• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 2964
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 249529 times and has 2963 replies Next Thread
Lotsofgoats

Re: ROMS: (DC)XV -- GAME ON Reply to this Post

Mkay, so I'm here.

Just doing the last bit of this lookover on yasmi re: riku.
----------------------------------------
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Jul 1, 2012 7:02:48 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Rissa are you here?

Yasmi, why Master and not Goats?
Nalanthi - A Blatant PvPer, War Monger and Officer of the Falcon's Fury.
-Midnight (Retired)
Tamman - Head of a Merchant Empire, and Strategist of Black Plague
-Viridian (Retired)
Nalanthi - Mercenary and scalawag.
-Malachite
[Jul 1, 2012 7:18:06 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Yes I'm around. >.>
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
[Jul 1, 2012 7:20:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

So that info is genuine and the timing of the last vote in particular is the most interesting part of it, but I'm hesitant to shake things up this late. At the same time, I'm also worried about somebody swooping in and putting me ahead in the last second. I almost prefer a tie here. Ugh.

I don't think my brain works anymore.
[Jul 1, 2012 7:20:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

i dont have an exact vote count but with rare's vote i thought i was one in front of master, i ll happy switch if someone switches
anyone has accurate votecount?
i am suspicious of both nal so i am fine with either tbh
Yasmi on Meridian
Yasmi/Ayani on all oceans
Captain of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Jul 1, 2012 7:21:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

My votecount has yallntied at three.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 1, 2012 7:23:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Master: Lassie, Dwizzles, Yasmi [3]
Yasmi: Riku, Master, Furare [3]
Goats: Riss, Nalanthi [2]
Riss: Dementedduck, Goats [2]

Current count as it stands.
Some things are more than what you say, they're what you do. Some things you say cause there's no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
[Jul 1, 2012 7:23:58 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Wow. Yea, I totally forgot to add yasmi and Furare to the totals that you posted before, so I still thought it was a 4-way tie.

I think I almost pooped for no reason D:
[Jul 1, 2012 7:25:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

also if i switch to goats he can easily put me ahead and i dont like that last min excitement.
Yasmi on Meridian

[Jul 1, 2012 7:25:43 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

#unvote: Goats
#vote: Master

Don't want a tie.
[Jul 1, 2012 7:29:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Riss_

Yasmi is reading as innocent to me. >.>
[Jul 1, 2012 7:30:17 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

stop?
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 1, 2012 7:37:16 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RogueQuitex

Stop I'm here I'm here

-----------

Master (4): Clasalle, Dwizzles, Yasmi6, Riss_
Yasmi (3): Riku743, Master, Furare
Riss (2): Dementedduck, Goats
Goats (1): Nalanthi

Apparently Master's deaded. Will double check before confirming. Brbs!

Master2482 has been lynched!
Alignment: Innocent
Role: Lottery Voodoo
Mafia Equivalent: None. It is actually none. I triple checked.

deadline is in about 11 hrs, night actions due at 7:00 PM PST
Co-Moderating ROMS DCXV with Rogue_JM
(ROMS XV: DC)

I'm full of the evilz.
BANZORZ!
[Edit 2 times, last edit by RogueQuitex at Jul 1, 2012 8:11:06 AM]
[Jul 1, 2012 7:46:03 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
master2482

He was in his run-down shack when they found him. It had no running water, no electricity, no anything. All that was in it was a bed, a radio, and a wood-burning stove. It didn't bother him any, because he knew that one day, he would get out of it. One day, he would pick the right numbers. His floor was covered with old lottery tickets and notebooks filled with predictions on the next day's numbers. Today, his notebook said the winning numbers would be "1,2,3,4,5". He was listening to them call out the numbers on the radio. As the one came out, he was surprised. The two, astonished. On three, however, there was a loud bang on his door. At four, his door was broken down. He was dragged outside and killed before he could hear the last number.

Edit:
Then Batman beats everyone up. :D
(Forgot the superhero thingy)

The people about there, had they been awake instead of asleep, at other times would have seen even stranger things. Some day, but not at this time, I shall make an announcement of something that I never once dreamed of.

[Edit 1 times, last edit by master2482 at Jul 1, 2012 12:02:43 PM]
[Jul 1, 2012 10:43:26 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
RogueQuitex

Day on!

Ban missed. Again.

Deadline is in 48 hrs, so that is June July 3rd 7:30 PM PST. You need 5 votes.

:)
Co-Moderating ROMS DCXV with Rogue_JM
(ROMS XV: DC)

I'm full of the evilz.
BANZORZ!
[Edit 1 times, last edit by RogueQuitex at Jul 1, 2012 7:35:49 PM]
[Jul 1, 2012 7:17:57 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Whew.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 1, 2012 7:32:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

The shuffling last night has not lowered my suspicion of Yasmi, but it's certainly raised some conditional suspicions, if Yasmi is indeed a rogue.

I also roleblocked Dwizzles last Night, using the umbrella that Cnu gave me on Day 9. This was just gut and due to some earlier suspicion and the timing of him voting Master (I figured that if Yasmi is a rogue, they wouldn't send the ban through her, due to people being suspicious of her). However, I'm wary to jump to conclusions from this, due to me roleblocking Talisker on the night of a failed ban and he being innocent.

For now,

#Vote: Yasmi
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 1, 2012 8:12:38 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Ban missed. Interesting.

Someone was gonna go back and look at who was posting right after Bans. I'm gonna come up on that list, as while I was still teaching it was right before bed and during my planning period. Since summer started, it is still shortly before bed (in one of my prime posting periods if you look) and Midmorning right after breakfast. Make of it what you will.

In my general opinion of vote early, vote often, so we aren't trying to find consensus in the last 6 hours of the Day...
#vote:Riku
#unvote:Riku
#vote:Dwizzles
#unvote:Dwizzles
#vote: Goats
#unvote:Goats
#vote:Yasmi
#unvote:Yasmi

Those are my vote preferences at the current moment, left in a way that should get recorded fairly permanently in the vote record. It reads top to bottom with the people I am happiest voting for. Gonna go ahead and leave my vote at the top of my list for now...
#vote:Riku

On the # of Rogues
This is really only interesting if you like knowing when you are in lylo, which I do. If not, feel free to skip. The only way I see yesterday working out and there being 4 rogues left alive is if all four of the candidates involved were innocent, if that is the case, we might as well pack it in now. So assuming that at least one is a rogue... I think we have three, maybe two rogues left. I will try and post more on this in the morning.

On missed bans and rogue roles:
This part colored to draw attention. I find it reasonable to Rissa's statement that the Rogues do not have shared powers but instead have roles to fit with the way that this game is structured. I feel that the Rogues have missed too many bans to not be gaining some power related benefit from it. Three times suggests a role and not an item based power. My guess would be that they have to miss the ban in order to carry out whatever the action is. Hopefully, it isn't conversion or we are potentially at lylo today and three conversions would be quite a lot... unless we only started with one or two rogues. Hmm disheartening thought. Furare, care to weigh in on balance here? Anyway, I am going to tentatively endorse Rissa's idea that a roleholder with an active power is a Rogue.

On Riku.
My case against Riku has not evolved significantly since I posted it yesterDay. Really not gonna bother hashing it out again.

On Dwizzles
His posts seem to be getting less frequent but more on point. Almost like his time is taken up elsewhere but still doing analysis of the game.

On Goats
Due to the way that the I feel that the votes landed yesterday, I feel that one of either Rissa or Goats is Rogue. I'm feeling Goats more than Rissa at this moment, but that may change as I dive into the vote analysis. Stay tuned tomorrow.

On Yasmi
Her vote pattern is suspicious as posted by Riku. I have found some mitigating evidence which is why she is so far down my vote list. Will try and get a post and links together, but may not get to it tomorrow.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 1, 2012 8:12:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Hi!

At Nalanthi: There was a period of time where I was completely uninterested in playing ROMS. I still am to a degree, but we're at the point in the game where we're in danger of losing, and I don't want to be blamed for a potential loss in my fist game. I'd like to play ROMS again eventually, probably when I'm back in school and have time to be at my computer all day.(and not working 50-60 hour work weeks like I am this summer). So, I'm going to try and be more active the remainder of the game, mostly because I feel that an inactive townie generally aids the rogues at this point, and you guys are cool people and don't deserve that.

A lot of my inactivity has basically just been me trying to figure out how ROMS works. I'm no good at compiling cases, and I do admire those who are. Sometimes I just really don't know what to post. I'll read cases and I'll be like OH THIS MAKES SENSE, and then I'll read somebody's defense and I'll be like OH THIS MAKES SENSE, TOO. Maybe I'll get better with time and experience, and also when I'm not spending 8+ hours a day doing mundane marketing internship type tasks on a computer.

@Riku or anyone: How do the mechanics of "role-blocking" work. Is it only role-blocking if you have a role, or do you actually find that out? I'm particularly interested in Riku's answer.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 1, 2012 8:37:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
riku743

Oh, I totally misread the Day On post. I thought it said Ban Failed. However, thinking about all the Ban Misseds, I think that it may be a different way of saying the same thing. If the person selected to carry out the ban is unable to do so (i.e., roleblocked), the chance to ban is missed. If the person selected to carry out a ban attempts to do so but is unsuccessful (i.e., banee protected), the ban has failed. I have no idea if this is how it works, though, so it's quite possible the ban was actually missed. I'm lending less weight to that I roleblocked Dwizzles now, but still keeping it in mind.

@Dwizzles: The umbrella blocks the receiver from carrying out any action, role, or item, including sending the ban. I don't receive any confirmation of if the receiver attempted to use any action, role, or item.
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.
[Jul 1, 2012 8:51:31 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Ughh. I was hoping it would only work if one had a role or item or whatever. But that would have been too easy, wouldn't it?
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 1, 2012 8:54:55 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Dwizzles wrote: 
Ughh. I was hoping it would only work if one had a role or item or whatever. But that would have been too easy, wouldn't it?

Explain por favor?
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 1, 2012 9:07:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Dwizzles

Well, if it were only possible to role block those with roles, and Riku said he role blockaded me, I'd know he was lying and where to vote this round.

Of course, Riku is obviously smarter than that, so I suppose that was a wasted question.
-Dwizzles
Captain of Skeletons
King of Illuminatti
[Jul 1, 2012 9:50:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Ugh I was soooo wrong on Master. Sorry Master and nice death scene.:-*
I don't know what to think about these continuing missed bans.
I start thinking that I am soooo wrong about everyone and gonna have a look at people I thought were innocent for a start. My rogue o meter seemed to be reversed. Will post after work hopefully.
Yasmi on Meridian

[Jul 2, 2012 4:23:54 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Furare

I guess I should be pleased that people ask my opinion about game balance. :P

On the whole, if there were the potential to be multiple conversions via missed bans, I would expect that to be a stated core mechanic of the game, as it was in 11.5. I can't think that would be allowed to happen more than once in a game, if it were able to happen at all. Certainly not three times. Having a role like Kate's potential convert and the ability to convert multiple people of their choosing would make the rogue team very powerful - or, if the convert wasn't activated (as happened) and the catalyst for conversion removed, would leave them exceptionally weak and vulnerable. Basically, a balance nightmare, in my opinion. I don't think that's what is happening, but I could be wrong.

It's got to be due to some sort of rogue scheme, though, because I really can't see any rogue team making that many mistakes about deadlines. I mean, it's not like TheRack is playing, lol. The first ban miss (Round 2) could've been a mistake, because I've seen rogues very nearly miss early deadlines when they're still getting settled into the game. The other two? I strongly doubt it.

Nalanthi: It seems really unlikely that we would be at LyLo toDay. That would require the rogues to have missed a ban that could've won them the game. I don't see that happening, even by accident. (Rogues are never unaware that they're about to win the game, in my experience.)

Anyway, since my thoughts are thrashing around like a voidling that just got struck by a turret, I had better get down to trying to sort them out. I'm supposed to be working at the moment since I am still at work :( so I will have to post something more useful later tonight.

F.
Amonet on Obsidian. Dracina everywhere else.

Now only mostly retired.

[Jul 2, 2012 9:06:49 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

Fun time with vote analysis!!!

Key:
Bold means they did not vote the day Marinated was lynched.
Italics means they voted for someone else the day marinated was lynched.
Plain text means they voted for Marinated.
Strikethrough represents an unvote.
Green means I know they are innocent.
Final Vote Record wrote: 
Master (4): Clasalle, Dwizzles, Yasmi6, Riss_
Yasmi (3): Riku743, Master , Furare
Riss (2): Dementedduck, Goats
Goats (1): Riss_ Nalanthi
Riku (0):Nalanthi

So the early breakdown of votes is:
Goats: Riss_
Riss: Dementedduck
Yasmi: Riku
Riku: Nalanthi

The next major move is that I shift to Goats. Astute observers (like Furare will note that the reason listed is weak and basically a duplicate of something I said about Talisker. The actual reason I moved here is to see if people would pile on or pile elsewhere. I also threw Master's name out, because I had no read on him and wanted to see if anyone tried to sway me in that direction.

Goats immediately defense votes. With one of his reasons being

and just how often she (and Bunny) has been dodging the vote.
So my first question:
@Goats
What exactly did you mean by the above quote. Can you give us an example or three?
----------------------------
Riss_ states she is willing to switch to Master and makes a small case.

Classy comes in notes a two way tie and votes Master because

Master seems to just be keeping his hands clean as much as possible. This is my impression sorry guys too tired to do some sorta massive linky thingy.

@Clasalle
Why did you pick up master rather than looking at the two tied candidates? Did I miss a post from you where you FoI'd them both?

Then we start the vote dance.

Dwizzles drops in and votes for Master . Notes some feelings on Yasmi but votes master in accordance with his previous vote. Says he is willing to switch to Goats. His previous vote on Master was justified with :

I'm going to vote Master. He hasn't done any rogue hunting today and really seems to be laying low to me. He's posted 1 piece of content, a vote count, and question about deadlines. He also didn't vote last round.
Which seems a bit hypocritical to me.
@Dwizzles
Why Master to make a three way tie and not Goats for the lead. For that matter, why Master for the tie and not Yasmi? You have FoI'd Riss_ so that makes sense.

The next vote is Master's on Yasmi. This vote seemed weird and I said so at the time. Since Yasmi had him listed as a high FoS, voting her would generate a pretty logical countervote. Riss_ and I had both listed as willing to move from Goats to him (though I would reveal that as more of a ploy in my next post) but I know we weren't coordinating. It seemed that by voting Yasmi the most likely outcome is that Yasmi would defense vote him and Riss_ would switch to him if a lynch on Goats was not likely. This is exactly what happened. I suspect he just had not done a deep analysis of the voting preferences and did not realize this scenario. I support this with the fact that he thought he was making it a three way tie and not a four way tie. Unfortunately, he did not return to the thread after I posted the scenario.

Yasmi actually waits until Furare votes her in this post well actually two down but the intent was clear. The vote has most of the context provided. No questions for Furare.

Yasmi then defense votes and chooses Master from her three choices because she feels like it will be easiest to get a consensus on him. The people who have listed themselves as potential switches are Riss_ (to Master) Dwizzles(to Goats but mentioned Yasmi) and I(To Yasmi or Master (Partially Disclaimed at that point)).
Case 1: Yasmi Votes Master
Picking up Master hopefully keeps Dwizzles from shifting to her and pretty much promises her Riss_. Then she has to hope I don't shift to her. Even if I do, she is looking at a tie unless others shift.
Case 2: Yasmi votes Goats
Picking up Goats nails me and Rissa down and ties her with Goats. Then she has to hope that Dwizzles comes back to the thread and switches to Goats and not her. Dwizzles had stated that he would switch to Goats, but that he was worried by Yasmi in his last post. Also Goats could move from Riss_ to her leaving Dwizzles to tie it up.
Case 3: Yasmi Votes Riss_
Doing this would make little sense as it is likely to generate a swing on to her from me (FoI'd Riss_ and stated a willingness to switch to her) and a defense vote from Riss_.

So in conclusion, I see it making the most sense for her to vote Master regardless of her alignment (Innocents and Rogues both want to live.)

That concludes the vote recap. Watchlist Clasalle.

I feel that one of Riss_ and Goats were Rogues and the reason that the wagons on them stalled out is that the Rogues were afraid that if they hopped on the opposing wagon it would push innocents on the wagon they didn't want pushed. Hence, they tried to move the lynch elsewhere. Since I have an innocent feel on Riss_ I am going to go with Goats on this one. Others, if you have other reads on these two follow your own conscience. Sorry Goats, no questions for you as my suspicion isn't really based on your actions.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 2, 2012 11:34:39 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
clasalle

Nal wrote: 

Classy comes in notes a two way tie and votes Master because

Master seems to just be keeping his hands clean as much as possible. This is my impression sorry guys too tired to do some sorta massive linky thingy.

@Clasalle
Why did you pick up master rather than looking at the two tied candidates? Did I miss a post from you where you FoI'd them both?Then we start the vote dance.

So quoted from the same post you linked

Classy wrote: 
I just don't see Goats or Riss at this point as roguish. Goats seems like he always does and Riss seems like she is trying really hard to be a good townie and I don't think this is an act.

So did I FoI no. I don't really do the finger pointing much especially FoI's. Did I mention them and why I was voting Master even though we had a tie YUP. Thanks for linking to it, I didn't have to scroll through and find it :).

I find it fascinating that Yasmi has now missed the lynch twice. I have no ability to get a read on Yasmi typically but that evidence I do find suspicious.

@Nal I find your pre-defensive stance about me looking at what happens right after bans very insteresting. Especially since I started it and then totally forgot about it. Now I'm even more curious what I might find you already defended yourself against.

@Master Sorry man.
Lassie on Viridian
[Jul 2, 2012 11:51:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

I am at work annd have about an hour to do some reading and post some thoughts while I am at it. Please forgive it is just random thoughts.

I never played mafia before but i went to check on bulletproof and godfather roles and it would be explainable that Riku could be the godfather since all the "reads" on him would come as innocent.

DD's item recycler could be a version of some traitor.

I am not trying to tell that DD and Riku are rogues, but it is a possibility that crossed my mind.

Also it crossed my mind that besides rogues trying to recruit people there could also be the possibility of a rogue being converted to a townie. (saw something like psychiatrist/saulus, etc) - i know it is a long shot but it might explain the missed ban?

I went wayyyyyyyyy back and found something interesting. Dwizzles forgive me I know it is your first game I dont want you to feel put off but there is a high possibility that you turn out rogue.
Lyaka wrote:

WIFOM: The rogues banned Randomact because Dwizzles is a rogue and they didn't want Randomact stepping on Dwizzles' toes anymore.
WIFOY: The rogues would never be that obvious.
WIFOM: The rogues banned Randomact because Dwizzles is a rogue and Randomact is the only one who knows Dwizzles well enough to know his tells.
WIFOY: Or it could be because Randomact is the medium and have nothing to do with Dwizzles whatsoever.
WIFOM: The rogues banned Randomact because Dwizzles is a rogue and Randomact told Dwizzles she was the medium/Dwizzles knows Randomact well enough to have deduced Randomact had a power role of some sort and Dwizzles betrayed Randomact to the rogues!
WIFOY: ...yeah, I got nothing.
WIFOM: Not to mention that Dwizzles COMPLETELY ducked out of the thread after I pointed out the whole RNG/JMT thing. No justification? Lying low until the town forgets?
WIFOY: Yeah, yeah, I agreed already! It's really suspicious, okay?

FoS: Dwizzles.

I have to admit that Lyaka did a pretty good description of you WIFOM or WIFOY does not matter.

Oh I loved prospertity's description of DD here, I thought it was worty to dig it up:
http://forums.puzzlepirates.com/community/mvnforum/viewthread?p=2510570#2510570

I found this post from Dwizzles very disturbing:
Dwizzles wrote:

The longer Notjaret is absent, the more suspicious I'm getting. He's somebody I'm definitely keeping an eye on for next round. He could just be overwhelmed from being gone all day and having pages and pages to catch up on-which is what I'm dealing with.

Although I'm told that Layaka posts like this every game regardless of role, between editing chat quotes and questioning the integrity of either Loathe or myself, I think that's enough for me to vote. I just don't see where that is necessary if you're innocent.

Vote: Lyaka

Why would you vote Lyaka if you still think NJ is highly suspicious. Also not much of an explanation there for your vote is there?

Ughhhhhh Goats you could be the biggest rogue or you could be the biggest innocent I CANNOT READ YOU AND ITS DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh I just found out that Rare is killing me as well, reading Goats and Rare's early posts and cant find anything to grab on (go away rogue tinted glasses)

Ugh my attention span is dropping for now, I oughta stop reading this dam thread for a bit.
Yasmi on Meridian

[Jul 2, 2012 11:57:11 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Nalanthi

@Clasalle

Since I did my analysis of the posts at the start of the Day when discussing things with Riku eons ago, I have been aware that I am usually posting pretty early in a day cycle. This is in part because of time zones and in part because of my "Get your cases out there early" stance and putting my money where my mouth is. Since it is something that I had been aware of, I knew I'd pop up when you did your review. No idea how you will interpret it, as I haven't been keeping tight track of what I said in those posts specifically.
-Midnight (Retired)
-Viridian (Retired)
-Malachite
[Jul 2, 2012 12:43:07 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

Nal I could have voted for goats but I saw no point there since he was around and could have voted for me. On my way home too tired to post more today
Yasmi on Meridian

[Jul 2, 2012 1:11:36 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Posts: 2964   Pages: 99   [ First Page | Previous Page | 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 | Next Page | Last Page]
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates