot at getting it right, but I'm done arguing.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:52:37 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

If "we managed" a tie? And I don't believe that at all, considering you've been waffling like a Belgian (they have larger waffles. get it?) the last 4 days over Yasmi. Jumping now to "assuming we found a rogue in Yasmi" is really sudden.

My vote is staying where it is.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 7:53:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates