• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 6
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1521 times and has 5 replies Next Thread
bones23

poerty contest entry...cheeseball

hi i'm cheeseball..i am the captain of the crew loves trail.i am married to missymissy(on the game)and we switch being captain of our crew.my main focus is to own a clothes stall cause i have allot of clothes and think it would be fun.i think my purpose on the game(in my opinion)is to be the best i can be.i dont think i am better than anyone else and i will never think it.i have allot of friends on the game and respect them highly.i have had some rough times in the past(and everyone knows it)but i have changed,took a different path as some would say,but i know how it felt as i was a non-subsciber being scammed out of the little poe i had.i didnt like it.i made me think i was a outcast,a rejected pirate,and i shall never do it again. thats me story..
cheeseball
[May 2, 2005 12:02:15 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Gloraelin

Re: poerty contest entry...cheeseball

umm, how is this a poetry contest entry?
----------------------------------------
Jen wrote: 
yes glor.. your boobs are vuluptously awesome.

Ye have received a trade request from Thunderbird.
Those two offers are identical, what's the point?

[May 2, 2005 2:07:11 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    http://www.livejournal.com/users/gloraelin/    gloraelin    gloraelin [Link]  Go to top 
emerson

It looks kinda like free-form e e cummings ;)
Cleaver shouts, "I lub this island."
Personally I think that TITS are a technique if they are used less than once every three moves. Any more than that, and you're just waving your exploits in their faces. - Flamer
[May 2, 2005 3:49:59 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Drusilla

emerson wrote: 
It looks kinda like free-form e e cummings ;)

Alright, it could be poetry. But which contest is it an entry for?
Avast! Jesus were a leopard.
[Aug 9, 2005 4:00:00 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    drusilla_ypp    raspberryjamdeg [Link]  Go to top 
Nemo
Artist

To be fair, it's actually poerty.

And I must say that I am glad you've seen the error of your old ways, mate. Welcome to your new life!
[May 3, 2005 2:03:59 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Drusilla

Nemo wrote: 
To be fair, it's actually poerty.

And I must say that I am glad you've seen the error of your old ways, mate. Welcome to your new life!

You're quite right. My mistake, and my congratulations.
Avast! Jesus were a leopard.
[May 3, 2005 6:03:12 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    drusilla_ypp    raspberryjamdeg [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates