• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  


Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2964
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 252217 times and has 2963 replies Next Thread
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

But I'm not saying that I was twisting anybody's words, Rissa is the one saying that. Also, you totally just quoted me as Cnu >_>


I'll be back later.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 1:27:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Member's Avatar


Joined: Oct 5, 2005
Posts: 1339
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Nalanthi: I feel like I'm not really a bad target for a Rogue Yasmi - both you and clasalle had been talking yesterDay about trying to find a case on me. You even specifically mentioned my hammer vote on Marinated as something you'd have to overcome - and Yasmi's vote post seems directed at debunking exactly that. She also can't really go for any of the people who already had votes, or she'd have to explain why she didn't vote those people yesterDay.

I'm also not sure about your use of voting patterns in figuring out the rogues. The information doesn't seem to be that useful without certain knowledge of someone being a rogue. (I think Riku said that already.)

I remembered why I was assuming Riku to be innocent; it's because the ban failed, and the next Night Luvessy found evidence that suggested Riku had survived a kill. While she was a Naive PWS, I think it's likely her other information was true. So with that and the 'I don't think Rogue Riku would press Innocent Roleholder Cnu so hard', I think I'm right about him.

Riss: I think what Goats means is that you wrote a rather rogue-tinted post on him where you took loads of things that he'd done and said why a Rogue Goats would do that. Which seems to me to be twisting things to make him look bad. Not necessarily intentionally or maliciously, but still. I can see why he would be annoyed that you're accusing him of that.

The thing about Rissa's comment on word twisting - the way Goats puts it makes it sound like what Searmin calls the "Rogue Knowledge Tell". I'm not sure how reliable that one is as a rogue tell, though. (It would actually apply in this case, I think - if Goats is a rogue, he wouldn't twist the words of his fellow rogues to make arguments, I think would be the logic.)

Actually, the most interesting thing I can see about Riss is that she apparently thought there were four rogues yesterDay and still voted to prevent a tie. (At 6I/4R, an innocent lynch followed by a ban is game over. A missed lynch doesn't allow the rogues any way to win.) I can't see it as really significant, though, because a rogue would almost certainly know the game wasn't going to be over. (I'm now assuming that there are 3 rogues or fewer, as I've said.) So I don't really know what to make of it. I haven't been reading Riss as rogue particularly.
----------------------------------------
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

Avatar by PokeMe.
[Jul 3, 2012 1:40:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

That quote should be attributed to goats not Cnu. Sorry.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 1:43:34 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

 
That quote should be attributed to goats not Cnu. Sorry.


And I missed a new page wehre Goats pointed that out. Way to go.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 1:55:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

rare wrote:
 
For what it's worth, I'm a lot more interested in yasmi due to Rissa's close interaction with her, particularly last night. I'm just way more sure about Rissa at this point, and I'm not going to jump on one person because of how I feel about another person without finding out that I'm right first.


Can u think about any other persons that might be a rogue, cuz i assure you re wrong bout myself.
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 3, 2012 2:10:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Member's Avatar


Joined: Oct 5, 2005
Posts: 1339
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

What is it with the quote attribution thing today? I never said that.
----------------------------------------
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

Avatar by PokeMe.
[Jul 3, 2012 2:12:18 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

 
What is it with the quote attribution thing today? I never said that.

Because Goats





.... is easily misattributable?
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 2:14:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Goats wrote: 
Also, I don't think that I've been less than civil to Rissa, but whatever.

Goats, earlier wrote: 
Rissa's case on me thus far essentially comes down to, "A rogue could have done all of these things!" Obviously I'm not really compelled, since it's about me, but seriously? Then you did A - ROAG! And then you did B - ROAG! You did C - ROAG! It's like really bad ROMS-themed slapstick.
Goats, earlier wrote: 
Have you even seen your posts on me, or are you too dehydrated to read them?
Goats, earlier wrote: 
Yes, I already went over this. Clearly you already know this because you've done a full review on me.

Goats wrote: 
I also disagree on your second point. Rissa claims that I'm twisting her words like I apparently twisted yours and phaedra's. It doesn't make any sense to make that claim unless she knows that you and phaedra are both innocent, otherwise who cares if I'm twisting a rogue's words?

A significant portion of cases are made revolving around other people. If, for example, I thought that you were trying to push easy and relatively safe votes on MrBriney and Riss, that would imply rogue knowledge because the only way that would make you a rogue is if MrBriney and Riss were innocent?
Goats wrote: 
You only get to innocent Rissa by way of innocent riku and innocent phaedra in that equation. That has nothing to do with my interpretation of phaedra's alignment.

You claim that Riss is a rogue who slipped the knowledge that Phaedra and I are innocent. It doesn't make any sense to make that claim unless you know that Phaedra and I are both innocent, otherwise it wouldn't be rogue knowledge because she'd be wrong. See the similarity?
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 2:17:03 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 15, 2005
Posts: 616
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I'm going to toss my opinion on the Goats is twisting comment.

I don't actually think it matters what the alignment of Riku and Phaedra are during this statement. I think the issue is whether or not Goats is twisting words and if there is a precedent for it.

She could have said Goats is twisting my words like he did to Joe and Amy.

That would have been the same point in my mind and would have lead to one question...Is Goats twisting words?

@Yasmi I read your post and I'm confused let's pretend we are at 3/4 rogues to you who are they? Simply put you HAVE to guess at them who do you guess they are?

I also think Riku has a point in that I believe Goats defended Rissa when people went all she doesn't make sense so she must be a rogue. But that's the vibe I got here with her whole well I thought Marinated was innocent so that means she is a rogue. I mean I understand it but it did take me a bit of thinking to get to the same point so I was a tad confused. I don't know that, that makes her a rogue.

Riku as this game goes on you seem to be making more and more sense. If you are a rogue can you just say so because you are just to frickin logical.
----------------------------------------
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 3, 2012 2:25:21 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

rare this is the right quote forgot to copy shooooooooooooot

 
Actually, the most interesting thing I can see about Riss is that she apparently thought there were four rogues yesterDay and still voted to prevent a tie. (At 6I/4R, an innocent lynch followed by a ban is game over. A missed lynch doesn't allow the rogues any way to win.) I can't see it as really significant, though, because a rogue would almost certainly know the game wasn't going to be over. (I'm now assuming that there are 3 rogues or fewer, as I've said.) So I don't really know what to make of it. I haven't been reading Riss as rogue particularly.

----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 3, 2012 2:37:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

classy if i had to put in a wild guess for rogues it would be goats, furare, dwizzles
i could put you and DD in the equation but i am not sure
hello dwizzles where are u?
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 3, 2012 2:41:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Clasalle wrote: 
If you are a rogue can you just say so because you are just to frickin logical.

But if I were a rogue, saying so would be.. illogical.

----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 2:51:35 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

riku, I do see what you're saying. I guess to me it just came off as a really nonchalant kind of statement a la, "Well duh, errbody knows phaedra was innocent!" I guess I'm more susceptible to that because I had so many ups and downs when it came to her.


Also, maybe I was a little on the mean side, but I still don't think the comparison to Haz is a good one at all.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 2:54:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

beeteedubs since clasalle has mentioned it too now, riku is referring to JM more than you are Haz. Linked, so you can read backwards a bit and see the context of Haz and JM there.


Not once have I said that Rissa is a distraction. I'm saying that she's a rogue.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 3:12:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

mehhh i am getting really sleepy, am i right and deadline is in about 4hours?
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 3, 2012 3:18:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 28, 2012
Posts: 582
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Yeah deadline is in less than 4 hours. I forgot because of the time change and had to double check there.
----------------------------------------
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
Avatar by emieangel
[Jul 3, 2012 3:40:14 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

As for what you actually voted on, yeah, it was more about JM. That wasn't what I was talking about though. I was talking about you being annoyed at how harsh they were coming out over something that was weird but not necessarily suspicious. That's the part that I found similar to what you're doing, not the distraction part.

Votecount wrote: 
Yasmi (2) -- Riku, Furare
Furare (1) -- Yasmi
Rissa (1) -- Goats
Goats (1) -- Rissa

No vote (4) -- Nalanthi, Clasalle, DementedDuck, Dwizzles

5 votes for a lynch.

----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 3:43:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Member's Avatar


Joined: Sep 21, 2007
Posts: 1088
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Yasmi, I don't really see the point of rehashing days old arguments when I feel like I've explained how I feel about Notjaret several times now. I suppose if anybody else really wants to know, speak up and I'll explain.

I think you're just trying to make anyone you can seem guilty, and I'm an easy target as a new player that is barely even active. I'm getting annoyed at the DON'T LYNCH ME I PROMISE I'M INNOCENT over and over again. It just seems like you're trying way too hard to appeal to emotions or psychology or whatever you want to call it.

Nalanthi: I voted for Master because he was my highest suspicion. Tying a vote wasn't a big deal to me at that point because I was scheduled to wake up before the deadline for an ally's blockade. Long story short, I woke up and had to reboot my computer(which takes foreverrrr so I ended up going back to sleep and missing the cade). Had I been awake and there was a threat of a tie, I would have been willing to switch to Goats. I never said I was relatively sure of Goats being a rogue, I meant that I felt he was a better option to lynch than Riss. Does that clarify things for you?

The cases on Yasmi make sense to me, so I'll be voting there this round unless something drastically changes.

#Vote: Yasmi
----------------------------------------
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 3, 2012 3:43:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

you know what guys i am tired and i want to sleep.
since ya all convinced i am a rogue i say one thing: gg rogues

#Unvote: Furare
#Vote: yasmi

----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 3, 2012 3:51:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

So I actually wanted to post this a couple of hours ago (After Furare's post). I started writing it and then I had to go make dinner.

So I have been looking at Marinated's lynch and some other things to try and develop Rogue axis and then trying them out against the vote shuffle for things. This is one of the things that led me to unvote Riku.

So in her initial claim Luvessey FoI'd a number of people and then posted a potential rogue list. It was
 
*AhoyLindsay
*Bunnylaroo / Riss_
*Dementedduck
*Dwizzles
*Furare
*Lassie
*Lotsofgoats
*Marinated
*Master2482
*Mrbriney
*Nalanthi
*Prosperity
*Talisker
*The_Jokerina / Cnuofesd
*Yasmi

The only person still alive and not on this list is Riku. Now someone (I think it was Furare) guessed that the Rogues banned Luv because they didn't know she was Naive. This theory looks pretty good. This causes me to FoI Riku. (Yea, this hurts inside).

Then I go and look at the people that didn't vote on the day that Marinated was lynched. I figure that there is probably a Rogue hiding in that group.

This group is:
 
Cnuofesd , Lotsofgoats, Luvessy , Marinated , Master , Mrbriney , Prosperity , Riku, Talisker, Phaedra


Cross referencing the conclusions from the two lists gives me goats as a possible Rogue. On the day of the lynch, he spends most of the time being upset at Smileo's quoting. This lets him dodge the entire lynch conversation. He does say he probably would not have voted for marinated as
Goats wrote: 
For what it's worth, I don't think I would have voted for marinated had I been around. About the only read I've gotten on roag marinated is watching her relentlessly pursue one person until he's dead.


Next I looked at those who were not on Marinated on day 7. That list gives me
 
Clasalle, Yasmi, DementedDuck, AhoyLindsay
So I went and looked at each of these people. Of them, Yasmi came up as the most suspicious. To me it looks like she was trying to get something going on Setsusa and then didn't get off soon enough to unvote to save a fellow Rogue. Thus she shifts to Dwizzles and tries to get something going on him. She wonders at the exact lynch time, which she has only done other time when she was on the chopping block herself (not sure, someone may be able to turn up a contradiction to this statement but I couldn't.)

At this point I think we are probably looking at one or two Rogues, with a slight chance of 3. I'm pretty sure we got a Rogue when one of the day 7 nonvoters was nightkilled.

So I found it interesting that Yasmi chose Master over Goats yesterday. It was a good read of the Votes, but she proved today that she doesn't read votes in the conventional manner. In fact she was proud of the fact. Also I had pointed out in my vote analysis that Master was only marginally better as a defense vote. She should know that she would pick up me and Rissa by voting Goats. I prompted her to do so and she still would not. There is also a great flip-flop where she was confident enough to strike him off her list of potential Rogues on Day 7 but then put him as a Rogue, probably the lawyer more recently but still hasn't voted him.


Add to this Goats's hmmmm, need to look at this case on Yasmi more and I get very suspicious.

#vote: Goats

I am marginally more confident he is a Rogue and would prefer to go in this order.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 5:14:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

My guess is also that there's two rogues -- Yasmi and Goats. Considering most of my suspicion on Goats stems from his interactions with Yasmi, I'm not going to be moving my vote to lynch Goats over Yasmi.
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 5:29:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 15, 2005
Posts: 616
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I am here. I am really not sure about Ms. Yasmi. I was doing some re-reading on the morning after bans and not a whole heck of a lot popped up to me.

I had the same sort of thought about Luv's ban as I was relooking at it. Which also gave me reason to believe in Riku.

Now I noticed Dwizzles says he found Yasmi's "Don't lynch me I'm innocent to be irritating." But I noticed when re-reading that he has actually done the exact same thing....

Either Dwizzles is new or he is a well coached rogue he seems to be able to toss his vote on and move the lynches along but I'm just not getting much of a feeling for where he is.

Goats...the whole thing today where he voted Riss. When part of his reasoning was that Riss said that she voted marinated because she believed her to be innocent. Simply wasn't the whole thing she said. It was a snippet to toss on her and I believe I remember Goats defending Riss in the past when she was a tad confusing. So his picking at her when she is being confusing I don't really see as innocent goats.

At this point I would say Goats (7), Dwizzles (8), and Furare (6). I know I need to spend the time to build a case there and it is getting a tad late in the game for procrastination.

That split vote of Sets keeps coming back to me and there is a post of hers (Furare) from the first day or so that jumps out at me. I'll try to find it after I toss this up.

To be honest everything Yasmi does screams rogue to me so it is hard for me to be biased. It is hard to say if it is rogue Yasmi or just Yasmi. I am around and would prefer to vote on one of the others. Can someone give us a votal? I'm off to find that one post by Furare.
----------------------------------------
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 3, 2012 5:39:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 28, 2012
Posts: 582
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I'm not home, but I think totals is this:

Yasmi: Riku, Furare, Dwizzles & Yasmi [4]
Goats: Riss & Nal [2]
Riss: Goats [1]

Not voting: DD, Lassie
----------------------------------------
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
Avatar by emieangel
[Jul 3, 2012 5:47:44 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 15, 2005
Posts: 616
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Well that was quick. Here it is

Furare wrote: 
Our contract is to kill people. 1.) Not killing people goes against the terms of that contract. We don't learn anything if we don't use our lynch weapon. Relying on anyone is a bad idea, generally. 2.) Relying on the rogues to give information with their ban is an even worse idea than that. 3.) Relying on roleholders to come out with something useful wouldn't be wise either. Depend on yourself and your conclusions. 4.) Don't look to anyone else to help you out. Reality isn't so kind.


I EDITED THE QUOTE> I ADDED FANCY NUMBERING SYSTEM. (<3 Lyaka)

1.) This to me jumped out only because others have mentioned that this blood thirsty mentality can be a bad idea from time to time. Also it is only mildly interesting she has not voted 3 times this game.

2.) So when I went back and read this, it may have been rogue glasses, but this could easily be a rogue laying the ground work for don't look at the bans guys they won't tell you nothing. Even though later she acknowledged the Luv ban, I believe.

3.) Still just don't give role holders weight for information. This would make it easier to write off what a role holder said if needed.

4.) Now this is dangerous to me only because we do have to at least attempt to work together as a town, simply because otherwise we don't get lynches. But according to Furare we shouldn't listen to anyone else s case because reality isn't so kind and it won't help us out.

Now I will add that I may have been looking at this looking for suspicion with some pretty cat-eyed rogue glasses, but no matter how many times I read this it all just smelled pretty stinky to me.

@PE DD You gonna vote?

I like to procrastinate guys but I really don't wanna vote for Yasmi simply because after the last game I have tried to keep my distance here.
----------------------------------------
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 3, 2012 5:51:48 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 15, 2005
Posts: 616
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

fluff--For the last couple days when I sit down to read I get
"This is the game that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends."
Stuck in my head.

/fluff
----------------------------------------
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 3, 2012 6:00:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 28, 2012
Posts: 582
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I think DD posted intention to vote for me, but not sure if he's around or it changed.
----------------------------------------
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
Avatar by emieangel
[Jul 3, 2012 6:06:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I am in bed and cant sleep. Apologies for mistakes and lack of fanciness, I m posting from phone. I was going to suicide but then I remembered where I stand on that issue: it's for cowards. I aint one.
Dwizzles ure been sheeping ure a rogue.
Goats interactions are very strange. I am convinced.ure a rogue too.
I think the third one is furare but might be wrong.on that one.
If town wants to kill me its fine but not gonna kill myself.
#Unvote: Yasmi
#Vote: Goats

----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 3, 2012 6:11:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Come join us on Goats Clasalle. We have cake.

(The cake is a lie.)
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 6:13:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jul 15, 2005
Posts: 616
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Nal I am now very scared to move to Goats. It might be cakes with nuts. I'm allergic to nuts...no really I am.
----------------------------------------
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 3, 2012 6:17:06 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 28, 2012
Posts: 582
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I'm not home, but I think totals is this:

Yasmi: Riku, Furare, Dwizzles [3]
Goats: Riss & Nal, Yasmi [3]
Riss: Goats [1]

Not voting: DD, Lassie
----------------------------------------

Sorry not much help at the moment since I'm on my phone.
----------------------------------------
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
Avatar by emieangel
[Jul 3, 2012 6:17:54 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates