• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 8
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 983 times and has 7 replies Next Thread
Smolder

Braaaaaiiiinnnnssss Reply to this Post

Ok yeah, zombies kick ass.

More to the point, (life story coming at you) I'm in the Army and half my unit just deployed to an undisclosed blah blah blah southwest asia. I didn't because despite much flailing of arms, gnashing of teeth, and pleads to stay with em, Uncle Sam thinks my time is better spent recruiting (which coincidentally, the school is right outside Columbia - Stu, I'm looking at you).

Life story and ridiculousness aside, I thought of an elegantly simple prank I need to pull on all my friends over there. Basically, I send them a box filled with packing peanuts and maybe some rocks to make it feel like something is in there, along with a card sitting right on top saying something like, "Haha, now you have to throw it away." or, "Shit, those dumpsters are a helluva walk, aren't they?"

What I could use help with is some of you peeps using your super-sexy brains to throw out some funny zings and one-liners to write on the cards, the theme being making fun of them because they walked all the way over there just to have to walk somewhere else entirely to throw the box away.

... I think this may be the first thread I've ever started on these forums. Neato!
----------------------------------------
-Harding
[Apr 15, 2012 1:45:04 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Lotsofgoats

Re: Braaaaaiiiinnnnssss Reply to this Post

I feel like small writing with something like, "There's a reason that this card smells..." would be worthwhile.

Include an empty Snickers wrapper, for old times' sake.
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.
[Apr 15, 2012 2:11:40 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smolder

That is most assuredly going to happen for a few of the boxes. Good times, haha!
-Harding
[Apr 15, 2012 2:33:16 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
StuManchu

Can't think of anything right now but I'm sure if we get beers in us we can put our heads together and brainstorm some things people will hate.
Was once Stuyvesant

Redistribute your wealth, or we'll redistribute your blood.
[Apr 15, 2012 7:20:20 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smolder

... That's just crazy enough to work!
-Harding
[Apr 16, 2012 3:34:36 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
sweetnessc

I'm actually thinking knock knock jokes.

Knock knock.
Who's there.
Not me.

The possibilities are endless.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.
[Apr 16, 2012 3:10:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Smolder

Sorry! School has been sucking my time like none other. I like knock knock jokes! Those shall be done.
-Harding
[Apr 17, 2012 4:33:41 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
atoms12123

How about "Here's a box"
Ions
Captain of the Pimps at Sea.

Avatars by Inghild, Yumisa ...and Imp.
[Apr 17, 2012 5:36:53 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message    Atoms12123    Atoms12123 [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates