• Play
  • About
  • News
  • Forums
  • Yppedia
  • Help
Welcome Guest   | Login
  Index  | Recent Threads  | Register  | Search  | Help  | RSS feeds  | View Unanswered Threads  
  Search  

Quick Go »
Thread Status: Normal
Total posts in this thread: 5
[Add To My Favorites] [Watch this Thread] [Post new Thread]
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1203 times and has 4 replies Next Thread
Barthollome6

War brig inter-ocean pilly! Goal: 1milion poe. Reply to this Post

As the title says, Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Me along side the HU officers will be filling up a brig for the inter-ocean route Flyaway - Oasis ( 20 leagues ). The general idea is... well basically a massive bot beatdown :)). This past couple of weeks i've seen many types of adventures being run on Meridian, but i couldn't spot a single ship ( WB and bigger ) going on the inter-ocean route. So with the support of my flag, i've decided to try this one out.

Some of the questions frequently being asked:

How? -We will get on rouge class WB ,filled with rum and cannon balls, ported at Oasis and sail away.

How long do you think it will take? - Well my predictions are no longer then 3 - 5h, given that a single sloop on the inter-ocean brings 20k per battle for 4-6 people.

Will you take expeditions, or just battles? - Yes, we will do every single expedition we get. If it's a closer one as soon as we get it, if it's a far one, when we get to it.

Will there be any bonuses? - There will be bonuses after every won battle, the top puzzlers on the ships will get a PoE prize. ( Not sure how big atm, probably 500-1k Poe ).

What stats are required to join? - I will try to make it as expirienced as possible. Will take respected+ at station ( given that the jobber pool will be a'right today ).

Will KB be shared? - Of course, winning a KB is a group effort, why wouldn't we share it with the people who won it? Also, we will be porting at one of the islands (Flyaway - Oasis ), and i will personally put money for each KB ( 20k seems fair ) instead of dragging 30 people to a populated island.

These are few questions that come to mind, but please if you do have more ask away, i will try to reply as soon as possible.

Have a nice day mates :)
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Barthollome6 at Mar 27, 2012 10:24:14 PM]
[Mar 27, 2012 10:23:10 PM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
MrSurgar

Re: War brig inter-ocean pilly! Goal: 1milion poe. Reply to this Post

Maybe i'm blind, but you didnt list a time.
Mle of the ocean Midnight
Daub of the ocean Meridian
[Mar 28, 2012 2:25:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Yasmi6

when is this happening? and lookign forward to join u if i can
Yasmi on Meridian, Devilxwife on all other oceans and Meridian as well

SO of Lilith's Perfume
Princess of Imperial Coalition
(ex-Queen of Devils Advocates)

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven...
[Mar 28, 2012 4:28:21 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Barthollome6

Maybe i'm blind, but you didnt list a time.

Oh yeah! Nice eye, thank you. That's what i get for writing threads in 6 in the morning without coffee :))

The time is 2pm game time, 5pm NY time 10 pm London time 11pm central Europe. ( I find it easier calculating from NY to my time, so i wrote all 4 that i know how to calculate, i'm sure you guys will figure it out which time is it :) )

Anyway thanks again :) Yasmi it is today, and i can hopefully make it weekly, or even every two days, depending on the people and of course my job :) I really hope to see you there too!
[Mar 28, 2012 4:38:07 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
Sverdrup

Barthollomew wrote: 
... a single sloop on the inter-ocean brings 20k per battle for 4-6 people.

I do not think this statement is accurate for the mean or median battle taking place on the inter-ocean route. My limited experience is that such battles are closer to 10K booty/battle/sloop or 500-750 poe pre-divy per battle per pirate with a Renowned+ crew.

Please recall that a respected+ skill requirement excludes about 2/3 of all pirates who have played that puzzle during the last 10 days. The actual number is likely higher, because of botting.

I wish you good luck. Lets consider this an experiment to see, if our crew/flag can or cannot support such an activity. Please recall Atropa's rule #1 that applies to all of us.
Sverdrup, CPTN of Schroedinger's Cat, Prince of Heisenberg's Uncertainty, Meridian
[Mar 28, 2012 8:04:01 AM] Show Printable Version of Post        Send Private Message [Link]  Go to top 
[Show Printable Version of Thread] [Post new Thread]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2014 Three Rings Design, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates