• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  


Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2964
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 250027 times and has 2963 replies Next Thread
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Furare wrote: 
It's got to be due to some sort of rogue scheme, though, because I really can't see any rogue team making that many mistakes about deadlines. I mean, it's not like TheRack is playing, lol. The first ban miss (Round 2) could've been a mistake, because I've seen rogues very nearly miss early deadlines when they're still getting settled into the game. The other two? I strongly doubt it.

Do you think what I suggested regarding roleblocking is a possibility? I haven't ever been in a game with so many innocents having the ability to roleblock, so I'm not sure.

Yasmi wrote: 
Also it crossed my mind that besides rogues trying to recruit people there could also be the possibility of a rogue being converted to a townie. (saw something like psychiatrist/saulus, etc) - i know it is a long shot but it might explain the missed ban?

Very, very unlikely. If a rogue got converted to innocent, they would still know who the other rogues are.
Yasmi wrote: 
I have to admit that Lyaka did a pretty good description of you WIFOM or WIFOY does not matter.

Lyaka ignored all possibilities where the ban did not involve Dwizzles, so no, she did not. I don't think it's unlikely that Dwizzles is a rogue, but in my opinion, this reasoning is not at all valid.

------

I think that Nal has the right idea of looking at the vote-shuffle, and he may even be drawing the right conclusions, but I think it's much harder to draw conclusions when there are no confirmed rogues in the group. For example, on Day 6, it's pretty easy to see how Marinated's suspicion of Mads grew as the town's suspicion on Yasmi grew, and how she managed to push the vote off Yasmi and onto Mads while describing her level of willingness to vote for each major lynch candidate besides Yasmi. It's much easier to draw conclusions from that knowing that Marinated is a rogue.

There's people that moved on to Master, but it seems like it may be just as likely that the move was because of the vote on Yasmi (as well as you saying you found the case compelling). There's then the question of why there was not a move to Goats (as is there the question of why not to Yasmi if they were moving on account of Goats). Perhaps it's because both Yasmi and Goats are rogues. However, I'm sticking with the case that doesn't rely on circumstantial evidence. If we manage to lynch Yasmi toDay (3rd time's the charm!) and she does turn up rogue, then I'll be able to look at the lynch dance more easily.
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 2, 2012 1:57:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I believe I will be lynched today Riku unless I come up with some compelling case against someone. Unfortunatly Riku the 3rd time is a charm won't make me a rogue. :( You re looking in the wrong direction my dear.

I was thinking during my train ride and 2 thoughts came up:

1) Furare's hammervote towards Marinated gave her an easy FoI. If Furare would not vote there she would become suspcious and Marinated would not have been lynched. Town might have lynched one after the other and then two rogues would have come uncovered.
Starting to think that the hammervote was the heck of a strategy


2) Classy's self preservation vote does also not mean she is innocent at all. I also see that as a great rogue strategy.


GOATS I wanna know your thougths before I go crazy:)


With all this I decided that for now I am

#Vote:Furare
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 2, 2012 2:18:56 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 28, 2012
Posts: 582
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

YAY missed ban!

Riku have you considered that possibility when a rogue was lynched that they were setting up a target for the easy lynch rope? I really see Yasmi's town meta rather than her pointing to more of a rogue. Marinated is one of those great players and I recall Marinated defending Yasmi when they both were innocent.

Okay say everyone is right about there being 4 living rogues in this game now. I am responsible for Master's lynch yesterday because I hammered him because I was fighting the back and forth feelings of is he rogue or is he innocent. (Btw Sorry Master. :( ) If we end up mislynching today it's over. We need to hit a rogue. >.>

I only moved to Master because I have been reading Yasmi as innocent this whole game and I feel like she's doing her usual town meta. I don't see her as a rogue, sorry guys, but I don't. As for Master I was reading him as rogue, but I was also reading him as a possible innocent.

I still believe there's a higher chance of Goats being rogue for reasons I stated previously.

Oh Nal, you can go edit your votes on the wiki cause I'm just tempted to do <font color="grey"> Nalanthi x4 </font> Nalanthi

Yes, I'm a lazy ass about the Wiki today. :P

I should go answer 'Rare question that she stated previously. I didn't answer it before last day ended because I was half asleep and like to reply when I'm awake. I ignored it mainly because of the snark (which I deserve) because I don't want to be snarky back. >.>
----------------------------------------
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
Avatar by emieangel
[Jul 2, 2012 2:24:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Riss wrote: 
Riku have you considered that possibility when a rogue was lynched that they were setting up a target for the easy lynch rope? I really see Yasmi's town meta rather than her pointing to more of a rogue. Marinated is one of those great players and I recall Marinated defending Yasmi when they both were innocent.

I think that's really unlikely. It's one thing for a rogue to heavily defend an innocent. I could see that being a setup. However, that wasn't even close to what happened. Marinated seemed to show some suspicion of Yasmi, and yet very subtly saved her from a lynch. If you just looked through Marinated's posts and didn't pay attention to the votecount or the surrounding posts, nothing would seem weird because she doesn't say anything indicating that she's trying to save Yasmi, or anything saying whether she's willing to vote Yasmi, or even anything that suggests Yasmi was involved in the lynch at all. It's really quite sneaky, which is clear from seeing that the people who previously reviewed Marinated after her lynch didn't say they noticed anything fishy about it. I think it's far too subtle to be attempting to leave a false trail.
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 2, 2012 3:44:09 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Riku, I'd have a much easier life if you were not so convincing even when you were dead wrong.

The other problem is that I am having problems putting you in a team with other Rogues in the vote dance.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 2, 2012 5:36:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

For what it's worth, I'm much more sure of Yasmi being a rogue than I was of Cnu.
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 2, 2012 5:40:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

 
For what it's worth, I'm much more sure of Yasmi being a rogue than I was of Cnu.

I'm more inclined to think you are a Rogue than before we lynched Cnu.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 2, 2012 5:52:26 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Nalanthi wrote: 
Goats immediately defense votes. With one of his reasons being
 
and just how often she (and Bunny) has been dodging the vote.
So my first question:
@Goats
What exactly did you mean by the above quote. Can you give us an example or three?

Bunnylaroo was a no vote in rounds 1, 4, and 5. She voted for Lyaka in rounds 2 and 3, leaving us with exactly nothing. Riss was a no vote in round 6. She voted Mrbriney in round 8, Cnu in round 9, and then me in round 10 when both of them were up for the lynch at different points during the day, which appears to me as a rather convenient drop-off. The only thing to her credit as far as her pattern goes is her vote on marinated (5th out of 8 total), but I could go either way with that placement in particular.

As to last night's voting, I think that riku's case on Yasmi is well argued and generally strong, but seeing AhoyLindsay on the review made me consider whether his role would really work if he had to get a rogue lynched. I got into an ongoing WIFOM argument with myself, and I was hoping that not forcing a lynch was the better move. Obviously Rissa felt otherwise.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 2, 2012 6:08:17 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I realize that. So I encourage you to go back and read Marinated's posts on Day 6 for yourself.

Preview edit: At Nalanthi, but really, you all should.
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 2, 2012 6:10:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 28, 2012
Posts: 582
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Okay Goats since you are doing everything in your power to make me look more guilty than I really am. I'll explain why I voted where each day.

I replaced in Day 6.

Mads was lynched and Yasmi the runner up. (I didn't vote) See below for why I didn't vote.

Day 7:

Marinated was lynched. (I voted here)
I previously voted for Riku.

Day 8:

AL was lynched and Mrbriney was the runner up. ( I voted Mrbriney)

Day 9:

Talisker was lynched and Cnuofesd was the runner up. (I voted Cnu)

Day 10:

Cnu was lynched and there was really no runner up for the lynch.
I voted Goats.

Day 11:

I voted Goats, but then decided to last minute switch to Master because I already stated I was suspicious of him for his actions in previous days.

Role claim of mine here.

Bunny tracked Talisker and Mads on Night 2 & 3.

Due to the result I figured that they were either innocent who either didn't use their role that night or didn't have a role. The conclusion that either could have been rogue who didn't do anything that night was easily in my mind. I saw Talisker hunting for rogues. I was reading Mads as innocent and not a rogue feel.

Here's my initial post when starting into the game.
In that post I stated that I didn't see Yasmi as a rogue because the nature of her posts just seem to be her innocent-meta and not rogue-meta.

Here is where I stated that I don't see that Yasmi is a rogue, but I also don't see the case on Mads and asked for an explanation.

I voted Riku on Day 7 because of my result on Night 6, but removed my vote due to Luvessy's claim. I voted Marinated because of reading her as both innocent, but also rogue. I read her as 90% innocent which left 10% rogue. I already stated I do have to flip my reads on Marinated to get a "true" read on her. Flipping it results to this: 10% innocent and 90% of a rogue read. This is my "mixture" of both reads.

Day 8:
Here is the start of the reasons for voting Mrbriney. There was a few things after that made me want to keep my vote on him. By the time deadline approached, I was dehydrated and didn't feel well. The constant food pictures at the time made my stomach turn the wrong way. I didn't feel like changing my vote at the time.

Day 9:

I thought Talisker was innocent due to the results of my claim. I also thought I saw a rogue distancing between Cnu and Marinated.

Day 10:

I already stated my reasons for not voting Cnu and why I voted Goats.

Day 11:

It's already stated for why I voted you, but the last minute switch to Master was because I thought there was a chance of him being rogue and that's the reason why I switched. Looking back on it. I shouldn't have voted and I should have let it tie lynch. Though letting it tie lynch we would have had the same Day 11 discussion on Day 12.

_______

As far as why Bunny voted where and why I can't speak for her, but if you go back you can look at her explanations of her voting pattern.
----------------------------------------
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
Avatar by emieangel
[Jul 2, 2012 7:24:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

 
I realize that. So I encourage you to go back and read Marinated's posts on Day 6 for yourself.

Preview edit: At Nalanthi, but really, you all should.

I did that already actually. Now what i want to look at is what Yasmi did when marinated was lynched.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 2, 2012 7:53:13 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

Member's Avatar


Joined: Oct 5, 2005
Posts: 1339
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Riss: I'm almost certain that there can't be four rogues, because there's no reason why the ban would have been missed if there were. I don't think "everyone" is saying that there are.

Riku: If the ban is prevented by any means that would usually return a 'ban failed' message, to my mind. I mean, that's just the terminology I would use, but to me it's what makes the most sense.

Yasmi: I'm honestly not sure that anyone would have been more suspicious of me than of anyone else who didn't vote Marinated. Nor am I sure that she would've been lynched at all if I hadn't done what I did. Basically, your statement is "This could've been a rogue strategy so I think that it is." I mean, sure, I guess I might have done that as a rogue, though I don't know. (Of course, it's worth bearing in mind that the game where I was "a rogue" and slaughtered my team for FoI, I wasn't actually a rogue at all - I had a separate win condition and needed them all dead.)

To be honest, from where I'm sitting it looks very much like you're flailing around trying to throw suspicion at pretty much anyone you can find who isn't you. There's this post, where you start with how Riku's role could be a rogue one, then DD's (and FWIW that example makes no sense; I can't think of a definition of "Traitor" that involves searching anyone for anything), and then dig up a Days-old argument against Dwizzles. Then about how you can't read Goats, or me. Taken with your next post, it just looks like you're trying to get something to stick to someone - pretty much anyone - who isn't you.

Nalanthi: I feel like vote patterns can be a useful way to catch rogues if you have enough information, but if we've got to the point where someone can say with a straight face "my suspicion isn't really based on your actions" then it might have gone a bit far. >.>

Ugh, I wrote most of this last night but then fell asleep. Had to recover it using the Lazarus thing this morning and finish it. This happens so often that it isn't even funny anymore. >.>

Anyway, going to

#Vote: Yasmi6

With the correct formatting this time.

I'm really not convinced that either Goats or Riss is a rogue at the moment. I think Riku is innocent but I'm not entirely sure why. (The Cnu thing has something to do with it; I can't see him pushing someone he would know to be a town roleholder so hard as a rogue. So I guess my conclusions from that are the opposite of Nalanthi's. :P) I'll be back later with thoughts on other people, right now I have to try not to miss my train.
----------------------------------------
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

Avatar by PokeMe.
[Jul 2, 2012 11:28:47 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Nal wrote (about Riku)
 
 
For what it's worth, I'm much more sure of Yasmi being a rogue than I was of Cnu.

I'm more inclined to think you are a Rogue than before we lynched Cnu.


I was sure Cnou was innocent, I am sure I am. I see the witchhunt starting
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 3, 2012 12:53:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Member's Avatar


Joined: Mar 31, 2006
Posts: 3153
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I intended to post in my college break but apparently it'd kill them to warn us in advance when every damn computer lab is going to be shut for one reason or another so I'll post when I get home.

Grumble.
----------------------------------------
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 3, 2012 4:34:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

::head asplodes::

Ok. Completely do not understand Yasmi's move voting for Furare. Nope. It doens't take a rocket scientist to see that there is little to no reason for yesterDay's Yasmi voters not to vote Yasmi again today, so Yasmi has to know that she has a lynch to dodge. Yet she votes someone that has no sustained suspicion and no one listed as willing to switch to.

::head asplode again::

Yasmi, perhaps you want to review people's preferences from last round and stated switches and reconsider your vote to something that will work better for you?

In the meantime, I'm gonna
#unvote:Riku

I've been looking back at vote patterns and he seems pretty uncoordinated with anyone I might deem a Rogue. I'll be back for a vote later today.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 8:13:50 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Waffling on yasmi, and then suddenly a Rissa post...



So you say that you voted for marinated because you thought that she was innocent, that you generally leaned innocent on pretty much everybody who was being lynched after you joined the game even if you had voted for them previously, and that pictures of food in the thread had an effect on your thinking. Come on, really?

The thing about your vote on marinated that I have to consider is whether you were trying to make it look like a bandwagon in hopes of swinging votes away from it while having a shot at some FoI if that plan failed. Your explanation screams fake to me, so I'm thinking that this is exactly the case.

#Vote: Rissa
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 8:52:55 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
DementedDuck

Member's Avatar


Joined: Mar 31, 2006
Posts: 3153
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Yasmi wrote: 
DD's item recycler could be a version of some traitor.
Somebody else already touched on this, but lolwat? How on earth could my item recycler role be a traitor role?
I appreciate that you don't want to be lynched, but attempting to throw nonsensical suspicions on anyone and everyone just to save yourself is not going to help the town win.
Rissa wrote: 
I voted Marinated because of reading her as both innocent, but also rogue. I read her as 90% innocent which left 10% rogue. I already stated I do have to flip my reads on Marinated to get a "true" read on her. Flipping it results to this: 10% innocent and 90% of a rogue read. This is my "mixture" of both reads.
...what? I really hope you don't think that was actually a good reason to vote for her.

Rissa is currently my only strong suspicion, so I reread all the posts today to get a better read on Yasmi and apart from her tendency to throw random suspicions at anyone, didn't find much so I'll read back further later tonight. I'm rereading Yasmi because she was nearly lynched yesterday and may be lynched today. Obviously I don't want to be a singleton vote at this stage in the game, so I need to get a better idea about the people being lynched so I can decide where I stand.
----------------------------------------
Evilduck/Superduck.
Emerald, Cerulean, and that other one.
Now in Obsidian flavour.

I record puzzles.
[Jul 3, 2012 9:30:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 28, 2012
Posts: 582
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Again Goats with twisting my words.

I voted for Marinated because she was showing both patterns of rogue and innocent play styles. Every single game I get a rogue read on her she tends to be innocent (DBF, Ctu) and every game I end up getting an innocent read on her she tends to be rogue (Gorillas, LS). I simply came to the conclusion in the middle of LS game that I have to flip whatever feeling I get for a true conclusion and go from there.
Marinated 10% rogue feel was mainly due to her voting style on Days 4, 5 & 6. Otherwise yeah I saw her innocent style appear.

As for you saying I leaned innocent on everyone that was lynched IS a lie. I was not leaning innocent on Master in the beginning and he kept rising, by the time he claimed he has a high FoS on my list. When he claimed it remained, but when I ended up getting redirected from DD's house to Master's and noticed that he had a day action made me rethink about his alignment. Also no where did I vote Talisker, AL, Mads. I already stated why I un-voted Cnu because of the claim that he claimed to have and Mrbriney was removed not lynched.

Yes, Goats if you read my posts you would realize I was at a water park all day last Wed and I was driving there 30 mins before the deadline and then we realized that the deadline was at night not the morning. By the time I hit lunch DD already claimed, but I didn't really have enough time to make a post or really think about the claim, but glancing at it looked legit. When the park closed I waited for about an hour afterwards for my friend and then we started driving home. Place is about an hour with traffic from my house and 1 and a half from hers and I ended up taking the wrong road and going the long ass drive home. I was already feeling like crap, dizzy and felt like I was going to fall asleep. Dropped her off and then went to my home and didn't feel well when I got home. Yes, the food pictures were making me sick, but that's not the reason for not changing my vote on that Day. I didn't have a read either way on AL and did not feel comfortable changing my vote. I already stated that Mrbriney had done things after I voted him that wanted me to keep my vote on him which I did.

My explanation is not fake as much as you believe it is. It's the mindset that I am following on Marinated since I read her wrong every game that I thought she was rogue in and the game that I thought she was innocent in she happened to be rogue herself. I was voting her because I thought she was rogue. I wasn't looking for any type of FoI for voting her and I sure as hell didn't have plans in motion when I voted for her.

Also:
#vote: Goats


You are doing a great job for twisting any context of any player to make them look rogue. You did it to Riku, did it to Phaedra and now you are doing it to me.

Did you even give a reason why you didn't vote for Marinated on the day she was lynched?
----------------------------------------
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
Avatar by emieangel
[Jul 3, 2012 9:33:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Rissa wrote: 
You are doing a great job for twisting any context of any player to make them look rogue. You did it to Riku, did it to Phaedra and now you are doing it to me.

Have you even seen your posts on me, or are you too dehydrated to read them?
Rissa wrote: 
Did you even give a reason why you didn't vote for Marinated on the day she was lynched?

Yes, I already went over this. Clearly you already know this because you've done a full review on me.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 9:53:42 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Nal as i wrote earlier my rogue radar seems to be completly scuppered up, and I start thinking I need some reverse psychology. joke apart, I thought Furare's hammervote on Marinated would be a great hiding for rogue Furare. If Furare wouldnt have voted for Marinated, probably everyone would be questioning her why. Considering she voted seemed a great therory for me.

Now back to my suspicions: I dont think Riss is rogue, DD I am inclined to believe that he aint neither, same about Riku.

Dwizzles, Goats and still have suspicions, but cant really make a case on Goats, since it is just my inner feeling :(

Classy I start having my doubts so see if I was wrong thinking she was innocent. But I think no matter what, me and Classy will always think the same of each other.

Nal, hmmmmm, your novels are almost as amusing as your wife's. I dont agree with all your statements and also dont think you re right on Riku but you make a good effort and some interesting statitics.


I am willing to switch my vote if town agrees to find someone more "rogueish" than Furare. We have to play as a group, but warning right now that I aint joining a lynch move for either Riss or Riku.


For those who like to look at voting patterns, I know I am an amusing case xD

Dear Mods please make me a rogue next game so I can start having some fun, really tired of being a RI all those games, specially now when I am actually having a great time.
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 3, 2012 9:58:33 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 28, 2012
Posts: 582
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Goats wrote: 
Rissa wrote: 
You are doing a great job for twisting any context of any player to make them look rogue. You did it to Riku, did it to Phaedra and now you are doing it to me.

Have you even seen your posts on me, or are you too dehydrated to read them?
Rissa wrote: 
Did you even give a reason why you didn't vote for Marinated on the day she was lynched?

Yes, I already went over this. Clearly you already know this because you've done a full review on me.


Goats you are literally twisting the words on my voting pattern to dismiss my whole voting pattern as a whole. Along with throwing in facts which aren't true as you stated I voted for people whom I thought was innocent. As for the last comment I'm going to ignore it because it was uncalled for.

I did a full review on you, but somehow I missed it. I'll go back and check it again. >.>
----------------------------------------
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
Avatar by emieangel
[Jul 3, 2012 10:11:46 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Looking closer at this sentence...
Rissa wrote: 
You are doing a great job for twisting any context of any player to make them look rogue. You did it to Riku, did it to Phaedra and now you are doing it to me.

This quote doesn't do what it's intended to do (i.e. throw suspicion on me) unless you know that both riku and phaedra are innocent. I'm pretty sure that riku is innocent due to the information we got from Luvessy regarding the attack on him in relation to the failed ban, but we have no information on phaedra's alignment since she was killed without having it revealed.

And I'm darn sure that I'm not twisting your words.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 10:26:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

I find the way Goats is going after Riss really weird. Especially because he's pretty close to what he jumped on Haz for doing a couple of games ago.

He's also been waffling and "I don't know what to think!" on Yasmi for about 3 days.
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 11:52:44 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

That's not at all a fair comparison. Haz jumps on Rissa pretty much every game in day 1 or day 2 because she winds up being floundery over something that says nothing about her alignment. This is Rissa in day alotmorethanthat having literally no sensible explanation for her voting (which may be a wash with her, I guess, but somehow I expect better than this) and most recently slipping that she may have known phaedra's alignment.

For what it's worth, I'm a lot more interested in yasmi due to Rissa's close interaction with her, particularly last night. I'm just way more sure about Rissa at this point, and I'm not going to jump on one person because of how I feel about another person without finding out that I'm right first.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 12:10:23 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Member's Avatar


Joined: Aug 14, 2010
Posts: 1099
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Goats said:
 
For what it's worth, I'm a lot more interested in yasmi due to Rissa's close interaction with her, particularly last night. I'm just way more sure about Rissa at this point, and I'm not going to jump on one person because of how I feel about another person without finding out that I'm right first.


care to elaborate a bit more?

as far as i am concerned i voted first not Rissa. also according to my maths if Nal, Riss and me voted for you you could have easily swithed to myself and make it even and no lynch would have happen.

Unfortunately I was soooo wrong about Master. Believe me if I could have gonne back I wouldnt have voted for him. we are very few and we need as many innocents to win.
I dont wanna speculate on numbers again because I was wrong but if we (town) want to win we need to hit a rogue tonight.
----------------------------------------
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Avatar by Cattrin

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 3, 2012 12:21:39 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

She was basically playing along with you last night.


I actually want to go back and look at that again, brbz.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 12:35:24 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Member's Avatar


Joined: Feb 28, 2012
Posts: 582
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Goats wrote: 
That's not at all a fair comparison. Haz jumps on Rissa pretty much every game in day 1 or day 2 because she winds up being floundery over something that says nothing about her alignment. This is Rissa in day alotmorethanthat having literally no sensible explanation for her voting (which may be a wash with her, I guess, but somehow I expect better than this) and most recently slipping that she may have known phaedra's alignment.


Um, I do have a sensible explanation for where I voted each day. I never slipped that I knew Phaedra's alignment because frankly I don't know her alignment. I felt she was rogue in the beginning, I made a case against her with questions. She answered those questions and I admitted that I made a mistake on my part. I removed the vote and went elsewhere to search for possible rogues. From there I didn't feel like she was rogue anymore, but I felt an innocent vibe on her. This is sort of why I didn't agree with DD using his item on Phaedra because I didn't feel she was rogue by that time.
----------------------------------------
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
Avatar by emieangel
[Jul 3, 2012 12:46:01 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Member's Avatar


Joined: Jan 19, 2009
Posts: 1812
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Goats wrote: 
That's not at all a fair comparison. Haz jumps on Rissa pretty much every game in day 1 or day 2 because she winds up being floundery over something that says nothing about her alignment. This is Rissa in day alotmorethanthat having literally no sensible explanation for her voting (which may be a wash with her, I guess, but somehow I expect better than this) and most recently slipping that she may have known phaedra's alignment.

Seems similar to me. In both cases, it's pretty much "This doesn't really make sense, therefore you're a rogue, and therefore I don't have to be civil".

As for the "slip" about Phaedra, you're doing the same thing you claim she was. What you said doesn't throw suspicion on Riss unless you know Phaedra actually was innocent.
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 3, 2012 12:56:43 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Member's Avatar


Joined: Apr 4, 2005
Posts: 10163
Status: Offline
Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Except that Haz votes for Rissa because he thinks she's a distraction, not because he thinks she's a rogue. Also, I don't think that I've been less than civil to Rissa, but whatever.


I also disagree on your second point. Rissa claims that I'm twisting her words like I apparently twisted yours and phaedra's. It doesn't make any sense to make that claim unless she knows that you and phaedra are both innocent, otherwise who cares if I'm twisting a rogue's words? You only get to innocent Rissa by way of innocent riku and innocent phaedra in that equation. That has nothing to do with my interpretation of phaedra's alignment.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 3, 2012 1:19:29 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi



Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Posts: 982
Status: Offline

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post
Reply with Quote

Cnu wrote: 
I also disagree on your second point. Rissa claims that I'm twisting her words like I apparently twisted yours and phaedra's. It doesn't make any sense to make that claim unless she knows that you and phaedra are both innocent, otherwise who cares if I'm twisting a rogue's words? You only get to innocent Rissa by way of innocent riku and innocent phaedra in that equation. That has nothing to do with my interpretation of phaedra's alignment.

This is like Cnu's argument, maybe I was trying to misrepresent things to get you to vote a rogue argument. Innocents shouldn't need to twist words. When they do, it makes it oh so much easier for the Rogues to do it and get away with it. It is bad play on an innocents part.

Grah.
----------------------------------------
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 3, 2012 1:24:08 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates